Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:09 AM
i'd like to ask why all the violence in GOD'S name in the beginning

why did he create us if he knew we where goig to be as selfish and violent as we are

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:04 AM
what 2 qestions would you like to ask

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:06 AM

YES I HAVE.i'll be forgive for mine!!
do you have kids i don't care who you are you'd fight to death to protect your kids

With your behavior on, here, if you are right and there is a god, then I shall see you in hell, because your judgment has condemned you. If I am right, then you have nothing to worry about.
I currently do not have children. But at least I know not to brainwash them.
is it brainwashing your kids to tell them to do the right thing. i just happen to get my morals from the bible

Which ones would those be? Since the bible is full of contradictions. . .
name one

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:06 AM

is it society?
is it tv?
where do you find it?

for me it's easy (GOD SAY'S)

Through the ppl who influence us thru life, and the experiences we encounter.
thanks for your response

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:59 AM

do you have kids i don't care who you are you'd fight to death to protect your kids

With your behavior on, here, if you are right and there is a god, then I shall see you in hell, because your judgment has condemned you. If I am right, then you have nothing to worry about.
I currently do not have children. But at least I know not to brainwash them.
is it brainwashing your kids to tell them to do the right thing. i just happen to get my morals from the bible

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:56 AM

Deke my man...only 31 posts...and...you're slowly climbing to the top of everyone's " s**t "...list...LOL...I think you'll find...the waters much calmer on the Christian Singles side of the fence...anyway...good luck !...you'll need it on here...**hint**...lurk alot...post alittle...or they'll beat you over the head with your Bible...lol...:wink:

frustrated guess i just don't fit intears

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:48 AM

is it society?
is it tv?
where do you find it?

I use that little thing called common sense...which most people on this earth seem to lack.
and where did you get your common sense from people in the middle east think it's common sense to hate everyone that doesn't follow them.
just trying to find out more

Have you been to the Middle East? Have you talked to enough of the people who live(or lived) over there to make that generalization?
I have been to that region, I have talked with enough of the locals to be able to form a real opinion. Before you go and judge other people(that is a sin, that you go to hell for, right?) Keep in mind that Christianity has its equivalent to the Taliban. . .

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:37 AM

is it society?
is it tv?
where do you find it?

I use that little thing called common sense...which most people on this earth seem to lack.
and where did you get your common sense from people in the middle east think it's common sense to hate everyone that doesn't follow them.
just trying to find out more

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:30 AM

i put my faith in the BIBLE and that's where i get my morals from.not from my heart.

if i did what my heart said then anything i did would be alright

but since you follow a book written by man, anything you do is right?

the bible was written by HOLY men
not just some person off the street

And what about all those "Holy" men who were molesting those boys?

And, as I have already proven, for every part of the bible that tells us to be good, there is a part written that isn't in line with the morality we know today.
So, either you take only the good, and leave the bad, which makes you a hypocrite, or you accept everything in the bible as good, which makes you a liar.
i never said said there aren't bad people who use christ as a shield to do bad things.and as far as molesting kids i think they should be tortured over and over again(you can never give a child back their innocence)

which moral are you adhering to when you posted above - an eye for an eye or turning the other cheek?
kids are innocent and it's only the teachings of immoral people that corrupt them.some things shouldn't be pushed to the way side.people like that have no fear of their actions from our courts or prison system.
what if it where your kids

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:20 AM

i put my faith in the BIBLE and that's where i get my morals from.not from my heart.

And what about all those "Holy" men who were molesting those boys?

And, as I have already proven, for every part of the bible that tells us to be good, there is a part written that isn't in line with the morality we know today.
So, either you take only the good, and leave the bad, which makes you a hypocrite, or you accept everything in the bible as good, which makes you a liar.
i never said said there aren't bad people who use christ as a shield to do bad things.and as far as molesting kids i think they should be tortured over and over again(you can never give a child back their innocence)

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:12 AM

of coarse not i already stated that i get my morals from the bible and not my heart

Ahhh so you follow the bible for moral guidance?
it's not to learn how to cook

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:10 AM

And then of course everyone who kills, and then says:"God told me so", is right, too.
Am I getting that right?
what?
that just sounds crazy. JESUS never said that and that is the teaching that i follow

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:05 AM

What makes them HOLY? so many books didn't make it into the bible, are they less HOLY?

thought these were the words of those in Jesus Christ company - for they all have their own books - hence people off the street not literary geniuses.

*since you follow a book written by man are you implying anything you do is right?* really curious in your response.

of coarse not i already stated that i get my morals from the bible and not my heart

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:57 AM

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:44 AM

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:29 AM
if it's something in his her own heart what if whoever thought it was right to kill,steal,rape,and murder.
wouldn't that justify whatever they did?

deke's photo
Tue 12/30/08 06:20 AM
is it society?
is it tv?
where do you find it?

deke's photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:34 PM
JESUS CHRIST
he is the way the truth and the light

deke's photo
Mon 12/29/08 06:28 PM