Community > Posts By > newie2az

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:42 AM

Well I wish people would post facts supporting their claims of garbage. Just blindly saying this is bunk is just as bad as posting fiction. Let's see you're facts, what isn't true?

I second that, since I have seen them do every single thing on this list.

Prove that, because I know it is not true.

I think that in order for you to accept it as proof, you would have to come and see it for yourself. When shall I expect you?

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:41 AM

I worked for the Dept. of Human Services for years and determined who was eligible for all the programs offered. They are not eligible for welfare and foodstamps.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/fsp/applicant_recipients/eligibility.htm#immigrant

http://www.dhhs.state.nh.us/DHHS/DFA/LIBRARY/Fact+Sheet/required-verification.htm

Then explain to me why the mexicans who live next door do, since I know for a FACT that they do, along with a few other crimes. Thank goodness the authorities are finally catching up with these ones. The neighbors got the underground railroad they were running shut down, but now the city is addressing all the other violations. But yeah, have been on food stamps for YEARS, along with a few other programs, and their's is the ONLY kid that has the school bus coming literally to their front door. ALL the other kids have to walk. Found that a bit over the top.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:36 AM
Edited by newie2az on Fri 11/20/09 09:36 AM

For those of you who do it during the hours that you are being paid for, not lunch breaks, how do you live with yourselves knowing you are basically stealing from your employer? When I worked for the state I refused to be in the stupid birthday club, because it pretty much boiled down to sitting around eating cake on the tax payers dime, and that didn't sit with my conscience.

I could see judging someone for being online during work if it affected their ability to get their work done. However, if they are getting their work done, I see no problem with it.

Is this why so few even TRY to do better than just sliding by? When I finish with my regular duties, I go to find something else to do, like a help a co-worker who is behind. Guess I just can't relate to this mind set.

Who says they're just trying to slide by? Who says they are not trying to help out coworkers or get more work? You're assuming these things.

No, the fact that the time is spent online instead of working has been admitted to by those who are doing it.

I call this being a kiss azz

Maybe some people have already completed their work, or maybe their work requires them to be on the computer maybe some people apparently no you, are capable of multi-tasking:banana:

HAHAHAHA "kiss azz"? Are you trying to say that being a lazy theif if preferable to being a conscientious employee? Ok, LOL
Did good old fashioned WORK ETHICS ever enter you mind? But yeah, the loafers do make it easy for me to keep getting all these stupid awards and stuff, but, truthfully, I would rather have a check than the stupid certificates, and told the bosses so. Did you also miss the part where I hate boredom the most?

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:31 AM

For those of you who do it during the hours that you are being paid for, not lunch breaks, how do you live with yourselves knowing you are basically stealing from your employer? When I worked for the state I refused to be in the stupid birthday club, because it pretty much boiled down to sitting around eating cake on the tax payers dime, and that didn't sit with my conscience.

I could see judging someone for being online during work if it affected their ability to get their work done. However, if they are getting their work done, I see no problem with it.

Is this why so few even TRY to do better than just sliding by? When I finish with my regular duties, I go to find something else to do, like a help a co-worker who is behind. Guess I just can't relate to this mind set.
In my case-there is no one else to do my work-it must be done by me and is-
and I can't help anyone else because there is no one else here during the day . If there were -I would surely help them.

Once my tasks are completed I have time to get online and chat a bit-
nothing is lost -my work is completed-bosses happy!
I happen to be lucky enough to be in an office like this.

Some do have situations like yours, it just isn't the norm. I HATE jobs where you have a lot of "dead/down" time. Whenever they ask what I liked least about any job, I tell them BOREDOM, because the previous employer couldn't keep my busy all day. For me, working makes the time pass more quickly than twiddling my thumbs. And I LOATHE the office rumor mill, so never waste time on that pathetic soap opera BS.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:25 AM

Like International Law requires, we are to be in line with our neighbors in regard to Immigration. Our so-called leaders believe they are above the law.

the US is not compelled to comply with international law. no soveriegn country is. within US jurisdiction the constitution rules other than regards foreign treaty. and treaties can simply be abolshed.

LOL I was referring to obama NOT COMPLYING WITH US LAW.

I just WISH we could enforce the immigration laws of each country against those from it that come here illegally.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:24 AM

Who says they're just trying to slide by? Who says they are not trying to help out coworkers or get more work? You're assuming these things.

No, the fact that the time is spent online instead of working has been admitted to by those who are doing it.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:18 AM
Edited by newie2az on Fri 11/20/09 09:23 AM

It may be very unpopular, but I would fire any employee that brought their personal business to my place of business in ANY way. Just not appropriate, and not my problem, so I sure as heck won't be paying for it. And yes, I have fired people for taking personal calls during business hours. I give them the same rules my mother raised me with when she was working. "Someone had better be bleeding if you bother me at work."

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:14 AM

Ain't it just grand to know that a so-called under developed country like that has us beat on common sense?

They don't have us beat. They beat out the joikoff America haters who want to oppress and deny Americans.

But they are dragging us all down.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:11 AM

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:04 AM

I was just wondering,why is it sooo hard to find true loyal love in the gay world?Many say it's the same in the heterosexual world, but it seems worse in the gay world.I wonder why...

maybe ur looking for the wrong sex hehe

I know it happens. Just now going back and forth with some frustrated dude that seemed to be so stupid that he missed I was female LOL

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:54 AM
Ain't it just grand to know that a so-called under developed country like that has us beat on common sense?

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:41 AM

Well I wish people would post facts supporting their claims of garbage. Just blindly saying this is bunk is just as bad as posting fiction. Let's see you're facts, what isn't true?

I second that, since I have seen them do every single thing on this list.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:26 AM

Well, there is always the one solution to a pair of problems....

Problem one: To many illegal border crossings.

Problem two: A large stockpile of landmines which we no longer are willing to use.

Solution: Stack those bad boys one inch apart, a half mile deep from one end of our border to the other. That ought to keep those pesky Canadians out!!

LOL Its true, canadians sneak across, grab what they can, but then usually sneak BACK across. But, for the real problematic illegals, and those who hire or aid them in any way, here ya go...
http://www.reportillegals.com/

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 07:50 AM
I think that we should just impose the laws of their respective home governments against them. Ours are too lax, and no way this "president" will do anything. He doesn't work for us.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 07:48 AM

I was just wondering,why is it sooo hard to find true loyal love in the gay world?Many say it's the same in the heterosexual world, but it seems worse in the gay world.I wonder why...

I think that gay people just think they have it worse with dating, same as they think they have it worse with everything else. When they realize just how much society treats them with kid gloves, and has for a long time, maybe they will stop feeling this way.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 01:18 PM

For or against?

For if paid for out of your own pocket.
Against my taxes paying for lazy tramps.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 01:16 PM

Are Americans angrier today than in the past? Or do we simply have fewer inhibitions about acting out in public and no longer let anger seethe beneath the surface? Some say increasing narcissism today makes us upset when we don't get what we want...really? Three related questions...take your pick or opine on all three...

IMO, used to just be a few disgruntled here and there, but now, the majority is mad as hell, and rightfully so.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 01:14 PM

they said that johnny depp is going to be on the mag.who do u think it should be?

Yawn. Try the guy who plays the character Wolverine.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:20 AM
Edited by newie2az on Fri 11/06/09 06:21 AM

folks around here are used to the illegals. They have been around for a hundred years back and forth across the border. They come up and work in the oilfield during the summer and go home for the winter. no big deal

I was watching a couple of em working remodeling an old adobe house. They had to take out an adobe wall that had been standing for prolly a hundred years. They were using barb wire to cut through the wall. they just wrapped each end of the barb wire around a stick and then just pulled it back and forth through the wall. worked like a knife through butter

I asked the mexican that I was talking to where they got the barb wire. He pointed out the window and said "see that fence out there?"

And this is what bothers me. People who call it "no big deal". Sorry, but I couldn't possibly disagree more. I teach my kids to put an end to BS BEFORE it escalates. That is why anyone who would hire an illegal, or even not report a known one, will never get my respect, only contempt.

ahh but you don't live on the border. We have been able to cross back and forth with impunity for a hundred years. Its just a way of life here

when you get a few hundred miled inland then it becomes a big deal

BULL! RFLMFAO Born and raised in Seattle, WASHINGTON. More than one border, which narrow minded people frequently forget. Not only do we get those from the south, they come from the north, and the west, even Russia! Seattle seems to be a town that so many think is so liberal that they will put up with anything. Remember the "boat people"? They got $10,000 per head, cash, for whatever. For years those that live in the area have been shaking their heads at the way the politicians try to look so progressive, while they damned the legitimate citizens.
And, in case you hadn't heard, the illegals have been drifting up and down the coast from Mexico to come after the apple harvest for as long as I have been alive, and yeah, every year they have been hated by the locals that they take the jobs from. This is nothing new to that state at all.

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:16 AM

"Wow,,,well I agree with the everyone being equal thing. The debate is whether people are to be defined by their sexual preferences."

I see it as gays trying to use their sexual deviation as a weapon against straights. THEY are the ones causing this whole foolish mess. If they weren't making such a big fuss, and were just living their lives like anyone else would, not wanting to be bothered over what they do in the privacy of their own homes, like everyone else, none of this hate mongering etc would even be going on.

"I think the laws are all generally based in the concepts of male and female and not hetero, bi, or homo."

The ones regarding marriage, since it was created for the REARING AND RAISING OF CHILDREN. FYI two people of the same sex can not conceive, just is what it is. The laws around marriage seem to be created to take into account that one partner would be taking care of the kids while the other worked (yeah, back in the "old days" LOL) which is why there are those tax breaks for "dependants" etc.

"I dont get the complaint that I am somehow not treated the same because I am bi. I have the same right as any other WOMAN. I wish the issues would be fought for instead of making it about marriage because I believe we would get those rights if we changed the tone of the platform....but thats just my opinion."

What rights don't you have that you think anyone else does, and what are the "issues" you think should be "fought for"?

But I do agree, the vicious, hysterical tones of the militant drama queens are just damaging their own cause.