Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 10:45 PM
i know i dont have a pic up anymore but who goes off asking this. TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT. no pic smells funny. hey hey hey i DID have a pic up just got to get them back up. until then LOOK OUT i might have a roffie in my pocket

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 10:41 PM
this dude wants to use a roffie on someone can none of you see this. im sure she would have told you all this most girls never even report being done like this

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:46 PM
not what i thought this post was going to be about

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:42 PM
you remind me of an engineering student .. they bug me .. think they know EVERYTHING and you cant joke around with them because they will correct you .. "uuuuum well actually"...

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:37 PM

Doesnt look like anybody here played soccer in a good team but myself.

US really messed up, shows their weak mentality.

The second half they were honestly raped every second by Brazil.

The fact that US came so far makes it much more painful and dissapointing for them to lose.

Think about this analogy:

You are a great student in high-school, you apply to the best Universities and you only get your 2nd choice = dissapointment (=US).

Versus

You are a terrible student in high-school and you get into a bad college or not at all (which is predictable, not dissapointing).

See the difference there?

dude i played club soccer from age 8 till i was in high school (stoped playing so i could play football) im talking 6 to 8 months a year. so shut your a$$ already before i fill it. and get the F88k off your high horse already you bug people more then i do man.. and thats bad..

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:30 PM

okay I give

its been going on for days

I hate him

you love him

now let it die

no i dont love him never said that.. im just a dj so i love all good music from smooth jazz to hard rock.. so sorry to the masses i just think its sick to take about dead people the way we do.

at least your cool auburngirl thx much

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:20 PM
its called a debate. not a fight. and thats all i did was state my side .. i never slamed you .. i think your a cool old(er) man. and i started the post to do such. this really is a good debate

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:17 PM

YOU brought it up and I gave my opinion

then you bash my opinion and my right to have an opinion

I'm not worked up I'm just answering you

you don't get to make a thread and then decide what opinions can be posted on it

no i did not i just stated my opinion. i have no problem with you man i really dont know what your deal is... SORRY

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:15 PM
if its what the elders want lets give it to them called respect right. i like when older people say "back in my day" so we say sorry old men but your in our day.

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:11 PM

Are you insane? You didn't even know this man and by all evidence of your comments, you don't have a resemblance of class or empathy for others. The notion that somene could be this cruel and ignorant at a time like this when MJ has left 3 children behind, his entire family and the planet to still mourn his death, repels anyone with a brain! People that make stupid comments like this are the lowest form of humanity and it is inconceivable that anyone could sink this low. May you one day learn to be a human being once again and let go of the hurt that caused you to lose your humanity in the first place. LET IT GO and be free or a least learn to fake it until you make it!!!!

the point being that everyone HAD let it go and it died down

and YOU felt like stirring it back up again so why should I not oblige you?

why do people on here get so worked up.. this is a place to shoot the sh1t.. if you dont like the post then dont open them.. sounds easy ... and i had no clue it was so big on here i dont do this all day everyday.. i have a life. a soon to be wife... and a kid on the way. so sorry i was not on here for a week did not see it otherwise i would have got it out then.. so sorry SIR. no more MJ

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:07 PM

Hang a huge sign on your door stating "Single handsome guy here! Just knock for a free cup of coffee and a great conversation."

Make sure you have a peep hole to see who is knocking. It allows you to see if you want to answer the door or notdrinker

i bow down to you my LORD... i really gunna do it.. great idea:banana:

the only problem with that is, most guys who consider themselves handsome...aren't. just sayin'

You don't find the same thing with women??? When the name bootylicious gets tagged with some obsurd number like Bootylicious993485756 you know people are just talking themselves up.

Wait, what topic are we posting about again?

laugh

so how goes the hunting

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:06 PM
plus the blue eys always score a few points

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:05 PM

Hang a huge sign on your door stating "Single handsome guy here! Just knock for a free cup of coffee and a great conversation."

Make sure you have a peep hole to see who is knocking. It allows you to see if you want to answer the door or notdrinker

the only problem with that is, most guys who consider themselves handsome...aren't. just sayin'

im NOT gods gift to the ladys but im not ugly

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 10:00 PM
i just wish i had the proof you all had. thank god i dont watch TV

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:59 PM
yep ok:thumbsup: maybe ill smoke a blunt with him when i see him down there muhhahahahahaha

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:55 PM

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:47 PM
dude you can find them all over you just have to say hi. my favorite when girls walk by (and it really works sometimes)" smile girl it cant be THAT bad" if they dont think your a wierdo it will make them smile. and thats the goal . make them laugh and make them smile

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:42 PM

can we please let this thread die?

It's interfering with my chick hunting.

then stop posting lollaugh

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:39 PM
faces

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:36 PM
i think this post pissed some people off because they though i was a dumbass. because i be used da spell check n sh1t for that first post. i be knowin big wurds n stuff i just have never been a great spellur. see i played the school GAME its easy its just to bad i have to drop out with a year left, just to go to the army

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25