Community > Posts By > newie2az

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:00 AM
I would say that your chosen nickname on here suits you LOL

no photo
Sat 01/31/09 06:53 AM
If I ruled the world, people would advance by their merits alone, NOT the color of their skin or the neighborhood they live in. I think that would go a long way toward future development if everyone knew they would only get what they earned. I think people would be productive again, instead of so many with this bogus sense of entitlement.

FIRST thing I would do just for kicks, hook barry up to a lie detector so all those sheeple can find out how badly they were conned, while the rest of us just laugh. Gotta maintain your sense of humor with a joke in the white house.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:59 AM
I find it very ironic that they haven't changed the name of the party by now. It sure isn't very liberal to try to control the media, in any way. Sure, they suck a lot of the time, but thinking people take them for what they ARE, not the final say so on anything.
By now, I just hope that we still have elections, and a whole lot of other things, 4 years from now. I know it won't be much if barry keeps getting his way, and I have a pretty good picture of what his way will end up looking like. I understand how the younger voters can get caught up in the BS hype, but more experienced people remember it was that way with every other one in their time, and just how many of them did not live up to the expectations. I never had any illusions about barry improving anything in this country, so my best case scenario is that there are still elections, and a few shreds of something else for a new president to work with, and that by then someone who cares about this country overall, first and foremost, will come forward and run for the office.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:50 AM
Pretty much what a person preparing to get paid to cover up for this latest, greatest mistake would do to prepare for the job, don't you think? LOL

It will take a lot of "spin" to make barry look good with the way he has started his term.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:41 AM
Edited by newie2az on Thu 01/29/09 06:42 AM
Skad Thank you.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:34 AM
Yeah, only been here a day, and not treading on anyone's toes, until they are already point blank trying to stomp on mine. What the hell that loser thought the point of her pop off was, I have no clue. Is this site just for the disgruntled ones who have been banned from other sites or something? LOL I do recognize a lot of pics that I have seen all over the internet when browsing through these sites. Are these just the fakes, and everyone uses the same pics, or are these people just such losers they can't seem to con anyone into giving them the time of day? Maybe they are just addicted to their computer screens, where they can hide and unleash their ugliness in some closet way, like gays used to hide their true selves.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:21 AM
Honestly, I am glad the line was even FOUND.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:19 AM
Is there really anyone out there that thinks barry wants to do anything good for this country? After everything that has come to light, I would wonder if they could walk and chew bubble gum at the same time if it isn't as obvious to them that barry's main goal is to reduce us to a third world country, and then leave and go to the one he has true patriotic ties to.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 06:12 AM

From the 2nd in charge BAAAAAAAAD GIRL smokin

We be the baaaaaaaaaaaad girls

We be smokin .. smokin
We be rockin .. :banana:

we are the sh*t drinks

No rules, nothin but what we say is right .. shades

Here and now. Bring it on world pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

YAWN, those that really are, don't run their mouth about it.

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:37 AM
So, what all advice do you have for someone relocating to Arizona, that doesn't know anyone, but would rather not just hang around the house like a hermit?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next