Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:08 PM
indnprncs makes me wish i was a wee bit older.

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:05 PM
i think its me.... its REALLY hard to find someone you can talk to as well as date(but im only 21) i think i get rejected alot because i am a nice dude. not to nice but i have respect for others.. and yet the girls i like seem to go for the **** heads.. but little does she know why that dude is a ****.. because thats all he has .. these hard ass ACTING dudes are the biggest pu$$y's out there .. sorry some ladys feel like chasing when im here waiting

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 10:58 PM

"porkin"?

yeah, you know.....tying down a pig so you can have some pleasurable fun with it....wiat a minute, that ISN'T what he meant by porkin'??

uh oh

dude SO wrong

you told me want happens at the farm stays at the farm..brokenheart brokenheart

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:02 PM
its all right i dont walk around talking like that but this is the internet so i figure i can be a little bit of an ass. which if you did not know ive made a little bit of a name for my self " the guy that bugs other people on mingle2" but anyways the smoke looks good ima go do the same

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:43 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Thu 06/04/09 12:44 PM

"porkin"?

sorry i mean make sweet love. ill even take my boxers off.. never heard the term porkin huh.. i think it is funny ass all hell..

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:38 PM

well I didnt intend to run him off. but I dislike being called a jerk for feeling that it is inappropriate for a middle aged men to chasing teenage girls. That seems more like predatory behavior to me. He missed by one year to qualify as a sex offender

it does sound sick but 18 is 18. a very young adult but still an adult.... me i like older chicks so i dont know how that 14 year diffrence thing works but i think it would be kinda cool porkin a 40 year old women.. hey i like to dream

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:35 PM
hey im at 800 post

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:33 PM
this is no bs

the best way to get over one girl is to get under another

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:26 PM
well when there eating on the hay to have to kill the little f*****s. hay cost mula

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:20 PM
i would not say TRY to be diffrent just be yourself people just care way to much about what others think

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:18 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm jam

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:08 PM
ive never really fit in with a big social group but thats because i love being dre. look diffrent and i act like myself and if people dont like it they can lump it

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:40 AM

Why do some women desire to be with a man who doesnt want them? treats them badly? or uses them?
Even when there is a truly nice man who wants to be with them!?

Because the " truly nice " guy is kinda boring.

She already KNOWS he's nice, so she isn't able to look forward to changing him from an ass to a " nice " guy.

Big time self esteem issues.

etc....etc...etc.....

see i dont get BORING ... ima nice guy that does not make me boring. it means i dont have to be an ass to get a girl. see most people mistake kindness for weakness and that will end up gettin your ass kicked by the "nice guy" not thrashing at you man im just sayin

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:36 AM

It's like that saying, "nice guys finish last". We all want a bad boy until they are bad to us!

its funny how people say that nice guys finish last. nice guys are the ones who most of us end up working for one day. i hope the doctor i work for some day is a asshole that way i get the cute nurse's..... mmmmmmmmmm

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:29 AM
why you girls need to be so damn crazy. and why do you love the dj so much

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:19 PM
i smoke two joints in the morning
i smoke two joints at night
i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints
and then i smoke two more

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:38 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm yummy i love swiss