Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:40 PM

come on bro your ok . as long as you think like that your going to bring yourself. got 99 problems but a chick aint one

LMAO Oh man, corn fed suburban white boys like you can't really say stuff like that.... ur killin me here rofl

if only you knew. lol. BOI

I live in So Cal kid, you got nothin I haven't seen or heard before smokin

I know everyone thinks of cali as one giant beach but don't forget where those WEST COAST gangs be reppin from slaphead

its not the only sh*tty place in america. im over here in albuquerque. this place is no playplace. but im not sayin i bang or anything the such. but come on were to you think all your peole run to when the law is after them.. right here

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:36 PM

The problem I have is that I have no filter installed between my brain and my mouth.

Example : Walking through the mall with Christy ( my second most recent ex ), I saw a woman as she was walking past us.

I did the quick head turn like most guys would. Christy asked me " Nice ass?? "

I said " Yes. but she had a HUGE nose. "

I got into more trouble for saying THAT, than I did for looking in the first place.

You're not supposed to make it noticable... laugh laugh

But she ASKED me if the woman had a nice ass. Was this a case where lying would have been ok????

laugh laugh laugh laugh I woulda kicked your butt love...

In all seriousness if I love someone I don't look, I don't notice other people... But I do like the saying I posted, it's funny even if most of us wouldn't go by it...

As for Mix, well he's in a situation where looking isn't the worst thing he could be doing... I say look if you're not in love and it won't last.... If you want to do more then end it, that's the respectable thing to do...

ya im just scared of her takingt his kid from me . that would break my heart. ill figure this out though

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:34 PM

You could just play like you were checking out the vacuum display in the store window... sometimes the truth is unnecessary... in my opinion.

But yet, 99.999999999% of women will tell you that they want a man who is always honest. As a matter of fact, it's usually the number one thing they list as to what they are looking for in a man.

: scratches head :

lol

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:33 PM

You could just play like you were checking out the vacuum display in the store window... sometimes the truth is unnecessary... in my opinion.

ah thats what you do huh. now that is Scandalous

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:32 PM

will you be my wife plz

laugh Cute...where's the ring?

rings are over-rated ill tattoo one on my finger though. i like looking at the sunset and taking long walks on the beach.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:28 PM
my spelling sucks and yet ima year away from being an RN thank god i know the school game.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:25 PM
section 8. dont have to be a thug to come from the hood.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:24 PM

come on bro your ok . as long as you think like that your going to bring yourself. got 99 problems but a chick aint one

LMAO Oh man, corn fed suburban white boys like you can't really say stuff like that.... ur killin me here rofl

if only you knew. lol. BOI

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:21 PM

The problem I have is that I have no filter installed between my brain and my mouth.

Example : Walking through the mall with Christy ( my second most recent ex ), I saw a woman as she was walking past us.

I got into more trouble for saying THAT, than I did for looking in the first place.

lol.. oh man thats funny. my smileys not working sry. thats why i always wear shades

That's the reason!surprised shades Scandalous!

well my eyes are blue so the sun hurts them too. but i leave them on so i dont get raked

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:19 PM

WORDS!

Lyrics, poems, paragraphs and even syllables. I just love using and playing with words.
Maybe I'll start rapping...

Lets read some of your Wordssmokin

Shoot, most people encourage me to shut up!
I'll throw some stuff up here one day.:wink:

ill throw you down with a b-box

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:19 PM

will you be my wife plz

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:16 PM

flowerforyou no we all don'tflowerforyou

come on never talk to someone with a nice smile or something.. its not cheating. we are human
flowerforyou I can honestly say no I don't check people out when in a relationship i actually don't really check people out anywaysflowerforyou I'm friendly to those I come in contact with but thats itflowerforyou It takes a while for me to know a person enough to want to flirt because it is more than looks that attracts meflowerforyou

well to bad there are not more ladys such as yourself

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:15 PM

lol.. oh man thats funny. my smileys not working sry. thats why i always wear shades

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:13 PM

"just b/c you've eaten, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu"...

thank you.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:12 PM

Yeah, well. For some of us, it isn't all that easy.

But good on ya if it is for you.

Dude! Do you think I have something you don't? All you have to do is go out and talk to women. It is easy and it's FUN!

Uh huh.

Dude. You may not have experienced many, but there are only so many rejections and insults a guy can be willing to take sometimes.

Like I said, good on ya if it's easy for you.

For some of us, it simply isn't.

I honestly don't know if you have something I don't. My guess is that you probably do. What it may be I have no clue.

Guy did you ever stop to think that some don't see rejection as rejection? Or they're so used to it that it doesn't phase them?? There are guys that are so used to getting rejected they keep trying b/c who knows #100 or #200 might say yes... Get it????

Yeah. I get it. But I am definitely not one of them.

I think I have taken enough crap for one lifetime.

I think it's time to just go back to my hole and call it good.

Stop that.. You're having a bad night... A lot of people have bad nights but it's no reason to give up...

More like 1458 bad nights.....lol

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:08 PM

flowerforyou no we all don'tflowerforyou

come on never talk to someone with a nice smile or something.. its not cheating. we are human

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:06 PM

im a DJ. music all day. all night. helps the mind

Spin some music<For all to likeflowerforyou

i love making people dance. makes me feel important. everyone having a great time because of me

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:03 PM

does racing count?

we talking slugs or winner dogs

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:01 PM
keep ya chin up BOI

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:00 PM
we all do it

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25