Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:00 PM

You seem to be pretty logical and educated in this Xkon. I am very impressed. Not a thing you have said I would disagree with. You got my vote 100%!

Thank you =] I'm hoping to focus on this area in sociology. It means a lot :)

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:52 PM

What makes them stay is a combination of low self esteem, fear and wanting to believe the men or women love them still.

They have to make the move to leave and will usually return a couple of times before they will realize the kind of love this man or woman is offering is not a healthy one.

Very true. When kids are involved or financial dependence play roles in this situation it is harder.

even if there were kids why stay in a relationship if your not happy or even if there is a issue with emotional,physicaly abusive there is no point on staying.you can find a way out

my daughter was with her kids dad on and off for 10yrs before they even got married and when they finally did. his own mom stated she would give them a yr and she was right. they split up right before there 1st annerversary.. and he was abusive towards my daughter.
she saw something that we didnt

and she got into a lesbian relationship last yr
and everyone incudling her friends saw the abuse. my daughter didnt listen. and in every readinbg i gave my daughter it showed abuse, brake ups and she took my grandkids and moved over to tinian with her partner(now ex0 and right before they were leaving i told her i would see her in 6months she laughed about it... i was right my daughter and her ex partner broke up and they were back home in the 6months i had said

Because some women can't leave. Not everyone is the same. They may feel they can't or don't know how to. They may also want to work things out or don't want to lose "love". Some think it'll get better.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:44 PM

The reason women stay are varied

but

they can only help themselves there really is not much you can do

you can scream but the abused woman can only walk away on her ownaccord

just be there for her when she does!:heart:

That's very true. No all I've done in situations like this before is listen and be supportive of them. I want them to know they aren't alone.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:34 PM

What makes them stay is a combination of low self esteem, fear and wanting to believe the men or women love them still.

They have to make the move to leave and will usually return a couple of times before they will realize the kind of love this man or woman is offering is not a healthy one.

Very true. When kids are involved or financial dependence play roles in this situation it is harder.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:34 PM

I won't put it all out there, however I was in one. I only stayed because I thought with 3 kids I couldn't do it on my own and because I did truly love him. It was awful and I have been single for 10 years because of it.

People DO learn to go on with their life, but it's what they choose to do afterwards that matters.

I understand that. I'm glad you're out of that situation.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 07:29 PM
That's intense. I'm glad you were able to walk away from those situations.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:33 PM
I just want people to see that they deserve better. Help make it easier for someone to get away from that situation. I have a close friend who's in a very abusive relationship ( I just found out today) and I want to try and encourage people to find help.

What made you stay in those relationships if you don't mind me asking.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Sun 07/18/10 06:24 PM
I finally decided to upload youtube videos about issues I'd like to discuss. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm trying to fix the static sound in the mic..but I just got this laptop and I'm clueless. Any help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOV8uK356yc

Thanks everyone :)

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:41 AM

actually the girl i dated for 6 years is bi. i dont care if theyr bi or lesbian. just dont lie.

and the girl i was moving in with, we were going to be together share the bed, expenses and all that.

thats why i was bothered.then she has the audacity to tell me that once i move in shell dump him.

thats just beyond retarded.

i get labels, but not lies.

Hangon......it was only 24 hours ago you were devastated, grief stricken...and NEVER going to be over her... and now this new chicka is already dust....IN 24 HOURS????? noway spock

lol nooo not like that. this girl n i planned this in dec. i was just saving up..

n like usual i was thinking today about everything..

n i just posted it.

im heartbroken, but i do a lot of thinking and writing.

but this incident happened a few months ago..i was just thinkin about it 2day for sum reason.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:38 AM

Well not sure what to say about that really. I guess to mess with peoples feeling is wrong. But women by Science, studies, and polls are or will have a same sex experience. Either by the means of kissing, sex, or even dating.

I myself am not a women. I have seen on a lot of dating sites women place there prefer sex as Bi. Maybe this women your dealing might be bi and may not understand the difference between gay or straight.

Sounds pretty confusing I am sure. In time all things show there true nature.

oh i know about the whole experimenting thing.

but to be honest this girl will date anyone who will give her attention. she told me she knows im good for her and what she needs...what she needs not what she wants...

i try to give her advice, but shell learn when shes ready.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:36 AM

I've noticed that too. I used to have lesbian friends at my last job but they chased me out of their apartment complex once....i never dared go back lol

lol why did they chase you?

ugh women.

I'm so done with them for a while.

I said some off hand remark about something (it was years ago I don't remember) but 5 lesbians chased me out of the building and i ran to my car and got the hell out of there. O_O

lmao im sorry u had 2 deal with that

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:32 AM

You sound like you are not real impressed with females in general at the moment... and fair enough, with your ex and you parting ways...

Sexuality labels.... just like everything else in the world, is open to interpretation.

The person you were about to share house with, is perhaps less comfortable with the label 'bi-sexual', and more comfortable with lesbian.

And besides you are sharing a house, not a bed, so who gives a rats what she identifies with sexually?

Lesbian, bi, straight, bi-curious, and gay are not elitist titles, that YOU get to decide...people identify with what THEY identify with.

actually the girl i dated for 6 years is bi. i dont care if theyr bi or lesbian. just dont lie.

and the girl i was moving in with, we were going to be together share the bed, expenses and all that.

thats why i was bothered.then she has the audacity to tell me that once i move in shell dump him.

thats just beyond retarded.

i get labels, but not lies.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:26 AM

I've noticed that too. I used to have lesbian friends at my last job but they chased me out of their apartment complex once....i never dared go back lol

lol why did they chase you?

ugh women.

I'm so done with them for a while.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:19 AM
so whats up with ike 90% of lesbians being even more complicated than straight chicks? to be honest lately i rather flirt with str8 chicks because they open up easily most of the time.

i was supposed to move in with a shorty who as far as i was aware of was a lesbian, she dated guys in her teens bcuz she told me she didnt knw what she was at the time.

now shes dating a dude n i tld her she didnt have 2 lie she said she wasnt that she was lesbian for 2 whole years.

n im like wtf?! why wasnt i aware of this.

ladies you cannot b a lesbian bcuz u havent dated guys in 2 years.

stop switching labels.

stop with the mind games and lies...seriously peoples emotions are not toys.

i feel bad for this shorty cuz she 18 n her dude is 30 with 3 baby mommas n 3 kids..like wow wtf.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Tue 03/17/09 02:55 PM
Lol been there, but 98% of the people I meet try to fit what I'm into so they can be "perfect" in my eyes and I hate that.

I want someone to be themselves.

I'm tired of games and fronts.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:59 AM

Pretty soon you will be 43 years old and on a dating site!!!shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lol I hope not. There isn't anything wrong with being 43 n on a dating site, It just wouldn't be for me.
Lol Im not here for a date anyways........Im here for the free chips and dip!!laugh drinker :banana:

Lmao I bet! Free chips n dip? who can say no to that?

I'm just here to interact..and then see what's up.

haha my bff "banned" me from dating people I meet on myspace...

That place is full of psychos.

I've only dated 1 chick I met there.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:55 AM

huh So what is the advice you need??? Do you need us to tell you to move on???

Youre 21 years old......you need to experience even more sh*t!!! Just wait!!!noway laugh noway

I need to know how to move on or what I should do, because honestly if my heart and mind don't agree I know to say no.

But in this situation my mind and heart say it's right, that she's the one.

Ilve never had that happen before.

I know I have alot to experience, but I'm stuck.
Hmmmmmmmmm I think it takes time....

You need to go through all of the emotions of grief. Maybe you have stopped that?

I've gone through the grief, and then I feel Okay and I find myself back in the same spot a few months later.

I may be stopping it, I always stay positive even in the hard times, I guess sometimes I try to block out the sadness.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:52 AM

Pretty soon you will be 43 years old and on a dating site!!!shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lol I hope not. There isn't anything wrong with being 43 n on a dating site, It just wouldn't be for me.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:49 AM

huh So what is the advice you need??? Do you need us to tell you to move on???

Youre 21 years old......you need to experience even more sh*t!!! Just wait!!!noway laugh noway

I need to know how to move on or what I should do, because honestly if my heart and mind don't agree I know to say no.

But in this situation my mind and heart say it's right, that she's the one.

Ilve never had that happen before.

I know I have alot to experience, but I'm stuck.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:40 AM

Exactly. I just want her to be happy.

I'm just focusing on my career at the moment, but so many things remind me of her and her beautiful son.

That's a long time to be in a child's life.... I don't know what to say....all I can do is send a hug from here, I guess.flowerforyou

Her son is actually almost 2 years old, she got pregnant during the 2 year break. He's an amazing kid. I love him so much.

Thanks, I get all teary eyed thinking about them both.

I'm too emotional!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6