Community > Posts By > newie2az

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:57 AM
First and foremost, the parents should also be charged. This kid isn't 18, and in many places the parents are liable for the torts of their child. IF more parents would be held accountable, instead of using those lame excuses, there wouldn't be so many out of control kids.
She knew what she was doing was wrong, she shouldn't have even been surprised when she was charged. We have murderers and everything else that age, thanks to lousy parents, and they stand trial as adults, so should she. Throw away the book, set a precedent, and maybe these slutty brats will knock it off.

I am VERY proud to be the parent of a 15 year old virgin who would be disgusted by this kind of behavior. So, consider that the judgment of her peers, don't let her off the hook with "but all the other kids are doing it", because they aren't. Not as many sleaze buckets out there as some make it out to be, and the good kids are still taking the rap for this because of bogus stereotypes. I wish more of these nasty little baby whores would get pulled up on charges and held accountable, boys and girls alike.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:52 AM
Considering how much pres hussein is trying to censor, control and altogether stifle so many sources, like talk radio, get used to a LOT of censorship. Not that it would be anything the public didn't approve of or had any overwhelming out cry over. Just the stuff he is trying to hide from us. Otherwise, he wouldn't be attacking the sources that he is.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:50 AM

I have always understood the gravity of this illness as I know people afflicted with it. I also have great sympathy and empathy for those affected/afflicted with it in Africa. flowers

That being said. I have issue with focus and funding of HIV/AIDS in Africa being so great. shocked In the US we continue to cut funding every year for programs that can help people with HIV and HIV research. And statistics are growing each year of new infections. What happened to the theory of getting your own house in order before you reach out to others on a massive scale? Especially with the economic status of our country. slaphead

What's your take? think

I agree that we should make our country strong first. But, under our president , don't expect anything but MORE being taken from our economy and being dumped into a different country. With his record, I see him draining a lot for his pet projects. Still waiting to see when he will do something positive for this country, instead of all this negative and wanting to steal from the people and make the fat cats richer.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:26 AM

What exactly is his vision of being presidnt? He says he has a vision of what the USA should be like, thenwhy is he letting congress do everything? He needs to stop going on late night TV shows and having town hall meetings and get his A$$ in the white house and be a LEADER not just delegate athourity to Speaker Pelosi and senator Reed. Who's policies are they? Is he just sitting back and saying I'll let them do it and if it doesnt work then I can blame them and it wont be my fault. I think it's time he reaches between his legs grabs a hold and starts being a leader!

His vision of being president is obvious by now. Nothing but lies and denial to blame anyone but himself for everything he does. Perfecting the art of the cover up, and going down in history for that. Milking this BS title of the first "Black" president, getting book deals and all that, like most criminals do. Getting back at white America for having to tie his shoes on his own. From reading her thesis, pretty obvious that his wife is a bona fide racist hater, and birds of a feather and all. And, while he is bring the terrorists here, and building a police force to use against us, not them, do you really need any more input to know that he seems to just want to do as much damage to "white" America, and who cares who else gets screwed along the way. Figure he will collect, scam, and skim all the money he can while in office, like most of the rest do, and then retire to a nice little muslim country that he buys with it.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:22 AM

From a man who endorsed Obama.
Hugo Chavez calls Obama ignorant

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090323/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_venezuela_us

RFLMAO Talk about stating the obvisou. He didn't even study up enough to have the fake birth cert ready and in hand to turn in. Damned fool! Like he never knew he would have to produce it, so there goes millions to hide the real one while they scramble to doctor something up LOL
And he had to be point blank stoned to think anyone would believe he didn't know, or didn't fully agree with everything his preacher stood for, if he was not only a member of the church, but in a power position within it, and even was married by and had his kids baptised by this creep. Come on! How much dumber can you get? Oh, forgot, all those people he conned into voting for him. That would be the dumb and dumber set LOL

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:19 AM

They are organized and canvassing door to door and in crowded shopping center parking lots.
My concern;
Going door to door, if you sign it,they have your name, phone number and address.
If you, the dissenter, tell them, no thank you, they have your address.

Everyone is aware, if you ain't for him, you're agin' him. Obviously, if you refuse them, you're against Obama.

What repercussions will befall those who say no? They know where you live.

Link to Loyalty Form;
http://obama.3cdn.net/f33182f2a60434cfcf_olm6b1dtc.pdf

Link to Training video;
http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/pledgecanvasstrainingvideo/

PLEASE PEOPLE! DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THIS LATEST SCAM TO TRY TO SCARE YOU INTO BEING LOYAL TO THIS WANNABEE DICTATOR. We do still have rights, and banding together, will keep them. I for one make no secret of the fact that I wouldn't even shed a tear if this ass wipe was assasinated, and yeah, all over the internet for the Secret Service to see. And ya know what, they can't touch you for saying that. They can't touch you for hating hussein. Saying you hate him and wish him out of office ANY way possible, for the sake of the whole country MAKES YOU A PATRIOT.

This BS scare tactic is as much crap as all those accusations of racism if you saw through him by then, and called him out for what he was. Too many sheeple were bullied by that and look what we get to deal with now.
STAND UP TO THE LIES AND BS. DO NOT BE BULLIED. WE ARE STILL AMERICANS, EVEN IF OUR "LEADER" IS ANTI AMERICAN. JUST A PUPPET FIGUREHEAD. HE IS SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT US, NOT BULLY, CON, AND CONTROL US SO HE CAN KEEP SENDING THE WHOLE COUNTRY STRAIGHT INTO THE TOILET!

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:15 AM

I guess playing the victim works for some.

The conservative ideals are being outgrown because it is stifling and degressive. Conservatives need to take a look at the world and their relationship to it. How inclusive are they of the changes? If they are not working with the evolution of man then they will become like the dinosaurs.

In other words the changes are taking place without them. They can get as angry and hateful about it as they would like, which is not a healthy way to live, but their hate and anger will not stop what is a natural course for man.

We are no longer in the wild wild west, we are no longer governed by religious zeal, we are realizing that the government is not the enemy, etc... These ideals will not work with the people of this day or the next generations.

BACK UP THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!! You don't have to belong to ANY political party to be one of hussein's victims. Even those who backed him before the election, although a large percentage has finally woken up, are caught in this mess, unless they leave the country. Most of his real "friends" don't live in this one. And IF you can name one single positive change, by all means do. Good luck with that.

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:11 AM
By now, I don't want to see it because I can't handle any more out of hussein's hussies. You can find their hysterical rants all over the internet.

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:03 AM

Ok what is it that is triggering all these states to do this?

Pres Hussein does not represent us. He represents his slice of the population, and is trying to silence, intimidate, and whatever else he can do to control everyone. Even he knows that we want him gone, no matter how. He is trying to take away our rights and leave us with a deficit we could perhaps never recover from. It is a show of power from the little people that the lying fat cat isn't going to push us around. While he tries to strip away what it is to BE American, people who have already seen through him are voicing it.

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:58 AM
It is called "majority rule". Deal with it already!

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:57 AM
He has NOT thought it through. Won't work. Just another bunch of EMPTY fancy words coming from the mind of a mindless wannabee dictator. Need to get rid of this one badly.

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:54 AM
I have experienced love at first sight, so I know it can happen.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:57 AM

I bought a box of these Oatmeal to Go bars by Quaker. There Slog on the box "Everything you LOVE about Quaker oatmeal." Thinking to myself I like Quaker oatmeal. Not sure if I LOVE it but I know I like it. So I bought a box of these bars, take a bite and spat it out! It was like biting into RAW oatmeal sick I like my oatmeal COOKED thank you.

What are some products that you have bought, that you thought would be good and turned out it was not?

Chocolate candy canes. Ick and yuck! Soooooo disappointing!

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:55 AM
Seeing how his little ideas are nothing but detrimental (the good ones were just lies and it is becoming more and more obvious every day) only a damned lemming would follow this jack ass off a cliff, which is where he is heading. Can't get to that edge and fall off soon enough for my liking.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:54 AM
The only terrorism that pres hussein is fighting is the terror he and his wife probably feel knowing that they are making big old targets of themselves with the crap they are pulling, and that it will be "friendly fire" because the citizens are the ones he is screwing over the worst. He has all this martial law in mind to protect him from US, not any foreign invader. This hussein acts like he is cut from the same cloth as the other. I fully expect him to try to declare himself president for life soon.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:52 AM
Seems to me that this election was the end of the US as we knew it. Now, just get rid of pres hussein and his BS, and we may be able to start getting back on track and making real improvements, instead of just making everything worse, like he is. Frickin punk, damned if I don't hate everything about him.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:50 AM
Saw the title and thought it must be some kind of history lesson. Then read enough of the OP to see that it was about pres hussein, and thought "OH HELL NO, THAT SCUM BAG IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!!!" I do not support him in any way, and don't have to wish for him to fail, as he is already going down the toilet in record time, just wish for him being gone, no matter how it happens. Would rather see him dead than all the people it seems he wants to kill. All this about more wars here and there, and martial law at home. Declaring war on your own people? Yeah right, some f*cked up "representative" if you ask me.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:47 AM
"they stop people and arrest anyone who cannot prove he or she is a legal U.S. resident."

Which I wish every law officer would do. Quit eating donuts and chasing pot heads. Get down to real police work already.

The activist, ask them all for papers, and if they don't have them, arrest and deport them too. If they are legal, just arrest them for disturbing the peace.

ANY measures taken to get rid of illegals, or discourage others from coming, I am ALL for. Big fan of Joe's. He is one of the reasons why Arizona looks so appealing. Always amazes me how some people would actually rather back the illegals than give props to one of the few people out there trying to enforce the laws. I don't put any stock into the complaints of the ones who are backing the illegals, probably just lying and exaggerating about most of it, and don't care if it is all true anyway. I think the people who aid, employ, house, or in any way assist any illegal, should be up on charges as well.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:40 AM
As the parent of a 15 year old daughter, I thank my lucky stars that she has developed the same attitude toward sex that I have. As she put it....
"Sex is not something you have to see if you could fall in love a person, it is the reward for the person you do fall in love with."

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 06:34 AM

There are 40 thousand some-odd people registered to watch the cameras.
Try to understand, most are poor and think coming here is going to give them a better life.
Some are criminals. Some are violent criminals.
You want to put a dent in the Illegals in your area? Target the folks who create the demand. Report and get your friends to report, Companies and Farmers who hire them.
No demand for Illegal Labor, No Illegals.

I'm not saying to let those that aid them in ANY way off without any repercusions. Should probably be charged with treason. But, to hell with the snivels about how they are just poor people looking for a better life. Those kind of people come here the PROPER way. Crossing the border illegally just shows them up to NOT be anyone to feel sorry for. PROVES they are the kind of low lifes that have their own idea of right and wrong, and to hell with everyone else. They will probably commit any other crimes along the way to make their lives more convenient. And you know the old saying, give them an inch and they take a mile. They are literally doing that to our country. So, no, no sympathy for these "poor" people (Mexico is probably now more prosperous than the US because if all the money they have milked from us). And hey, if they just drop them along the border in all those desolate, uninhabited places, to become fertilizer, wouldn't that be helping to save the planet? Wouldn't it help everyone everywhere if we were working on the climate issues?