Community > Posts By > deke

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:42 PM

No I dont think there will be as much emphasis. I am glad Obama got elected but I am rather sick of the publicity and to be honest, I know the blacks are happy but its really rather laughable at how emotional they are getting. The black community thinks he will do them some good as far as pushing for programs but this wont be the case and further more he isnt full black. His mother is white and his father isnt even of african decent. The whole thing is laughable.

Maybe you can't relate because you're not black.flowerforyou

I haven't heard that they are hoping about more programs for them.

I think the fact that he was elected will inspire young blcks so much, hopefully special progams will no longer be needed.
unitided negro college fund? need i say more(who does this help)

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:28 PM
how can we be an example of freedom if we do pull out
(we cann't) america would be seen as defeated.

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:25 PM

The economy

it seems as if most thave put all their hope upon this man.hope his words aren't just words and he actually does something.

no President has entered his position with this much power.

that scares me

It's been a long time since any President has inherited so many problems.

that is a false statement

It's a very true statement. We're involved with two wars and the economy is in the worse recession since the Big Depression.
EVERY President has inherited problems.
when it's only the poor that's in trouble this country hasn't thought it was that bad now that it's effecting the rich we are in the worse shape ever?
oh guess you forgot about the other wars we were involved in.

their being shut down because of money hungry rich that are only interested in themselves.if you piss your money away in the stock market on bad deals oh friggin well
your lose stupid! trying to get something for nothing

the only thing i've heard that would be good for america is rebuilding our roads, bridges and so forth put money back into america.by the way who got the 350 billion wall street bailout?only the super rich.

You need to get caught up with the news. We're in the worst recession since the Big Depression. Companies are shutting down. The unemployment rate has skyrocketed.

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:14 PM
did obama vote for post birth abortion?

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:49 AM

well when all that is on tv is a black man yelling (WE WON IT'S OVER)any idea of what that means?
it's makes me wonder if he has any idea what our goverment is all about

Ummmm....his campaign (Democrat) won the election. They won after the hard work of campaigning. We won - the campaign is officially over - he's President now.

oh no this wasn't a person in any campaign just a dumd racists

Well..if you are going at it from that angle....what is wrong with a black person being happy that there is a black President for the first time in our history?
when it's made out to be just because of race that is sicking.
WAY TO MUCH IS MADE OUT OF THE FACT SOMEONE IS BLACK
let's have an mexican history month or latin history month
what if i made an tv program called (wet)white entertainment television or any other race.
laugh Do you realize he is the first and only black president?laugh

he's as about as black as tiger woodslaugh

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:47 AM

The economy

it seems as if most thave put all their hope upon this man.hope his words aren't just words and he actually does something.

that scares me

It's a very true statement. We're involved with two wars and the economy is in the worse recession since the Big Depression.
EVERY President has inherited problems.
when it's only the poor that's in trouble this country hasn't thought it was that bad now that it's effecting the rich we are in the worse shape ever?
oh guess you forgot about the other wars we were involved in.

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:39 AM

well when all that is on tv is a black man yelling (WE WON IT'S OVER)any idea of what that means?

Ummmm....his campaign (Democrat) won the election. They won after the hard work of campaigning. We won - the campaign is officially over - he's President now.

Well..if you are going at it from that angle....what is wrong with a black person being happy that there is a black President for the first time in our history?
when it's made out to be just because of race that is sicking.
WAY TO MUCH IS MADE OUT OF THE FACT SOMEONE IS BLACK
let's have an mexican history month or latin history month
what if i made an tv program called (wet)white entertainment television or any other race.

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:09 AM

opps spelling

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:08 AM

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:00 AM

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:48 AM

why does only the white does what's right?

wonder who's still holding on to the race card here?

that statement sickins meill

A white priest said that.

that makes it even worse

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:47 AM

The economy

that scares me

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:45 AM
why does only the white does what's right?

wonder who's still holding on to the race card here?

that statement sickins meill

deke's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:42 AM
The economy

that scares me

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:42 AM

Read their comments.
Their words condemn themselves..

ummmm he is mixed.
why is the MEDIA always playing his 'black' card???

Im sorry, but maybe he has a high PRE approval rating NOW...........but he hasnt done ANYTHING for this country yet.....
he has just built a great deal of anticipation around himself....time will tell.

comparing him to MLK because of his skin color??
really? wowww. Hes no MLK.

and being compared to JFK
don't you think he should actually do something before anyone does that?

i hope him the the best if not we are all screwed

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:22 AM
wonder if he would have giving his kidney to anyone or just the woman he loved?

i'm not saying she should give the thing back but there is some standard of morals that need to be followed here.

oh yeah this is america we don't have any morals anymore
she should made to pay for the gift of an longer life

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:14 AM

Why is it a "Woman's Right to Choose" the Man Contributed and the MAN is going to pay A Type of support if the Baby is carried to term I say he as much a Right to CHOOSE as the woman women may create life but it does NOT make them GOD...pifff Pro LIFE all the way there are PLENTY of women who would do what ever it takes for a BABY including ADOPT Infanticide is just STUPID if you can not handle the Consequences keep ur legs closed or pants zipped...that goes for everyone the purpose of sex is to create LIFE not to just get ur Jollies wrap it up ...take a pill or do not do it in the first place getting an Orgasm is not worth the Murder u might commit later....

Because it is the womans body, that is why. You can not force anyone to do anything they do not wish to do.

Ha but its the Mans Sperm that helped create it Someone sets up a Business on land they do not own its Still there Business if a Baby is a Woman's SOLE property according to LAW I would like to see this applied to the Support system .... or give men a right to CHOOSE as well...
wooo hooo
you tell em brother:banana:

And how many don't step up to the plate?

let me see if i have this straight if a woman choices to kill an innocent child and it's her sole right to choose.then why doesn't a man have the same choice?
OR HOW ABOUT:
a man doesn't want a wife so why cann't he off her?if she doesn't work and just lay's around all the time eating and growing, isn't that the same thing that an unborn child does?
same can be applied for men.

i know that sounds dumb but in reality that's what's happening

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:00 AM
SINCE WHEN.
i'm truely SICK of hearing how great a moment this is for black people.he's not really black. shouldn't it be a great moment for all people?
(although i think he's going to suck mud)

IF this is such a uniting moment for people what does that say?
i cann't without sounding totally racist(i'm not a racists but damn the truth that's right in front of our faces but we won't dare addmitt it)

i've never seen a mexican american.african american,or anything other than an american.
if your born in america aren't you just an american?

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:34 AM
it's sad that criminals rights are protected more than citizens rights are.

for all you humanists out there what if we put them on an island and let them do for themselves that way your concious would be clean but they would still kill each other.at least that way we wouldn't have to pay for them

by the way:wooooo hooo texas:banana:

deke's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:27 AM
WHY IS IT:

in california it's legal to kill babies because it is not considered to be a person

BUT

if a pregnant woman is killed then it's called a double murder because two people are killed