Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:01 PM

Sadly...even if the relationship is terrible...people get use to it and almost crave it...and that other person...like crack
this is so true.
even if they know that it isn't going to work the feeling of being close only for a moment appeals to most.they fell love for reason and that's hard to let go.

most people don't know the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone.
i learned the hard way

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:51 PM

question:do you think the face of george washington could appear on a rock from wind,water,thermal expansion or just plain luck?
i'm almost sure you'd say no
but
you think it's possible for all the millions of complex systems and parts in man to somehow come together by chance?

from a rock to man?

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:43 PM

Are you serious? Low morals?

They fall in love with their partners and live with them for 20 years and they have low morals?frustrated
if they are of the same sex yes very very low morals,hope their aren't any kids involved look at the damage that's done already in our society.where do you think the people in the world get their morals from?

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:39 PM

Shame on you. Evolution is not a religion. If you think it is then you don't know what a religion is. It is a belief in a deity.

Why can't people understand that evolution is a a scientific inquiry and a theory. It is taught as a theory...not as gospel or as a religion or as fact. There are many facts in evidence for several different theories of evolution but there is still a lot that is not known.

The Christian Religion is a belief in a deity who created this world is seven days and made a man out of mud and breathed life into him and brought him to life. If you want to believe that, no body is stopping you.

There are also many different beliefs, legends and religions about how some God created us. The creation stories that come out of scripture are not facts. How can they possibly be? If they were facts they would be science and they would be taught as facts.

you said it, it's a theory,that is taught to every school kid as a fact, read your kids science book it says plain and clearly. it's an dangerous theory that has no evidence to support it at all.it is very much a religion.

you can tell your childs school that you don't want them to learn evolution and if they refuse to let your child out of class and fail them you can then sue the shorts off your school system for religous descrimanation.

if you took all the lies out of text books that cann't be scientficlly proven then evolution would only be mentioned as a theory if at all,but none the lesspeople can beleive whatever they wish i just don't want my tax dollars paying for something that is totally made up!!!!!!!

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:23 PM

everybody thinks obama is going to be so great
this just goes to show how dumb and how eager his followers are to make the rich richer and poor poorer.

we are gonna have to pay for this load of crap!!

No need to worry Deke, Bush already did that the last 8 years, making the rich richer and the poor poorer.. Guess his followers were so much smarter.. NOT

seemed to be smart enough for two terms
i wasn't the the only one that voted for him.
after 9/11 he had the highest rating in history

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:20 PM
now now ladies no crying in the breast milk!!tears

if someone crawls into bed with the same sex it's more than apparent they very very low morals and standards.

what does seperate drinking fountains have to do with anything i have said i wasn't alive in the 50's.

having sexual relations with the same sex is the very definition of being a homo.if your not having sex with them then your not gay.let me guess some might say i have a life partner,that's like a man calling a woman a friend,i love her but we are not screwing yet we live together and have no plans of being with anyone else.what would that make them? let's see friends that live together

i love alot of men and woman in my life,does that make me gay? NO BBECAUSE I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH THEM

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:02 PM
i think it mostly has do with lust.

if you come across a pic of an ugly woman do you take the time to read her profile?

there has to be some kind of attraction for a person so you'll take the time to know more about them,even then it's still more of a lustful thought because how many people are actually honestespecially on web sites.

now if you meet an ugly woman that is with your friends then some time is there to make an honest judgment rather than a lustful thought as most do on web sites.

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:53 PM
how you live your life depends on what you beleive.

creationist(GOD created you and your worth something)he has plan for your life.
live with morals and standards

are you a humanist( belief you came from a cosmic burp i.e big bang)in that case your a polluter of the enviroment and are part of the problem,also if it feels go do it fits in this catagory.

common sense goes along way
you'll find who you are as soon as you stop looking for it,look at who are right now.

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:40 PM
look up
dr.dino.com
Kent Hovind does more than an excellent job of showing evolutionists real testable science and their beleif that we came from a rock is just a religion.

you can also go to (oldmonkeyman.com) and recieve free dvds of his seminars.

I RECOMMEND every person show these dvds to their kids so they want be tricked into a false religion that has absolutly no provable science,just a bunch of wishing and hopeing with many erros in it's research.

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:27 PM

born gay?noway

there is no such thing,IT'S A CHOICE and choice only!!!!

just because a homo see's someone and it makes them horny doesn't mean they were born gay!!!!

we are born with the instict to breed and multiply. you cann't do that an have sex with the same sex as you.

all homo's are doing are indulging in their own lusts

gulp !...ohhhhhhhhhhhh...for the 50's...:cry:
what's sad is people have to make up excuses to satisfy and justify their own lusts.
not from the 50's,from having morals

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:25 PM
reptiles never stop growing throughout their life.
there have been alot of huge snakes as well as other animals spotted and caught,especially in the Congo and throughout the Amazon

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:18 PM

I have to disagree, culture does not come from tv. Tv and media is a reflection of culture through the mirror of art.

one example:
tell that to all the urban kids!!
look at the way they dress and talk,to the music they listen to.where do think it came from?
not from their local artists.
this isn't the renasance age

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:09 PM
born gay?noway

there is no such thing,IT'S A CHOICE and choice only!!!!

just because a homo see's someone and it makes them horny doesn't mean they were born gay!!!!

we are born with the instict to breed and multiply. you cann't do that an have sex with the same sex as you.

all homo's are doing are indulging in their own lusts

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:35 PM

I most like the clause that prohibits any funding for infrastructure improvements at institutions that offer religious instruction on campus....lol...That includes the three military acadamies and any other school that has religious instruction on campus...lol...so, if you go to a college that has a chapel on the campus, you are screwed....rofl rofl rofl ...land the liberals strike again....with stupidity as usualslaphead

wonder if that would include schools that teach evolution?
it's not provable and you have to beleive in it. doesn't that make it a religion?

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:20 PM

"Then arose Peter, and ran unto the sepulchre; and stooping down, he beheld the linen clothes laid by themselves, and departed, wondering in himself at that which was come to pass." Luke 24:12 (KJV)

The Shroud of Turin is a sheet of linen that bares the image of a crucified man with major wounds to the wrists, feet and top of the forehead. They have left blood stains on the cloth.

The early church knew this cloth as the Sudarium. In 1898 the first photograph was taken of it, revealing a much clearer image on the negative film rather than the positive.

Since 1578 it has been held in Turin Cathedral, however the cloth itself does not originate in Europe, but in the Middle East proven by the way its flax fibres are woven.

Carbon 14 dating tests done in 1988 were shown to be inconclusive because they were only done on a sample that has completely different chemical properties to the rest of the Shroud because it had been rewoven. This dating technique was fundamentally flawed consequently. Further tests made the 1st Century AD a plausible date.

Analysis of the blood stains

Dr Baima Ballone analysed samples taken from the cloth with adhesive tape. He reported that the blood on the shroud is type AB. It is significant that type AB is rare in Europe and most of the world, with an estimated 3.2% of the world's population having this type, but around 18% of Jews from the North have it. Apart from the Y sex chromosome, all of Jesus' genetic information would have come from his mother Mary. The gene for blood type is not on the Y chromosome. On that basis, it would come from his mother Mary, and not from Joseph, sitting comfortably with the doctrine of the Virgin birth. In 1995 Dr. Gaza-Valdes of the University of Texas published the results of a DNA analysis of blood samples of the shroud in his book "The DNA of God?".

Floral Evidence

The British Broadcast Company (BBC) reported on the 1999 conference of the Missouri Botanical Society:

"Professor Avinoam Danin of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem said an examination of pollen traces and floral imprints suggested that they could only have come from plants growing in a restricted area around Jerusalem.

He said: "This combination of flowers can be found in only one region of the world. The evidence clearly points to a floral grouping from the area surrounding Jerusalem."

The pollen grains were collected from the shroud some years ago.

His researchers also said a type of pollen from a thistle visible near the shoulder of the man's image on the shroud was believed to have come from the plant used for Jesus's crown of thorns.

Two pollen grains of this same species were also found on the another relic, the Sudarium of Oviedo, which is widely believed to have been Jesus's face cloth at his burial.

That has been traced back to the 1st Century."

Evidence Of 1st Century Roman Coins

Enhanced photography has involved enlargements and computer analysis of shapes, colors, and shadows. A microdensitometer was used which measures very faint changes in lightness and darkness. In 1979, Jesuit Father Francis L. Filas of the Loyola University of Chicago observed on the right eyelid of the shroud image four letters "UCAI" which formed a crown around the crook of an augur’s staff. This image corresponds to the symbol on a small coin known as the dilepton lituus struck in 29 AD during the procuratorship of Pontius Pilate (26-36 AD). The coin covering the left eye was later identified by Professors Bollone and Balossino as the lepton simpulum, which also was struck in 29 AD. Jews in the 1st Century AD used coins to hold down the eyelids.

Objective analysis

It was concluded in the scientific Journal of Optics (April 14, 2004) of the Institute of Physics in London that the images on the Shroud are not man-made. Science does not know how the images were imprinted on the Shroud, pointing to the most glorious event in history, the resurrection of Jesus Christ being the sole cause of the images impacting the linen cloth.

1 John 3: 16 says "By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us." God's standard is perfection. Any violation of His holy laws, however small, separates us from Him. Rather than punish us, God chose to send His only Son to die one of the cruellest forms of death imagineable to give us eternal life, if we choose to give our lives to Him, and repent from our sinful lifestyle, no longer living for ourselves.

I have given evidence over and over but hey...I will be happy to do so again....
a man curcified yes
JESUS NO

the head covering was lying by itself and all his hair was plucked out (that's what the bible says)

another interesting fact is that men had short hair as was the custom of the time.Jesus went to the town and was not noticed and Peter said he would kiss the cheek of the one.if he had long hair he would have just said it's the long hair man.

I DO BELEIVE JESUS IS OUR SAVOIR!!

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:01 PM

two weeks and screwing uptears

damn that sucks.just wait until he gets the hang of it.

we really will be in trouble.just look at his so-called stimulus package that's going to waste a a fortune.
just read what this idiot what's to do

I will read what this idiot "whats" to do.

Why put the " ' " in whats if the word doesnt even fit.

*Told you so Lynann, I cant help myself.
it makes more sense than his so-called package.
told you so what?we all see you cann't help yourselfdrinker

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 05:49 PM
the bible and evolution are totally oppisites

i beleive in GOD and some think they came from a rock.

there is and absolutly no proof of evolution,no matter how hard you want to beleive or pretend there is.
how come in all the books you read they generally say you have to imagine and don't you any proof?

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:15 PM
two weeks and screwing uptears

damn that sucks.just wait until he gets the hang of it.

we really will be in trouble.just look at his so-called stimulus package that's going to waste a a fortune.
just read what this idiot what's to do

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:08 PM
everybody thinks obama is going to be so great
this just goes to show how dumb and how eager his followers are to make the rich richer and poor poorer.

we are gonna have to pay for this load of crap!!

deke's photo
Wed 02/04/09 04:03 PM

from what i see the media and society sets the rules,standards,and actions of most people

MOB RULES THE MIND

Well, maybe, if you sit and watch all that stuff. But I suppose to get along one has to have some sort of "cultural" savvy.

I meant "control" as in function, not domination and World Gov. :).

K
what you do stay in the closet!
where do you think culture comes from? not from the book of manners or the club house tea sessions.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15