Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Thu 06/18/09 01:35 AM
the first place he went wrong was TRYING to find a girlfriend online ... what he should do is put on some clean clothes and a freash pair of kicks and try going out and meeting someone i mean you cant be scared of girls all your damn life. shi@ BE GOOFY, load, an ass, a drunkin player, just dont make this site your ONLY hope for finding a GF. i just like the boards here thats itdrinker

I JUST GOT IN FROM DENVER TODAY. THAT PLACE KICKS A$$

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 02:26 AM
smokin

no photo
Thu 06/11/09 02:21 AM
if you cant spell mr_music will be all over your ass

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:17 PM

Ladie's, do you ever want to just give up on finding a SO because every guy seem's to be a dog? Even before you got to meet him face to face?

ladys always taking about this maybe we are attracted to people like ourselfs.... maybe its not just the guys??!!!???!!!

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:08 PM

as I will say any where

aint no one addicted to any thing

they either want to do it or they dont.
they either want to stop or they dont.

its truly that easy.

every one has a brain and every one should know how to use it

I totally disagree. That is one of the most ignorant statements I've heard in quite a while. If quitting was that simple, we wouldn't have rehab programs, AA, NA, etc. Even with the use of such support groups, breaking drug habits formed over years of practice is not an easy thing to do. It takes way more than the desire to quit. It goes from the desire, to dedicated use of these aforementioned programs, to establishing support networks, to complete lifestyle changes.

And as for the OP's problem, she does have to want to quit, but also has to be willing to get help from anywhere that offers it. If she doesn't really want to quit all that badly, then there's nothing you or anybody can do to help her. It's hard to let someone go that you care about, but you just might have to do that in order to keep yourself from being brought down. If so, then she might come to the decision of what's more important in her life. If she can do so and can honestly and convincingly express to you that you and her sobriety are more important, then you will inevitably be a critical part of her support network. But you have to be careful that you are supporting and not enabling her.

If she starts taking advantage of your support and doesn't work on her own as well, then you need to let her go. I've had my problems in the past and depend a lot on my sources of support. I do my best to use, but not take advantage of, them. If I do, then they no longer wish to help me and I'm back to my old habits or in prison. But anyway, I wish you luck in resolving this problem however it gets done, and hope the best for your friend.

wise words sir.. some dont understand how hard it is to stop EVEN if you want to. its a crap feeling, i would know

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:02 PM
not only that but i was bad on meth for a little bit. quiting was one of the hardest things ive ever done. i still have dreams about it and crave it but i have to stop and think at what it will do. see most cant do that thats why most cant quit it.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:57 PM
hey man i grew up in a crack house the best thing you can do is leave now and dont deaal with it 99.999999 % chance it will never stop.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:41 PM
throw her in the pool

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:20 PM
ask him if he had another frosty one for me

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:16 PM
im kinda ugly so im always the one to start a conversation.. good conversation makes up for looks sometimes

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:32 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Sun 06/07/09 03:32 PM
well you gilr is too young but you my lady .. beautifulflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:25 PM
salad

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:22 PM
nuck if you buck

mr_music

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:16 PM
mmmmmmmmm yum

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:14 PM

:heart: Do you think there is stigma attached to building friendships and romances online?:heart:

nahhhhh all my family and friends know that papersmile and I met online and they all adore her

papersmile huh... lucky man.. good luck to you two:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 03:12 PM
this is a place i come to vent. i would not say i come on to make friends but i enjoy alot of the people on here its a nice place to wast a little time when your just chillin at home

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:36 PM
hey im quick in bed too:banana: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:31 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum..... you ARE americas next top model

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:29 PM
blushing

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:26 PM
old pervert online