Community > Posts By > newie2az

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 06:03 AM
If they let citizens shoot at will, like a gallery at a carnival, I bet some would cover the cost of the bullets themselves.

Do I sound harsh? Not nearly as harsh as those that raped, beat, shot and murdered a couple of people all the way up here in WA state for assisting the border patrol. Anyone who does not understand that we actually do have a war going on here at home, isn't paying attention. The entire border should be laced with landmines. That might even get people to pay to watch this live feed, instead of the state having to do it. Nope, wouldn't be any more sick in the head than what they have been dishing out to us for decades.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:56 AM

Why? What do they know already, that is coming, that they are not telling us?

Sorry, but I can't believe anyone is even asking this question. Pres hussein is trying to set things up so that our country will be so devastated that we will NEVER RECOVER. It is the best way to check this moronic bastard.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:49 AM

Who knew marijuana could make you gay?

You learn something every day.

I guess that is why pres hussein is trying to pass that dude off as his wife LOL

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:47 AM
Two things come to mind when reading that article.
1)Considering some of those cities listed are notorious for having a lot of illegal immigrants, and the flow of those has been slowing, maybe that has something to do with it, so it would be considered a good thing.

2) If these cities are emptying out, where are the people going. Author sucks for not adding that info to the article (kind of a no brainer that it would be expected to be included), surprised he was allowed to submit it as is.

As far as "hotlanta" goes LOL, they kinda made it look like the main headquarters of militant, racist blacks with that Housewives of Atlanta mess. I laughed my arse off at those broads wearing so much money and still acting so ghetto, thinking they had class.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:38 AM
Demand a refund for every penny paid to any of the bush regime, and barry's, for everything from campaign money to their salaries, and then sue them for damages on top of that. Kind of like you would a mechanic you took the car to for an oil change and they gave it back with no brakes.
There would be a cap on wages for all govt workers, ESPECIALLY THE HIGHER UPS, no money at all would go to CEOs of any failing businesses, those caught skimming it would be subject to the same criminal sanctions as the polictical flops that lied to us all and stole our money.
The troops would all be brought back home and told to fire at will along our borders. There would be no BS excuses for criminals crawling across, just drop them where they stand and let their relatives come for the carcass.
Special interest groups would be expected to obey the laws just like everyone else.
No more money would leave the country as foreign aid.
Prisoners in jails would be expected to earn their keep. No work, nothing more than a blanket, bed and bucket with bread and water.
If you immigrate here, be able to support yourself or go back to your home country. No welfare for incoming. All illegal immigrants should be immediately rounded up and deported in the least expensive manner possible, with no liability for those transporting them. They assume the risk of death when they come here same as a burgler risks the homeowner having a gun. No such thing as anchor babies either. If your parents aren't legal you won't be either.
No more wasting all the money to print things in multiple languages, english only.
No more ESL in schools. Non Americans will not be allowed to attend our schools for free, they must pay heavy tuitions.
If you don't live within your means you lose your stuff. Nope, those that just got more than they could afford should not be bailed out. The big lenders, hell no.
All racists would be charged with their hate crimes, not just the white ones.
And the list would just go on and on.

no photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:29 AM
I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to serve. If the straight boys are afraid of being in a fox hole with them, just tell them to "man up" LOL

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:32 AM
Ok, you seriously need to do some reading on what happened during the election. Between this topic and the others, I can tell you take in a lot of BS from these forums, by don't really take the time to find out the real truth on things, and I am tired of feeling like your teacher this morning. Either that, or you are just playing stupid because you are bored. I have a life and need to get back to it.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:30 AM
I believe most of my comments that you are using are in response to someone who was using the example, and you are now taking it a bit too far out of the context it was intended.

YES, I think that black racism is just as ugly as any other.

NO, I do not even believe people are born gay.

Does that about cover my overall attitude on this one once and for all, because I am getting tired of this topic LOL Actually, when it comes to the rants and demands of gays, after all the INTOLERANCE they show over the marriage mess, I would sooner walk away than even listen to their gripes.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:27 AM
Was the only reason I could think of why you would separate whites out the way you did. Do you have an agenda I am unaware of?

And as far as the drug crimes, take it to those that are bringing the hard stuff across the border aka illegals, first and foremost. That would cut down on a lot of it.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:26 AM

I really have to wonder where bush supporters were these past 8 years, they must have heard only what they wanted to hear. It's amazing what they seem to have missed. Must be a magic trick...

Magic trick no, seems status quo after the last election. That huge block that didn't listen at all, and only voted on what they saw.

What they saw?

Check the numbers. Racist blacks voted for him only because he appears to be a "black man" ( I don't agree with either word), even though he isn't. Every time anyone claims we have a "black" pres, they are just perpetuating the BS hype that got the racists to vote him into office. I am constantly nauseated by the ads that are pumping out every day to applaud the escalation of racism in this country. And yeah, the racism of the blacks! They are patting themselves on the back for being racists!

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:15 AM

So, hypothetically, if I'm the headmaster of a private school, is it my right to decide that no black students are allowed in join?

I think this sort of discrimination should be illegal whether a school is public or private. ...

Considering you started with that particular hypocritical example, just shows that you don't understand the question here. I thought it was about being fair to everyone, and there is nothing fair about the way blacks discriminate against whites, and anyone else when convenient, with their black colleges, BET, Chocolate News... As long as blacks discriminate the way they do, I will call BS on their racism just like that of any other group. And these types are REALLY crawling out of the wood work these days. The election was a perfect example of just how much racism and discrimination blacks are more than willing to dish out, and then lie claiming they are the ones being discriminated against.

Black colleges are not discrimination. They are a minority and they're helping their own with college. White people are allowed to attend if they desire to do so. There are all women colleges too. There are Lutheran, Baptist, Jewish, and Catholic colleges too. Are they discriminating?

Why can't they have a TV station that caters to them when it's always been about white people on all of the other stations since TV first started? They wouldn't have to do it if they had fair representation on TV. I don't see discrimination there either.

This election? How is that showing discrimination by black people?

Sorry, but if you actually believe any of that, sticking your head way too far in the sand for anything anyone else presents to change your "mind". But thanks for the laugh.

What I said is the truth.:wink:

No, not "truth", just your opinion, please do not mislead others by using incorrect terminology.

Then do you think that all private colleges discriminate? Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Baptist, and all girls colleges? Or just the few for black people?

Personally, I don't see any of this as "discrimination" really, just whether or not the applicants meet the necessary qualifications for enrollment. Heck, had a friend who could skate better than most of those that go to the Olympics, but she was refused from the Ice Capades (spelling?) just because was too short for the line. Did we all flip out on that one, no, just accept that not everyone can be everything. The gays complaining about not being allowed into that school are as ridiculous as me challenging the NBA for not allowing me, a 5'2" female, a place on one of the teams LOL

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:12 AM

Why is it so bad for a shock jock to do drugs, but so many seem to think that it is ok for our pres to do them? If Rush is going to take the beating for it, barry should too.

This is why. It's KerryO's post.

" When you strip it all away, Jerry Garcia destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like some godlike figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks."

--Rush Limbaugh radio show (quoted in the L.A. Times, 8/20/95)

There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods, which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

...We are becoming too tolerant as a society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the country.... This country certainly appears to be tolerant, forgive and forget. I mean, you know as well as I do, you go out and commit the worst murder in the world and you just say you're sorry, people go, "Oh, OK. A little contrition."... People say, "I feel better. He said he's sorry for it." We're becoming too tolerant, folks.

--Rush Limbaugh TV show (10/5/95)

Just to clarify, you think that because more blacks are incarcerated for drug offenses, it only means that whites are allowed to get away with the same crimes???? Uh, not in all my days of working in the legal field LOL Only ones who get off the hook are the rich. In one case, the big wig had 1.5 million to pay off the victims, so never did a day in jail for the TWO men he killed while driving drunk.
As far as who gets all this tolerance, ask the woman who had the hispanic cop REFUSE TO EVEN TAKE A REPORT after going next door and talking and laughing in spanish to the men who had assaulted her. What I believe we have become far too tolerant of is the invasion of illegals in this country, who bring nothing but more crimes with them. while bleeding us all dry.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:06 AM

So, hypothetically, if I'm the headmaster of a private school, is it my right to decide that no black students are allowed in join?

I think this sort of discrimination should be illegal whether a school is public or private. ...

Considering you started with that particular hypocritical example, just shows that you don't understand the question here. I thought it was about being fair to everyone, and there is nothing fair about the way blacks discriminate against whites, and anyone else when convenient, with their black colleges, BET, Chocolate News... As long as blacks discriminate the way they do, I will call BS on their racism just like that of any other group. And these types are REALLY crawling out of the wood work these days. The election was a perfect example of just how much racism and discrimination blacks are more than willing to dish out, and then lie claiming they are the ones being discriminated against.

Black colleges are not discrimination. They are a minority and they're helping their own with college. White people are allowed to attend if they desire to do so. There are all women colleges too. There are Lutheran, Baptist, Jewish, and Catholic colleges too. Are they discriminating?

Why can't they have a TV station that caters to them when it's always been about white people on all of the other stations since TV first started? They wouldn't have to do it if they had fair representation on TV. I don't see discrimination there either.

Sorry, but if you actually believe any of that, sticking your head way too far in the sand for anything anyone else presents to change your "mind". But thanks for the laugh.

What I said is the truth.:wink:

No, not "truth", just your opinion, please do not mislead others by using incorrect terminology.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:04 AM

that was my point - using an internet site as a personal reference guideline (myspace)

girls are presently attending college and I believe never admitted nor denied their sexual preferences.

do private schools have the right to ask students what their sexual preference or orientation is?

what about those undecided?

should they be allowed to expel students based on lesbian/gay- like mannerisms?

ok ok - taking the rose colored glasses off now :thumbsup:

I do know that some woman was charged in criminal court for her conduct on myspace. I also know that anyone who thinks anything about their myspace is private (site has been hacked numerous times) is an idiot.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:01 AM

why is this such a big deal
it's called a Private school for a reason
standards and morals should be applied somewhere

Idiots and drama queens grasping at straws, desperate to find something to rag on about, as far as I can tell LOL

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:00 AM

The poor white male thing again? I hear that a lot on-line but have heard very few men actually whine about it in public, I wonder why? I have news for you, it was a Christian heterosexual white male with so called normal moral values that made it easy for me to chose to be gay.

Was that an admission to the effect that you were not just plain born gay, that someone or something "turned" you LOL Or is it simply childish rebellion that made you choose that lifestyle. Seriously, the way you worded that made it sound like you are playing gay to get back at someone or something.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:57 AM

The key word is PRIVATE...In my private life I wouldnt marry a lesbian or a gay man thats my choice because its my private life..Private schools have private rules and until we become a dictatorship the government should respect these rules...Everyone has their own rights but no one has the right to tell someone else they have to change their rules to accomodate them..Leave the private schools alone and either follow their rules or dont go to school there....IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HAS RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY EXCEPT A HETHROSEXUALE WHITE MALE WHO LIVES A LIFE ONCE CONSIDERED NORMAL BY OUR FOUNDING FATHERS AND THE BIBLE.

As a heterosexual, white male, what rights don't you have?

Mind if I ask what rights he has that you don't?

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:56 AM

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:53 AM

If I didn't tolerate anyone that isn't like me I certainly wouldn't have joined mingle. And all my friends wouldn't be straight they would be gay and they aren't. Gays tolerate a lot more than you think. But if you aren't aware of that then this will be wasted on you.

Pathetic attempt at a shot. I have gay friends, and they are accepting of my idea, or they wouldn't be my friends. The gays that go off like hysterical drama queens I avoid as much as those that sit in front of the TV watching their soap operas LOL You make a lousy case for someone who claims to be non judgmental LOL

I didn't mean afraid as in fearful. I meant that people are often afraid others might think they are gay by association, or that their children might become gay if they are around gays. It doesn't work that way but you can't explain to people who know very little if anything about it.

LOL These days, it is "fashionable" to the point where kids do it just to have something to talk about, or appear "cool" to some of the others. Just ANOTHER reason why I don't buy into people being born gay, these types give me all the proof I need to know it is just a trend with them.

I am not asking you or anyone for tolerance.

So, you haven't heard all the DEMANDS for that BS "gay marriage" crap?

People can hate my guts but I got over caring about acceptance 40 years ago. You either do or you don't, and that's that. Considering I have been around a lot in life I rarely run into people with a problem with gays, thankfully.

The "hate my guts" is an example of one of the hysterical rants, as in blowing things so totally out of proportion that I get so sick of. Just because I don't believe you, doesn't mean I hate you. Same as calling a black racist out for what they are, does not make you a racist. Do you get it?

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:44 AM
Why is it so bad for a shock jock to do drugs, but so many seem to think that it is ok for our pres to do them? If Rush is going to take the beating for it, barry should too.