Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:35 AM
900 BILLION
we are screwed.our grandkids will be paying this crap back.

why not just give everyone a million and regulate prices so they don't sky rocket.now that would be a stimulas package

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:38 PM

I feel Obama should be more concerned with the tax cheat for a Treasury Sec., and the FALN/Marc Rich sympathizer running the Justice Dept. I never thought I would say that Hillary Clinton is the most ethical person in his cabinet.

WOW that hurts don't it
sad but true

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:37 PM

Yes the "Right to Bear Arms"

most people don't understand that statement was for protecting us against bad goverment.

better get them quick before our newly elected clown puts on a ban on gun sales(i got mine)

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:32 PM

as we all no. terrorist plane stuff real well. so George w bush. had nothing to do with keeping us safe. this moron cant walk and chew bubblegum at the same time. he is living proof. daddy can buy you anything.
daddy bush doesn't have that kind of money and funny thing he was voted in twice and had one of the highest ratings in history after 9/11

i guess capturing saddam doesn't count either

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:23 PM
of all places California

about time they FINALLY got something right!

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:16 PM
rush has alot of good thoughts but some are just plain stupid

you'd be a fool to agree with anyone on anything that includes our new clown president

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:11 PM
his motivation is simple he is an entertainer his job is to get people to listen to sell air time.
what better way than to to say this clown is gonna fail.

btw:he said he supports the man but not his policies

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 10:31 AM
we shouldn't have to pay for terrorists to be kept there. we should just EXECUTE THEM AND BE DONE WITH IT.if they haven't talked by now they want. so shoot em,gas em,electricute em(lol cute),or by whatever means are availiable just get rid of these death dealers

is the good of the whole world better than these peoples death

they call them terrorists for a reason

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:28 AM
from what i see the media and society sets the rules,standards,and actions of most people

MOB RULES THE MIND

deke's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:25 AM
you are incrediably right on the mark with this one.

EVERY great nation has destroyed itself from within.

GREEDY AMERICA ISN'T FAR FROM IT RIGHT NOW

deke's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:42 AM
i would love love to see ANY PROOF that evolution
is true.

it's a dying religion only supported by your tax dollars.

it is a religion because there is no proof!!!!

deke's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:26 AM
that depends on what you believe

humanists: you came from the big bang evoluved from slim and when you die you'll just rot

creationists:GOD created you and your here for a purpose

i choose to believe i'm worth something and GOD has a plan for me

deke's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:37 AM

As far as manufacturing jobs, It makes sense the Corporations, do what they can to make a buck for their stockholders. Examples; Replace expensive American workers by hiring cheaper labor such as illegals and legally imported labor. Renewing NAFTA will help them get back up to their standard of living by exporting jobs.

that's another topic but i will say i don't blame anyone for trying to better themselves but as far as illegal workers they should fine and jail the people that's hiring them

it also makes sense to cut off hands of thieves but that doesn't make it right

exporting jobs where does leave american workers

all circles back to greed

deke's photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:09 AM

After 8 years of ruining the country, or, let's say, not helping anyone, including themselves, the Republicans, who claim to be Christians, still have no conscience, compassion, or common sense.

I for one welcome a New Day in America and the world. The dynasties of the upper class, who will still be flexing their muscle, I'm sure, had better watch out.

ignorance,blindness are bliss huh

deke's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:59 AM
it is that simple

what is considered being kept afloat? if they aren't making a huge profit then they down size so the bottom line is more than a profit it's just plain old fashion GREED

people get mad about trickle down economics but if rich people aren't spending money then NO ONE is making money

deke's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:54 AM
having step/kids(hate that word)family is family
who's father has never been around,i don't believe a man should be forced to pay support but rather it's the right thing to do.
they call me daddy and always will,so why would i or anyone want to make them think they are not loved.paying money doesn't always mean you show them love but when you took their mom you accepted them also

i oppose gay marriages also(nasty)
if a woman can have an abortion why doesn't the man have a choice as to wheather he pays or not

deke's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:43 AM
it's sad that american people are suffering because super rich companies are making 45 billion instead of the calculated 100 billion

so they lay off thousands to keep money in their pockets,if i'm wrong please tell me why.

this is a capitialist nation and look where it's taken us

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:51 PM
a new era of openness?
interesting
wonder how that's gonna work?

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:48 PM

how can we be an example of freedom if we do pull out
(we cann't) america would be seen as defeated.
We should have never went back in!!! If Iran or another country threaten to invade Iraq then we should have stepped up. How could we not since we severely crippled them in the first war.(OR was that the reason we went back in?HMMMM) The whole reason we support Iraq in the first place was because if Iran invaded it was a stepping stone into Saudi Arabia. Couldn't let them have control of that oil and the Persian Gulf. WE CANT LEAVE but we only have ourselves to blame!!!!
there is always an underlining agenda but it's supposedly to free the people so they can be as screwed as we arelaugh

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:46 PM

did obama vote for post birth abortion?

I don't think he was present for the vote. I did find this quote of his:

"On an issue like partial birth abortion, I strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that."
wasn't present for the vote?wonder what was more important than his job that we pay for?
really curious about the post birth issue