Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:15 PM

I is heavier than a real cigarette and you do get some nicotine but not all the chemicals in a real cigarette. And it sort of smokes but not near like a real cigarette...but I smoke and you can feel the hit when you take a drag....so I think I am going to buy it...after all its better for you than a real one. You can google it to find out more...but I bet if its at my mall it will be at yours soon.

tar in your lungs is all the same. its still going to kill you. me im nasty i smoke TOP's. mmmmmmmmmm cheap smokes

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:09 PM

to fight an animal like that ...he should be made to do the same thing....over and over again...he has done no "real time"

Thats a great idea!

Now he has to go home and for 2 months work a $10.00 an hour construction job and thats it. Otherwise he is on house arrest. THe league wont talk to him until that is done.

Scary part is they are considering talking to him. Thats the way to follow the rules!sick

a slap on the freaking wrist....

slap on the wrist my azz. he lost everything he had and some

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:05 PM
everyone should get a 2nd chance. what he did was wrong and i think he knows it. vick makes to much money for the NFL for them to never let him back. and everyone who hates him will change there minds when hes on there favorite team winning games for them.. i have a feeling he wont come back and play QB

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:51 PM
its dumb that people even cheat to start off with. why would you be with someone if you just wanted to sleep around??? there really is nothing wrong with sleeping around with diffrent people. it does not make you a bad person. what makes you a bad person is when you tell someone you love them and then you lie to them by sleeping with someone else

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:01 AM
Edited by mixmantech on Wed 05/20/09 12:02 AM
lil wayn or hwo ever you spell it. i hate bad rap/hip hop i only listen to the old stuff

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:57 PM
kid cudi, man on the moon

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:52 PM
dude's its chris rock. you know wgo i really dont like though Dane cook

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:47 PM
bone thugs n harmony dayz of our lifez

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:45 PM

the happiness of others.

you LIE

no, i'm sh!, i mean sitting.

i really do wish that, and why not? i'm already happy. got everything i'd ever want.:banana:

sitting lol. good one. maybe im just greedy

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:44 PM
smoke a joint and you wont even know its the wrong show

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:41 PM

the happiness of others.

you LIE

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:31 PM
i would wish for more wish's

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:29 PM

...and post more than 7 times before you quit for good. (There are nice people here...seriously!)

but just ask and thell tell you ima ASS. an horse's ASS

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:06 PM

if you have a girlfriend OR boyfriend is it ok to check other people out as long as you dont act out on it

It won't matter as you'll be blamed for doing it either way. And you might as well move into the doghouse, as that's where you'll end up. laugh

damn .how true is that. damned if you do damned if you dont . night guys

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:03 PM

well will you be my second wife then.. no no ... number one wife lol

Only if I'm first...and don't have to have kids...for at least 6 years, then we got us a marriage deal!

Oh and my dad's got 2 goats for the deal too....

hyna you are a trip. night guys

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:57 PM

Or they hide in Canadalaugh

lol

do they really have good bud up in canada

Oh sweetie...if you like bud, you need to live in Canada!
I've had from all over the world and nothing beats Canadian bud!

(it's a point of national pridesmokin bigsmile )

wow your the 2nd person ive fell in love with tonightlol. i cant pick one .. cake or bud.. cake is good but weed makes that cake even better. what to do

I know how to put weed into almost any foodlaugh again, national pride.

well will you be my second wife then.. no no ... number one wife lol

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:55 PM

The problem I have is that I have no filter installed between my brain and my mouth.

Example : Walking through the mall with Christy ( my second most recent ex ), I saw a woman as she was walking past us.

I did the quick head turn like most guys would. Christy asked me " Nice ass?? "

I said " Yes. but she had a HUGE nose. "

I got into more trouble for saying THAT, than I did for looking in the first place.

You're not supposed to make it noticable... laugh laugh

But she ASKED me if the woman had a nice ass. Was this a case where lying would have been ok????

laugh laugh laugh laugh I woulda kicked your butt love...

In all seriousness if I love someone I don't look, I don't notice other people... But I do like the saying I posted, it's funny even if most of us wouldn't go by it...

As for Mix, well he's in a situation where looking isn't the worst thing he could be doing... I say look if you're not in love and it won't last.... If you want to do more then end it, that's the respectable thing to do...

Oh come on. Where is the fun in that???

When I am with someone, I normally don't look. This was one of the rare times that I actually did.

Like I said, I got in more trouble for saying something about the woman's beak ( which, by the way, was what I saw FIRST since she was walking towards us ) than I did for looking back.

I say things to get a laugh, which is exactly what Christy did after she got over the initial shock about the fact that I would say it at all.

I hear ya... My ex took me to Vegas one year for my birthday... some music awards were being held there... This hip hop guy walks by with the biggest chunk of something around his neck, I swung my head around to see what the heck it was.. OMG did that start something.. Let's just say that was the worst birthday night/weekend of my life, bruises and all... The joke of it was that if he hadn't been such an azz and had thought about it, I don't go for hip hop, my gosh!!!

why do guys get like that. i think more guys are like that then women. i really could care less. i know who shes going home with

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:50 PM

lol

Oh sweetie...if you like bud, you need to live in Canada!
I've had from all over the world and nothing beats Canadian bud!

(it's a point of national pridesmokin bigsmile )

wow your the 2nd person ive fell in love with tonightlol. i cant pick one .. cake or bud.. cake is good but weed makes that cake even better. what to do

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:48 PM

will you be my wife plz

laugh Cute...where's the ring?

rings are over-rated ill tattoo one on my finger though. i like looking at the sunset and taking long walks on the beach.

I could even take an onion ring...a friend proposed to me with an onion ring as a joke. Sunsets and walks on the beach is nice. happy

no really though you are a very beautiful women... keep that cake going IT LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD and i dont even like sweets

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:43 PM

lol

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25