Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:49 PM

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA but i am trying to get, let's say, my head straight again...I will I know. cuz the real friends I have here are much more than somebody can ever tear down.(some of you know what I am talking about)And it is funny how some things can come back to bite one in the arce!!! Hey Deb?!!!

(((Jim)))) It's good to see you sweetie!
I hope everything works out for you honflowerforyou smooched

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:47 PM
I agree, to make it about something that interests everyone, Deb.
I'll stay in a thread if it's something that interests me.
Having fun and being friendly is also key!
Also, when the OP comes back and checks in on his/her thread and posts to others' comments, it shows me that they take pride in what others are posting too.
When there's drama, I tend to move on..."It takes a bigger person to walk away, then stand there and fight".
I won't go back and forth like I'm in Jr. High school.

Even though I'm still new here on Mingle, I'm not new to the forums or DS world.

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:24 PM
(((((Ali)))))

((((Deb)))))

I hope you are both doing well!

Yes, I read most of the show from the other night. There certainly was bonding done!! It is nice to see the deeper, more sensual side of people.
I am making some wonderful friends here!
Like I said, wish I could have come back.
I have some kind of bacterial infection, so hoping I can stick around for a while. Dunno how long it's going to take the meds to kick in this time, but I'll stay as long as I can.

Cya's in a while, flowerforyou
Jini

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:06 AM
Edited by poniepower on Mon 12/15/08 10:08 AM

flowerforyou What's the longest crush you've ever had on a person?flowerforyou

5 years going on 6 and still going strong! He was here Saturday night in fact. blushing Now, If only I could get the ex g/f out of his life, things would be darned near perfect! ( I'm thinking cinder blocks and the Mississippi Riverrofl ) Just kidding! Or am I?

She stalks him until he ends up taking her back...Ugh, I know, not a healthy thing for me. Hopefully after this "last time" he'll realize she just isn't worth his face being scared up over or him going to jail for. She broke into his place and jumped him while he was sleeping this past Tuesday night, digging up his face because she was jealous him and I are friends again. Ugh, jealous women!!! He couldn't face me til his face had healed some.

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:47 AM
Looks fade away into wrinkles as we age. Personality only sharpens and we get wiser!

Well, some of us anyways, some are still stuck on the fencepost!

And we can't clump all men into one category, as some here have showed us.

Now i'm gonna be the tread killa! Ha!

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:39 AM
My paternal family lives in Fairbanks and North Pole...

My 17 y/o daughter just came in from school for lunch, "It's -165 out there!!" Whatttt a drama queen!!rofl

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:33 AM
It's actually starting to warm up here in southwest WI. Heatwave of 7 above! Windchills of
-32 though.
I just got back from doctors. Made me sick to my stomach seeing some of the little kids over there with skin not covered up, coming in from the cold! Grrr put a blanket of the little ones, it won't take long for frostbite to set in with this kind of cold.

poniepower's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:25 AM
Edited by poniepower on Mon 12/15/08 09:25 AM
*stumbles into the studio again, waving tickets for todays show* "Argh! duct tape again!! Who really needs that much duct tape? C'mon, bondage, or what?"

Ok enough of the wise cracks. Looks like I missed one heck of a show the other night. Sorry I didn't get back, wish I could have! Haven't been feeling well the past 2 days, hopefully I'll get to stick around a while today for the show.

(((((In your face, crew)))))) You guys are awesome!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:34 PM
:laughing:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:30 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 07:33 PM

So....back to online loves......

IN my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, I think the best way is to take it slow and let matters take thier own course. The last thing to do is overwhelm them as this can be a big turn off. You more than likely got it fired up by being flirts, so let them flirt. Always remember that changing your ways or attempting to change the other's is not fair to you, her, or the relationship. If "we" change in time due to the love that we share, that is a whole different story. After all, love is like a flowering plant. It starts small, but with love and care, it grows into full bloom!:heart:
Yes, agreed!
If you try to change them it turns against you both.

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:20 PM

I am out kids....Gotta go round up next seasons sponsors...Who would guess that a season on this thread would be 2 days?

I will try to pop back in later guys.

Jim...run this show. yes, I know that the groupies are a temptation but, don't forget what you have waiting for you backstage...

True love don't come around everyday bro...you are a lucky man...

drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Sooooo I get it now...that's why you were goneeee so fast...you had he/she/it waiting backstage..well I've never!!

Clay will probably be better anyways! LOL
Hey!!! You had to go to the bathroom and well, the show had to go on!! "IT" is actually Krupa's Best hooker!!!
rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:16 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 07:18 PM

I am out kids....Gotta go round up next seasons sponsors...Who would guess that a season on this thread would be 2 days?

I will try to pop back in later guys.

Jim...run this show. yes, I know that the groupies are a temptation but, don't forget what you have waiting for you backstage...

True love don't come around everyday bro...you are a lucky man...

drool drool drool :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Sooooo I get it now...that's why you were goneeee so fast...you had he/she/it waiting backstage..well I've never!! He/she/it does have pretty teeth though.

Clay will probably be better anyways! LOL

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:10 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 07:11 PM
Whew...smokin smokin smokin was it as good for you as it was for me....or shall I say..dude, that was quick!!

*Mumbles* "He didn't even wait for me to...er...START! and he was gone!":tongue:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:37 PM

Tonight's episode of IN YOUR FACE is brought to you by Leet Shampoo..

Also try thier chicken fat conditioner.....

Back to you Jim....(Now that that hairy b@st@rd has run off with my Ponie)
rofl
Hollars....

But, we're busy!!!!!

bbiab..this could take a while...

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:34 PM

does this remind anyone else of an episode of....

Seinfeld???????

:laughing::laughing: :laughing:

yeah, we are definately off topic!!!

Ohhhh f*ck...topic...Where were we? (The brandy is kicking in)

Oh yeah...Getting rid of Jim and Rare so I can do my poon hounding without competition.......
rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:34 PM

Seinfeld???????

Hi Ghost, sweetie...c'mon in have a seat and join us!
You can borrow my nipple scarves to keep you warm:wink: bigsmile
Now that didn't sound right either:laughing:

best invitation I've had all night...

so your sayin I can ......

wear ya like ear muffs????

devil laugh oops
surprised :laughing:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:33 PM

Seinfeld???????

yeah, we are definately off topic!!!

Ohhhh f*ck...topic...Where were we? (The brandy is kicking in)

Oh yeah...Getting rid of Jim and Rare so I can do my poon hounding without competition.......
brandy is kicking in bigsmile
rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:30 PM

scared I'm calling the copsscared
rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:28 PM

please i wouldnt dare post a speedo pic. noway :laughing: i only do private shoots :tongue:

Wanna go behind the studio Rare? hehe
hmmmm, i think i can accomodate you there :wink:

*Sneeks behind the studio with camera*

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:27 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 06:27 PM

Seinfeld???????

Hi Ghost, sweetie...c'mon in have a seat and join us!
You can borrow my nipple scarves to keep you warm:wink: bigsmile
Now that didn't sound right either:laughing:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15