Xkonstantine125x's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:20 AM
we dont think about heteros.

a lot of people who are homophobic are gay themselves.

some are straight.

and there's people who simply dont like the lifestyle.

thats the truth.

straights are really the last of our concerns.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:11 AM
First off We don't want acceptance, we want respect.

Second off we dont suffer from heterophobia. thats probably one of the dumbest things ive ever read.

98% of my friends are straight.

there is a lot of homophobia.

people fear what they dont know hence homosexuals...

which turns into homophobia..

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:07 AM
I know who's family. and that girl was gay. i know many children who are gay and when theyre in their teens they come out to me.

I know she was gay. i wasnt judging. i was stating a fact.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:04 AM
It was based on lies and I can't believe how lazy people were to really find out about the proposition.

A chicken has more rights than me, how great is that?!

lets see how it turns out

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:12 PM
As a citizen of the United States I was very disappointed in prop 8's passing. Prop 8 won because of lies and people not doing the research. Unfortunately, I found out by a friend that the majority of prop 8 supporters were minorities. That was a shock to me. Shouldn't minorities be the first groups fighting against intolerance and suppression? People say this cannot be compared to the civil rights movement, I beg to differ. You can't change the color of your skin just like you can't change the make up of your genes.

I was very angry and sad, but for at least a few hours last night I had a smile on my face. Why? Because the rally in West Hollywood was incredible. You could feel the hope of equality in the air. You could look into people's eyes and see their pain, but faith at the same time. Everyone was supportive and peaceful. There was a sign that read, "We will not fight hate with hate", and that sign was common sense, but said more than any other sign I saw.

I agree, as angry and hurt as we are, we cannot allow the worst take the best of us. There were prop 8 supporters saying, "Why should I have to be forced to accept the gay lifestyle?" Well my question is WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO TOLERATE YOUR INTOLERANCE? Everyone preaches about equality. Women, Men, Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Catholics, Christians, Children, Handicaps, Mentally Challenged individuals, and even homeless people. We all have our differences, but at the same time we are all human. We are all sinners, and we all want happiness.

Marriage is about love and commitment. If it's about "procreation" then why do we allow old people getting married? An infertile woman marrying a man? A sterile man marrying a woman? No one can tell me who to love and who I can and cannot spend the rest of my life with. I would never step on anyone's rights. Whatever Marriage may mean to you, it obviously means a lot to the No on prop 8 supporters just as much as it means to SOME prop 8 supporters, the difference is we don't want anyone to suffer because of oppression.

Prop 8 is not about children, funding, or education. It's about equality for a group who has been stuck underneath for too long. Why deny marriage when all it's really doing is spreading hate? We have to be the change we wish to see in the world. Prop 8 is hateful and discriminatory. Sit down and really think of what you're doing. How would you feel if someone denied you a right that mattered to you more than anything?

Stay Positive, this is not the end.

TOMORROW WE HOPE THAT PROP 8 WILL BE OVERTURNED.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:48 PM
:) thank you

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:02 PM
If I could say something to keep you here with me

I'd say it til' my lungs collapse.

If I could wish for something

It be for a second chance.

If I could kiss you one last time

We'd never part our lips

If I could touch you one more time

It be with my finger tips

If I could look into your eyes

you see how empty my life will be.

I'd let my walls fall down

If you'd stayed here with me.

I'd never break your heart,

but clearly you break mine,

not because you don't love me

you're just confused within your mind.

Patience I don't have,

but with you for sure I'll wait,

please don't break my heart....

Don't turn my love to hate.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:10 PM
lol like shorts have anything to reallt do with it..

people can b soo lame sometimes ;)

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 02:08 PM
I try. It's my parents view to morals are very important to them and me.

lol no she didnt just want to be friend, i wouldnt have minded if thats all she wanted but i could tell she wanted more

you could see ther hunger in her eyes

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:35 PM
AMEN! I agree completely.

Lets break the tradition and be who we really are.

as long as we dont hurt people or ourselves

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:33 PM
Exactly! right on the nose :)

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:33 PM
Her smiling at me the way she did and leaning towards me and writing her number down the way she did and throwing the fact that her hubby is never home made it clear of what she wanted.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:32 PM
lol im 21 and hispanic..but ignorance sucks

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:31 PM
Yeah the little girl was gay but shes a child. but she really did remind me of myself and that really hit home.

the lady was coming on to me you dont say that to a lesbian and tell her your hubby is hardly home unless you want sum nookie.

well lol thats true!

being gay is not about the way u dress..

but since i dress boyish im more out there

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 01:04 PM
lol no it happened because people here are very homophobic. i just wanted to make it more visual...

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:55 PM
So I'm the parking lot at the moment sitting in my car waiting for my mom to finish grocery shopping. We went to a traditional hispanic grocery store earlier today and I noticed a lot when I walked in...

When I walked in I noticed that many middle aged women stopped what they were doing and looked at me like i was diseased because I was wearing ****ies Shorts and a fitted Aeropostae tee with some indoor soccer shoes a slick back ponytail with a lip ring and a cocky walk i always wear.

i overheard a little girl asking her mom in curiosity if she could dress like a boy too because she hated dresses and she didnt like playing with dolls, her mom shot me the dirtiest look and asked the little girl if she wanted to go to hell the daughter frowned and sad she didnt.

the mom told her thats where i was going because i liked girls and that i was brought into the world to procreate.

I was honestly fascinated with their conversation she didnt know i was still around i had moved over to the following aisle.

the girl didnt understand. I could tell that her mothers word hurt her and they hurt me because I knew she was gay.

she reminded me of me at her age, i dont care for this womans opinion of blibical bs. she preaches what she likes but shes betraying her own god by judging.

those hateful words she uttered to her daughter will always haunt her.

I'm used to being looked at when i walk into these stores once a week every wednesday.

However I had a woman about 29 with a child come and talk to me and apologize for the other womans remarks. I smiled and told her there was no need. that peoples ignorance isnt worth blowing up over. she smiled and said she liked my reaction toward the incident, to which i replied by saying, "people fear what they don't know and I'm confident and proud to be who I am. Sexual preference doesn't define an individual. As long as I live who I am without hurting anyone I don't believe I'll go to hell, but then again I don't believe in hell."

she gave me the nicest smile and and asked for a pen which i always carry because idk when ill b called in to work so i handed it to her she took my hand wrote her name and number on it and told me that she wanted to get 2 know me, i smiled and said yeah said that id text her later today, she said that would be fine and that her husband was a trucker n never home and that i could come over if I ever wanted.

at that moment i frowned and said to her "ignorance can be changed through knowledge but cheaters never change." and walked away.

My life might as well be a reality show.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:30 PM
That's good I look forward to reading your stuff. mine is so positive either but with the years ive learned that a poem doesnt define an individual, it defines them in that moment of time. it took me a while to figure myself out.

this is a darker poem compared to what i normally write but i think its one of my favorites.

and thanks for welcoming me.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 10:39 AM
yes we all fall into a label.

I'm no stereotypical Mexican tho :-D

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 10:38 AM
Thank You :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Don't get me wrong I live my life, but Morals are a must.

I'm currently helping a coworkers daughter come to terms with her sexuality.

any time I can help, i can.

Xkonstantine125x's photo
Wed 03/04/09 10:37 AM
I always said we were puppets!