Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:17 AM

Why is it a "Woman's Right to Choose" the Man Contributed and the MAN is going to pay A Type of support if the Baby is carried to term I say he as much a Right to CHOOSE as the woman women may create life but it does NOT make them GOD...pifff Pro LIFE all the way there are PLENTY of women who would do what ever it takes for a BABY including ADOPT Infanticide is just STUPID if you can not handle the Consequences keep ur legs closed or pants zipped...that goes for everyone the purpose of sex is to create LIFE not to just get ur Jollies wrap it up ...take a pill or do not do it in the first place getting an Orgasm is not worth the Murder u might commit later....

Because it is the womans body, that is why. You can not force anyone to do anything they do not wish to do.

Ha but its the Mans Sperm that helped create it Someone sets up a Business on land they do not own its Still there Business if a Baby is a Woman's SOLE property according to LAW I would like to see this applied to the Support system .... or give men a right to CHOOSE as well...
wooo hooo
you tell em brother:banana:

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 04:08 PM
wonder if Frank Zappa had problems getting his kids cakes
moonbeam
dwezil
hell no because he is rich
just because you give your child some stupid name doesn't give anyone the right to judge you

if your poor your crazy
if your rich your eccentric

Look AT OUR NEW PRES NAME THINK HE PROBLEMS GETTING A CAKElaugh

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:52 PM

I think we should limit the appeals, trials and all the other excuses for delaying the process and give the victims family or the victim the change to do the deed.. I would gladly spend $1 to buy a bullet and put it into the head of the man that killed my wife and daughter..I do not seek revenge..but like a dog gone bad, needs to be put down.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks we should limit appeals i think you should get 1
if your found guilty twice bang or fry or juice
still think it up to be to the victums family as to how they off their sorry butts

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:45 PM

When you combine some of the names that he's picked for his cabinent, you have to wonder who's really pulling the strings.

Holder, Clinton, Emmanuel, Browner. Nevermind he's keeping bona fide nutjob Gates on.

All I'm saying is that it doesn't bode well for the home team.

well saidslaphead

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:41 PM
the auto bail out was a rip but that's nothing compared to 350billion giving to wall street.
i really like to know who recieved that money

the onlt thing i got was the impression the super rich stayed super rich.

the new joke we have now as president already said he was going raise taxes.

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:25 AM

Bush cann't do anything own his own he has to have EVERYTHING approved by others.his only real power is the veto.

without offending others and getting deleted may i say that personally i know he has done a great job after 9/11 and that freedom comes at a price that few are willing to pay but plenty complain about.

as for OUR new president i wish him the best although he swore in on the koran and turned his back on the American flag(watch the video)fact now that gitmo is gonna be closed who'll be the next to occupy it. i think probably some of his islamic cousins

False - He did not swear on the Koran. It was somebody else that did it.

When did he turn his back on the flag?

Islamic cousins? Puh-lease.slaphead

go to you tube and see for yourself
hope your new savior doesn't fall on his face.(for all our sakes)
did anyone you know die on9/11?
or serve in our glorious military?
doesn't matter your spitting in all americans faces especially those who protect us
Youtubelaugh laugh rofl rofl If its on youtube it must be truerofl rofl rofl You just spit in americas face by your post!!!!!!!

how do you figure that
guess you don't need our soldiers protection
i'm defending our soldiers that keeps us safe and you do what?

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:22 AM

should we use it more or keep people in prison paying for them to live off our money

in my opinion it's mor inhumain to keep them ina 8by 8 cell for 50 years than it is to go ahead and put them out our misery

Until our judicial system is more perfect than the humans who run it and can guarentee that no innocent will be killed by the government it should be abolished and something else done.

what about the one's you know are guilty

How do you really know? People lie, confessions are coerced, etc... So how do you really ever KNOW?
it's called physical evidence
don't you watch csi frustrated

CSI lol well considering that tv is not anything like the real deal and they are still not always right, people can be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be accused, it happens. Check out the people who have been exonerated. http://www.innocenceproject.org/
csi was an example of what modern technology can do
do you honestly think everyone is innocent and are in prison falsly.you'd need to take off blinders and see that their are extremely bad people who should be torture tested
Im for the death penalty but CSI and youtube is not the real world!!!!!rofl rofl

again csi is an EXAMPLE OF TECH (hence physical evidence)
you tube don't put much stock in it but it there

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:33 AM

should we use it more or keep people in prison paying for them to live off our money

in my opinion it's mor inhumain to keep them ina 8by 8 cell for 50 years than it is to go ahead and put them out our misery

Until our judicial system is more perfect than the humans who run it and can guarentee that no innocent will be killed by the government it should be abolished and something else done.

How do you really know? People lie, confessions are coerced, etc... So how do you really ever KNOW?

CSI lol well considering that tv is not anything like the real deal and they are still not always right, people can be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be accused, it happens. Check out the people who have been exonerated. http://www.innocenceproject.org/
csi was an example of what modern technology can do
do you honestly think everyone is innocent and are in prison falsly.you'd need to take off blinders and see that their are extremely bad people who should be torture tested

deke's photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:27 AM

Bush cann't do anything own his own he has to have EVERYTHING approved by others.his only real power is the veto.

without offending others and getting deleted may i say that personally i know he has done a great job after 9/11 and that freedom comes at a price that few are willing to pay but plenty complain about.

as for OUR new president i wish him the best although he swore in on the koran and turned his back on the American flag(watch the video)fact now that gitmo is gonna be closed who'll be the next to occupy it. i think probably some of his islamic cousins

False - He did not swear on the Koran. It was somebody else that did it.

When did he turn his back on the flag?

Islamic cousins? Puh-lease.slaphead

go to you tube and see for yourself
hope your new savior doesn't fall on his face.(for all our sakes)
did anyone you know die on9/11?
or serve in our glorious military?
doesn't matter your spitting in all americans faces especially those who protect us

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:45 PM

yes it has
what if it all shut down

the world...at least most of western Europe and the US would sit around completely dumbfounded believing the apocalypse had come...but would be unable to tell anyone that...

in today society (western world) people have become so dependent on high tech devices most wouldn't be able to function

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:41 PM

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:37 PM

Abortion is very simple: It is the great abonimation of desolation. It desolates a woman's womb of the greatest gift God can give - Life. That desolation is an abomination to God - The author of all life... If we say we can not make laws based on human morality then what need do we have of convicting pedophiles or rapists... Should we tolerate their immorality as well? The basic human right to live must be placed into question and denied for the sake of convenience to those seeking to gratify their sexual desires?
If you don't want to get your hand burnt don't place it into the fire...

well said
take responsibility for your actions

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:36 PM
this is a really good thread

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:32 PM

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:29 PM

clearly a gift and he is clearly an ass.I hope she takes his ass to the cleaners.

why because she's a dirtbag that cheated and he called her on it

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:25 PM

she's a dirtbag she was willing to except the gift of a longer life from this and D*CK from another man after she was better

make the dirtbag pay for her newlife
1.5 mil seems about right

so im taking a wild guess. you would do the same thing explode

you think it's alright to cheat on your husband after he saves your life and don't think he should be paid for it

she took one of the most beautiful things a person could do and thru it in his face
I CALL THAT BEING A DIRTY WH*RE
but i know there are some that think hey she should get the kid and alimony
people talk about having morals but most don't have them

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:20 PM

The negative, un-Constitutional things that he has done outweigh the few good things that he has done.

please explain all the unconstitutional things he's done

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:18 PM

The OP is the same guy who said in another thread "The only power he has is the power of veto"...So are you not giving credit to someone you said dosnt deserve it. Credit is credit GOOD or BAD!!!!!!
i'll give you thatfrustrated
how about look at what his presidency has accomplished

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:06 PM
listen to what bush has accomplished

deke's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:59 PM

Don't Honey me...

I know a good deal more about it than you might suspect.

I accept your criticism to only this extent...the detention facility is located within the base.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guantanamo Bay [GTMO] "GITMO"

U.S. Naval Base Guantanamo Bay is the oldest U.S. base overseas and the only one in a Communist country. Located on the southeast corner of Cuba, in the Oriente Province, the base is about 400 air miles from Miami, Florida.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/guantanamo-bay.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, if "these people" are known terrorist why has the United States government released some?

Oh and while you sit around with your thumb up your...

Just remember...surrendering your standards and liberty and trashing the rule of law might be fine for you while you still enjoy your freedom...but wait till those standards are applied to you.

ok
babe
while i have been siting around with my thumb up my a**
as you so politely put it.those poor little i guess you'd call them hostages(puke)are right now planning to blow up something else
hope your not to busy eating to run if they blow up something in your town.
and it is fine when my family and yours is the one being protected.
why don't you move over there if you think people have it so bad here (what your price for freedom) the death of our men and woman trying to protect you that's who

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15