Community > Posts By > newie2az

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:10 AM

LOL Ok, fine, so the 36 years, and thousands of kids, that I have worked with, gives me so little experience with them, and what happens to them, that I am going to defer to you LOL Not hardly. Have personal experience with kids that WERE raped by gay men, so spare me any inexperienced, uneducated opinions. Not going to be as rude as you were, but definitely going to disagree that anything a parent does to raise their kids properly, and harm free would be wrong.

I side with a defenseless child over a questionable adult EVERY TIME.

And yes, I do equate those painted faces with trashy morals, it is my choice.

I do find it interesting how you advocate taking such chances with children. Seems that gays should be protected OVER children in your opinion, but maybe I just read that one wrong. At any rate, we should simply agree to disagree, because no matter how long your posts are (will admit I don't bother reading all the tired out rhetoric that I have already debunked long ago, wish I kept the list of sites for you) I will never agree to the bullying double standards of gays, any more than I believe they are born gay.

I ask you to please send me the links that show that these are indeed true? I mean it must be news worthy.

I do much research before I attempt at supporting any entity. I myself have boys...lots. I have reservations of straight men over gay men. I watched very closely any relationship between my boys and men. I have found that gay men are kinder and more trustworthy...in my opinion. A gay man is not out to rape an unwilling boy. They are not about control. Rape is almost always about hate and control.

Research....many gay guys have been molested in their own lives by straight men.

Gay mens lives have been turned upside down by closed minded fearful men that have issues.

Kat

Obviously, you have no interest in any opinion but your own, and I also see your ideas to be quite flawed. What else I notice, YOU COULDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION EITHER. Why? Because there is NO REASON why they should be allowed to force their hypocritical agenda, and be completely intolerant of others, by just using another word PERIOD.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:58 AM
Edited by newie2az on Fri 04/10/09 07:59 AM
kat
"The wording is "civil marriage". Not the same as the religious "marriage". The word marriage must be there to have the same standard rights."

NOPE

"I still cannot see what all the muck is about anyway? Marriage has become about in the moment lust and is over almost before it begins."

Perhaps, to you, but there are still those who take it VERY seriously, we are not all out to make this a nation of whores.

"The noise you speak of is what it is. An attempt at being recognized as equal in a human world."

NOPE AGAIN. We recognize them plenty LOL Don't even know how you get that idea.

" The law says they are not.Or wait..it says they are...but it leaves them out quit conveniently for a religious purpose."

Wouldn't that be along the lines of wanting church and state separate? Seems that gays want to argue whatever suits their agenda, even when they contradict themselves LOL

" Straight people want to spout equal rights and constitution when it comes to their own rights, but leave out those of different beliefs and lives."

IF you had just used the word "people" instead of "Straight people" we may have agreed. From where I am sitting, straights just want to be left alone, instead of having their world redefined by gays, per their sexual whims. I sure as heck don't like them shoving their sex lives down my throat like they are. I mean, ok fine, do what you want in PRIVACY (same shout out to straights who are slutty in public, no discrimination) but trying to force it on everyone else, no way.

"Women went through that. Still are to an extent. They had to have an uprising to make way."

Sooooooooooooooo not an appropriate analogy. The women's movement had to do with an entire gender, as in approximately, give or take, half the population. It had nothing to do with your sex life, which is pretty much the only thing the gay agenda is dealing with.

And yes, I did notice how you oh so conveniently dodged the legitimate questions I asked.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:51 AM
LOL Ok, fine, so the 36 years, and thousands of kids, that I have worked with, gives me so little experience with them, and what happens to them, that I am going to defer to you LOL Not hardly. Have personal experience with kids that WERE raped by gay men, so spare me any inexperienced, uneducated opinions. Not going to be as rude as you were, but definitely going to disagree that anything a parent does to raise their kids properly, and harm free would be wrong.

I side with a defenseless child over a questionable adult EVERY TIME.

And yes, I do equate those painted faces with trashy morals, it is my choice.

I do find it interesting how you advocate taking such chances with children. Seems that gays should be protected OVER children in your opinion, but maybe I just read that one wrong. At any rate, we should simply agree to disagree, because no matter how long your posts are (will admit I don't bother reading all the tired out rhetoric that I have already debunked long ago, wish I kept the list of sites for you) I will never agree to the bullying double standards of gays, any more than I believe they are born gay.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:43 AM
scttrbrain,please explain to me why they can't just use another word for another concept.
I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE ASKED.
Please explain to me why their lack of tolerance for others should even be allowed.
Please explain to me why anyone's double standards should be allowed.
Please explain to me what about this whole issue does NOT make them hysterical, hypcritical drama queens trying to bully BS.
Please explain to me why their attacks on straight people should be protected, but then anyone who responds in kind is condemned.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:38 AM
When my son was in the Boy Scouts, I would have pulled him, or at least not allowed him to go on any over night outings if there were gays involved. Where do you think pervs after kids would find the easiest pickin's? Sorry, it is what it is, and too many crimes against kids as it is, so I protected him, same as I do his sister now. Dumped her "Big Sister" just because the broad wore so much make up she looked like a hooker. A bad influence is a bad influence.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:35 AM
I would rather say RIP that hola, and that goes for BO and the illegals.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:34 AM
Winx, just caught your post as I was looking for the one I just added. And by way of clarification, you might want to remember that BO was ABANDONED BY HIS WHITE MOTHER, so she could go traipsing around the globe chasing her own interests, instead of being a mother. Ask, and most kids in foster or any other alternate care, usually want their parents back. And her doing this at such a young age, could very well be part of what incited his hatred toward whites.

Also, if you have seen AA in action, you would know that it is INCREDIBLY racist, in EVERY way. You want fair across the board, lose those stupid boxes and any reference to race. Make it a non factor, instead of the launching pad for unqualified minorities and the means to hold back whites, THAT IS WHAT IT IS. Had to hire a lot of deadwood, according to color only, when I had to work for the govt. And ya know what? When the dead wood gets to be too much for one unit to deal with, because the lack of job performance is putting them all behind, they PROMOTE the loser just to get rid of him. No lie, seen it. That is the REALITY of AA.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:28 AM
Not even gonna read all the posts on this one. Would just tick me off I imagine LOL But did you really NOT see this coming? The whole election was influenced by race, and the racists formed a block and voted the biggest one of the lot into the white house. Anyone who has any questions about whether or not those two are flaming racists just has to read the wench's thesis. It is all there. Throw in a few speeches by Wright, and it is indisputable (don't forget BO was in a position of power within the "church" and could have shut him down any time, but instead was such a devout worshiper he even had that scum marry him and baptise his kids!

Ever since the PC and AA BS started, white males have been severely discriminated against, but the hypocrites will call it anything but. The double standards on racial issues are my biggest gripe, same as with gays, or anyone else. But expect to see much more of the same.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:25 AM
One of the best examples I can think of regarding jacked up prices is just looking at a contact lense. Such a tiny piece of plastic, and they charge you how much for them?

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:24 AM
Not meaning to argue with anyone, but the way I read that article, the punk was 14, not 12, and anyone who thinks that the kid gloves should be used sure is out of touch with the reality of youth in America these days. Had a little punk threaten to stab two girls right in the public library not too long ago. According to the local cops, he has been escalating from his drug dealing to violent crimes, because he commits most of them against the other kids, who are too scared to report him, due to "pay backs".
Years ago we had a 10 year old monster shooting at people. When he was caught, they sat him down and made sure he understood what he was doing was way wrong BEFORE they arrested him, which they did, and he was off to juvie. I was glad to see him go, not a drop of sympathy. Frickin parents were just all up in arms and yelling at the victims because they had to pay restitution.
I tell parents that they have to assert authority within the first two years, or they will just have it harder later. Not only do I think this kid should have been shut down and hard, and forget all this sympathy, his mother should have also been up on charges. Sick to death of parents that aren't parents. Just pop out babies, let them run wild, and then snivel how the system isn't working. Spare me.

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:15 AM
I, for one, will never agree with same sex marriage, because it isn't. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman for the purpose of rearing and raising children, per the ORIGINAL definition/understanding of the concept. If gays want to form unions, they should show the same tolerance for everyone else that they are trying to bully for themselves, and just find another term. Pushing the use of the word "marriage" is not only incorrect, it is completely unreasonable. Seems they are LOOKING for drama and conflict, so I have no clue why they are so surprised that so many tell them to STFU because they are out of line.
As far as being gay goes, considering that it is counter productive to the race overall, I see it as a birth defect of sorts. But then I sincerely do NOT believe people are even born gay. With all these kids flip flopping back and forth, just makes me laugh when they call themselves gay one week, bi the next, and then decide to be straight for about a month. This alternate sexuality crap has become FASHIONABLE, much like any other fad, and I believe that a lot are just going with it, like those ugly capri pants. Everybody else is doing it, so why shouldn't they look stupid too?
Never gonna back gay "marriage", but if they ever come down off their high horse and find another term, I have no problem with giving them all the benefits. Same as rap "music". I don't want anything to do with it, but I am not trying to ban in nationally.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:56 AM

Sure. But what do the voters know? They put Bush in office twice. laugh

Not this voter!

Amen to that, I didn't either. And not gonna take the blame for this current creep either. I stayed away from the kool aid.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:55 AM

1000 people out of 300 million....sounds accurate to me....

Just as accurate as anything that comes out of that lying racists mouth. Never did trust him, and this kind of point blank LIE sure isn't going to fool me either. Where did they find these 1000 people? Just friends, family, and members of that racist, anti American church he attends?
This is just another example of how he will be stifling any real information, and flooding us with more of his BS.

That's a little harsh, dont ya think.
I dont see on the doubt. This poll is in-line with every other poll taken. Just look at this question.

7. Who do you trust to do a better job handling the economy -
(Obama) or (the Republicans in Congress)?

Obama-61 Reps-26 Both=(vol.)1 Neither-(vol.)9 No Opinion-3

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/postpoll_022309.html

Actually, that was so sugar coated I had to go get the stickiness off my fingers when I was done.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:35 AM

Maybe this will set precedence over the 'private' and 'personal' emails, texts, im's, sent over the world wide web.

Shame for that 14 yr old, busted for trying to act/behave grown.

Sorry for the parents as they are about to feel the wrath of many, maybe they could have done more, maybe they did and this was done behind their backs. Only way to know is to ask them personally.

Kids only get away with doing something behind your back if you dare to turn it for too long.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:17 AM

can't make an airstrike in a sovereign nation without starting a war with that nation

Uh, did you miss the part where that govt is TELLING their people to come here to steal from our systems? To me, they have already declared war. I am all for just cutting them down as they cross the border, by any armed citizen that happens to see them. Only thing I can think of that will deter them from coming at all any more, unless it is legally.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:13 AM
Don't forget, these are the people pres hussein wants to basically give most of the control of the US to.

I will believe he gives a damn about protecting us from the scum of Mexico when we can all aim south and fire at will.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:11 AM
What's the big deal, probably got it from pres hussein.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:09 AM

1000 people out of 300 million....sounds accurate to me....

Just as accurate as anything that comes out of that lying racists mouth. Never did trust him, and this kind of point blank LIE sure isn't going to fool me either. Where did they find these 1000 people? Just friends, family, and members of that racist, anti American church he attends?
This is just another example of how he will be stifling any real information, and flooding us with more of his BS.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:06 AM

The thing is, there have been advocates of "mandatory volunteerism" pushing to reinstate it for more than a decade. In googling this particular issue, however, stumbled across this tidbit:

http://www.thevoicemagazine.com/politics/512-obama-youth-brigade-church-attendance-forbidden.html

I have been reserving judgment about President Obama. I truly believe that there are things that he wants to do that would be wonderful if they were performed exactly as he's sold them. However, I get nervous when I start seeing things like this.

I'm not sure if history is about to repeat itself, but it's inevitable given that many of us fail to learn from events during the first go round.

I went and checked this out and is that ever worrisome! I myself have student loans although I am not a youth. I would refuse to ever follow what he is wanting to put into play here. I do not nor will I ever support Obama and this just proves to me that his ideas of change are not what this country needs.

Run the stats, see EXACTLY who would be the most and first to go, then you will see why he is doing it. His chosen people wouldn't be going as much as those of us he has already made clear he resents. I think his ma really screwed him up bad abandoning him like she did, and now we get to deal with the results.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:04 AM

You know what, Fear?

The Emperor was naked all along!

And it is a long slippery slope into a sad part of your country's history appearing... along with the countries that allowed their leaders to jump into bed with your former government...including mine.

It's time for the empire of greed to fall, and for the superlative expletives to be buried... no more superpowers...no more empirical greed...

It's going to hurt, a lot, but I work with optimism that a much healthier balanced structure will be created.

LOL And this one is a complete moron. I know that those like Bush gave the impression that we were all excessive and greedy, but it was a false impression. Where do you think all that they were being so greedy came from? There is a LARGE segment of the population that are strictly the work horses, we work, pay our taxes, and never get any breaks, only the deadbeats and freeloaders get the hand outs. I would imagine it is similar in most countries, just that the "front men" for ours seem to only represent the worst of our population.
I don't buy into the theory of "super powers". Everybody has the "ultimate weapons of mass destruction" by now. What are they gonna do, say "my button is bigger than your button"?

But sorry to say, as long as we have pres hussein in charge of things, I can only see things being worse for us, and any country that isn't predominantly black or muslim. So far, only pet projects he seems to be interested in are there, not even here at home on US soil. As an American, I suppose I should be apologizing for the pathetic imbeciles that voted for him, but that would kind of be like apologizing for the dog 2 blocks away dumping in your yard, you would know it wasn't my place. I never have, and can't see any reason why I ever would, approve of or support pres hussein. Lord help us ALL.