Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:37 AM

only 3 men, you talking about a homo threesome.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

want to come along??? i dont know you but your funny... and hottie in the mind(looks too) i like how your on the stoner topics tonight

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:34 AM

ya i grew up in a crack house ...who would have known
sorry to hear that.flowerforyou I wish you the best!

but thank you

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:33 AM

sorry to hear that.flowerforyou I wish you the best!

no need to be sorry lol.. you did nothing wrong to me.. im just in a bad mood tonight..

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:22 AM
well maybe my spelling gives it away

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:21 AM

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:18 AM
Edited by mixmantech on Fri 06/05/09 12:19 AM

surprised

yes thats right:banana:
Number 1........I dont know you but I bet you $100 that girl you got preggo changes her mind and keeps the baby.

you have no idea ... not trying to be an ass but this girl want nothing more then for me to take this kid ... she is selfsh... and if not its ok ill get the kid from the courts.. i know i will she is not there in the head... really.. yes i know she is the one giving birth and 'growing this child" but she is not a loving person... she really not want this kid.. i want this kid more then anything right now and I WILL be the best father i can be
good for you if it happens. If you have this baby their wont be much time for fraternizing with the fraulines......

and thats ok ... ill have my hands FULL.. i ALMOST am my three little brothers father as well ... i have a head start... 2 and 5 in the morning is fine ill eat with the baby..

are you taking them to Berlin as well?

my brother alec is going to SDSU next year so hes fine BUt the twins adam and avery are only 14 and they want to go so im going to take rights from my mother so they can go... ill get more money for that too.. sounds evil i know but ill be able to help them with school too.. and base's off our shores has schools that meet american standerds (which are not the best) and my mom can hit her glass d1ck without worrying anymore

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:09 AM
i dont want this kid for the cute thing.. i just want this baby to have the best life it can

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:08 AM

surprised

Number 1........I dont know you but I bet you $100 that girl you got preggo changes her mind and keeps the baby.

you have no idea ... not trying to be an ass but this girl want nothing more then for me to take this kid ... she is selfsh... and if not its ok ill get the kid from the courts.. i know i will she is not there in the head... really.. yes i know she is the one giving birth and 'growing this child" but she is not a loving person... she really not want this kid.. i want this kid more then anything right now and I WILL be the best father i can be
good for you if it happens. If you have this baby their wont be much time for fraternizing with the fraulines......

and thats ok ... ill have my hands FULL.. i ALMOST am my three little brothers father as well ... i have a head start... 2 and 5 in the morning is fine ill eat with the baby..

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:59 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Fri 06/05/09 12:00 AM

surprised

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:51 PM

Because we are creators in training. One day we will create universes. bigsmile :banana:

So it's only natural that we would like to know how to do it. :wink:

where did you find that information? Do you have a link for me to check out?
I've always dreamed of creating my own planet.

yes and on mine i would be one of three men...

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:49 PM

none of you jerks has provide one idea for my planet and I"m very disapointed. And JEANIE I was very positive about "attracting" you there. Stop breaking the law jeannie!smitten rant rant rant rant rant rant

I replied! I mentioned that if I had the power to create a planet then I would only want humantarians, naturlists, and pacifist roaming on it. laugh drinker

Thank you Smileyfaceflowerforyou :tongue: smooched

what about an ARMY too... im mean look at the abortion docter that was killed.. people who hate people who kill... so they kill them.. so dumb sh1ts out there

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:45 PM

i think the BIG BANG is GOD.. i think aliens helped buid stuff here thousnds of years ago i also think we will inhabit another planet one day

and much more check out teaching from the pleadians on you tube.
drinker

i really think one day WE will be little green men

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:42 PM

surprised

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:40 PM

come on in and take my hand lets all go to dragen land........

SWEET we wont even need a lighter to smoke our bud

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:39 PM
i think the BIG BANG is GOD.. i think aliens helped buid stuff here thousnds of years ago i also think we will inhabit another planet one day

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:35 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Thu 06/04/09 11:36 PM

I miss Cali :cry:

yes its better then albuquerque NM... i like going out to cali i always get GOOD BUDS

better than NJ too i bet

i would be down to go to jersey... its good though i have a kid on the way so im going to the army finish my nersing.. i get to start out as an LPN plus it will pay my loans i took out for school ...im taking the baby to berlen (spell check) the mother (my worse half) wants to give me the baby after birth so im happy.. i think it would be cool for my kid to grow up outside of america then get to come here later on!!!!!

Good luck to you bro! hope things go well drinker

the base im want to go to is just north of berlen but sh1t ... OCTOBER FEST B1TCH'S

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:28 PM

yes its better then albuquerque NM... i like going out to cali i always get GOOD BUDS

better than NJ too i bet

i would be down to go to jersey... its good though i have a kid on the way so im going to the army finish my nersing.. i get to start out as an LPN plus it will pay my loans i took out for school ...im taking the baby to berlen (spell check) the mother (my worse half) wants to give me the baby after birth so im happy.. i think it would be cool for my kid to grow up outside of america then get to come here later on!!!!!

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:18 PM

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:16 PM

Texas has done pretty well through this recession

about 20 years ago Governor Ann Richards (RIP) pushed the state into diversifying its industrial and employment base to more than just oil so that the next recession would be balanced out with different industries.

Her idea worked pretty well and right now Texas has the best unemployment rate in the country

While I currently live in the state with the WORST rate.

Fortunately, I work in an industry that hasn't been, and isn't likely to, hit very hard by the recession.

Unfortunately, our contract is up next Summer and if the economy doesn't get turned around, we know the company is gonna start screaming poverty when it comes time to negotiate.

what do you do ????

no photo
Thu 06/04/09 11:10 PM

i think its me.... its REALLY hard to find someone you can talk to as well as date(but im only 21) i think i get rejected alot because i am a nice dude. not to nice but i have respect for others.. and yet the girls i like seem to go for the **** heads.. but little does she know why that dude is a ****.. because thats all he has .. these hard ass ACTING dudes are the biggest pu$$y's out there .. sorry some ladys feel like chasing when im here waiting

Take the blindfold... stand in front of the pole.. you're getting SHOT...laugh laugh laugh

Cali does not suck Moof!!!:angry:

brokenheart frustrated

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25