Community > Posts By > mixmantech

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:06 PM

Yeah, I have some advice. You blew it, leave her alone. Next! Sorry, but thats the honest truth.flowerforyou

im tellin you this girl is SEXY mean in a sexy way... well dont write her at all because it might make you seem even more obsesive. it she wants it she will write you...sry dudeindifferent

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:02 PM
try talking to someone first buddylaugh

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:01 PM
im down bro taht makeup is turnin me the F**K on lol

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:58 PM
1-800-like-thenew-pic

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:55 PM
and as for this profile... you ARE americas next top model

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:53 PM

thanks cdanny what do they want in my profile my life story

slaphead

Hi will just be fine, but don't expect great ratings for a sh!tty profile.

damn girl you are like punk rock mean and its so damn sexy

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:58 PM
1-800-ass-kiss

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:47 PM

hey dont worry im the disrecpectful a$$ who degrades women and represents a young generation that is no good....

Ahhh...your into crazy chiks huh?

no they seem to find me

But there so much fun for the first 3 hours or so...

ya until they start asking you why your checking out a girl that is behind you and might not even be there

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:43 PM
mybe not all of europe but im stopin in amsterdam for at least a week..

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:41 PM

hey dont worry im the disrecpectful a$$ who degrades women and represents a young generation that is no good....

Ahhh...your into crazy chiks huh?

no they seem to find me

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:38 PM

Why does everyone pretend to be so romantic here? give me a break.rofl

im going wiht back packing across europe

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:13 PM
Maybe Its Me

Ooo yeah yeah yeah yeah ya yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah

Now when I come home, ya yellin, tellin me ya gone/ But I guess your leavin again/ We been here many times before, come on its so old/ I think its best I let'cha go roll/ Need ta stress ya no more/ Oh no, I think it would be better if ya leave me now/ Stead of repeatin the same old episode/ The one ya think I'm cheatin me/ Yes I can see that I'm the reason ya greavin/ Blowin on this potent weed is really got me thinkin/

Maybe its me thats makin you hate me/
Maybe its me thats drivin you crazy/
Maybe its me n I cant be mad if you replace me/
Maybe its me thats just not ready for relations/ (ships)

At home n now I'm all alone/ Why do I keep hearin this same sad songs/

Remindin me of things I lost/ I finally see I had it all/

But I didnt realize that I had everything I needed/ She was all I needed, but I was so damn greedy/ So now I'll spend more time doin nothin, gettin weeded/ My life is so damn speedy/ I need to take it easy/

Pac say life as a rap star aint nothin without god/ N uh, he not lyin at all/ Cuz I got problems yall/ Maybe its me bein this miserable man that I am/ It could be me the one that aint really givin a damn/ Or could it be that the game got me gone, fame got me zoned out/ I'm out here in the cold, I'm in the cold/ I really wish I could change, but I'm caught up in my ways/ I'm in the fast lane, but I need to take another road/

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:05 PM

man this is the internet. you guys are makin seem like you know who i am and what im about.. outspokin yes.. what its how poele take it.. this is a chat room on the internet.. im a very respectful person...... blah blah blah ill never meet anyone on here for starters so why i let myself get worked up i dont know... i know what i am and thats all that matters

you're respectful huh?

"hump on a fat girl" sure doesn't sound like it to me.

~~~

ok you made your point:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:04 PM

F**K what these women say if you cant do it then you just cant... you have to have sex in a relationship for it to work... and how can you have sex with someone if your not attraced to them... for all you fat girls there are guys out there WHO LOVE IT... so stop B***HIN
i relinquish my crown and give it to you sir.....i guess its off with the old and on with the newfrown

what now you too ...like im such a bad person...go ahead tell me

I'd love to. Really, I would.

But I'll just sit this one out.

laugh

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:03 PM
sorry ladys for being the world biggest a$$.. i ment no disrespect flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:02 PM

F**K what these women say if you cant do it then you just cant... you have to have sex in a relationship for it to work... and how can you have sex with someone if your not attraced to them... for all you fat girls there are guys out there WHO LOVE IT... so stop B***HIN
i relinquish my crown and give it to you sir.....i guess its off with the old and on with the newfrown

no sir i thought i was well lets just say.....outspoken with a touch of assholishness but i have come to the realization that my days are numbered and i'm loosing the battle i'm old and week and the youth of today are stronger,so i must step down...so i salute youdrinker

man this is the internet. you guys are makin seem like you know who i am and what im about.. outspokin yes.. what its how poele take it.. this is a chat room on the internet.. im a very respectful person...... blah blah blah ill never meet anyone on here for starters so why i let myself get worked up i dont know... i know what i am and thats all that mattersshades

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:52 PM

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:46 PM
Edited by mixmantech on Wed 01/28/09 04:55 PM

see B***HIN.... i used to be 300 pouds and what did girls call me???hMMMMM fat and i WAS fat.. i dont sugar cout things for poeple who are not head strong ... if not fat then what .. big girls ... large girls.... biggins.... or do i lie and just call them skiny...

maybe 'overweight'?

it just sounds a lot less offensive and why would you want to consciously hurt someone's feelings?

oh so callin someone overweight would not hurt there feelings????lol!!!!! i dont go up to people and say it to there face... and strong people dont let things like that hurt there feelings anyway

well it might still hurt their feelings, but at least it'd prevent the caller from sounding like a jerk.

you make no sence.... tahnk god your pretty... i did not talk bad at anyone here... so if sittin there talkin **** on the internet makes you feel better...well then im happy for you

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:34 PM

i don't know about anyone else, but i absolutely hate when people refer to overweight women as 'fat girls'

especially when they are nothing to write home about either.

Thank you!

see B***HIN.... i used to be 300 pouds and what did girls call me???hMMMMM fat and i WAS fat.. i dont sugar cout things for poeple who are not head strong ... if not fat then what .. big girls ... large girls.... biggins.... or do i lie and just call them skiny...

"B***HIN."?noway

What you're saying is disrespectful to women, IMO.

guys B***H about things to ...dang smokin you two need to chill out ima go hump on a FAT girl goodnight

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:33 PM

maybe 'overweight'?

it just sounds a lot less offensive and why would you want to consciously hurt someone's feelings?

oh so callin someone overweight would not hurt there feelings????lol!!!!! i dont go up to people and say it to there face... and strong people dont let things like that hurt there feelings anyway

well it might still hurt their feelings, but at least it'd prevent the caller from sounding like a jerk.

ok so go tell that to somebody who goes around calling people fat