Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:20 PM

please i wouldnt dare post a speedo pic. noway :laughing: i only do private shoots :tongue:

Wanna go behind the studio Rare? hehe

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:19 PM

But I still get to ride a ponie!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
"If yer gonna sit in the saddle, ya better be ready for the ride"!bigsmile :wink:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:17 PM
Pretty sure that if you gett a lap dance from Clay
Aiken...there will be no woody's involved babe.:laughing:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:17 PM
rofl rofl rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:14 PM

Woohoo!! Do I get a door prize from "IN YOUR FACE" for breaking 200 posts? LOL

This gramma is getting tired, NO LIE, and the night hasn't even started yet, have the grandson coming after 9:30yawn
Krupa? What do we have for ponie?

As the balloons and confetti drops on the studio audience...Ponie has won an on the spot lap dance from Woody...A years supply of Jack Daniels....Back stage passes to a Clay Aiken concert...and this years full line of fashionable nipple scarves.....

*Jumps up and down*
NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY! I LOVE CLAY AIKEN!! Ohhhh I'm soooo happy!! Can I get a lap dance from Clay too!!!! Can I, can I, can I...*Jumps up and down*
Ohhhhh nevermind a woodddddddddy! I love woody's!!
Can I trade in the scarves for a free woody?!?!?!
forget the scarves...I will do it for free!!!!
Woot!! I get a woody........
my day is soooooooo complete! Oh, AND I get nipple scarves too!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:09 PM

For Jim and rare.....

ROFLMFAO!!!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 06:08 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 06:11 PM

This gramma is getting tired, NO LIE, and the night hasn't even started yet, have the grandson coming after 9:30yawn
Krupa? What do we have for ponie?

As the balloons and confetti drops on the studio audience...Ponie has won an on the spot lap dance from Woody...A years supply of Jack Daniels....Back stage passes to a Clay Aiken concert...and this years full line of fashionable nipple scarves.....

*Jumps up and down*
NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY! I LOVE CLAY AIKEN!! Ohhhh I'm soooo happy!! Can I get a lap dance from Clay too!!!! Can I, can I, can I...*Jumps up and down*
Ohhhhh nevermind a woodddddddddy! I love woody's!!
Can I trade in the scarves for a free woody?!?!?!
I've never won anything in my life!! Clay Aiken...Ohhhh I'm so excited!!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:53 PM

WOW!!! I didn't even notice that I broke 3000 last night!!!!
Krupa, Jim needs a doorprize too..(can't wait for this one) lol

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:41 PM

Damn I love this thread.......What a bunch of lovely ladies...now, if I can just figure out how to get rid of Jim and Rare...I can have you all to myself!
rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:39 PM

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:35 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 05:36 PM

Krupa, is it my meds or are you getting alarmingly younger?

Apparently you got really good meds Baby....hook a brudda up!

hehehehehe...I have just been going through some old pix....Go figure...I used to look so clean cut and wholesome...now, everything has gone to sh!t.

This thread has hot guys in it!pitchfork
It sure has, and that ain't no lie!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:32 PM

So, went to the store, got myself a liariat, and a cheater~bar! You know how difficult it was hauling them outta the store! Took a man and a boy!
you actually bought yourself some,huh?
Nope!! Knew they was a liar and a cheater, didn't have to pay a dime! They had a twofer one deal goin' on anyways..LOL

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:31 PM

Apparently you got really good meds Baby....hook a brudda up!

hehehehehe...I have just been going through some old pix....Go figure...I used to look so clean cut and wholesome...now, everything has gone to sh!t.
Naw, you lookin' mighty fine yet!!

And the meds...LOL What's your flavor, docs have me on everything BUT horse pills! No pun intended...tongue2

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:28 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 05:29 PM
So, went to the store, got myself a liariat, and a cheater~bar! You know how difficult it was hauling them outta the store! Took a man and a boy!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:23 PM
Yep, shells n cheese.

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:20 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 05:21 PM

Damn Dude....You just scared the sh*t out of my dogs.....You really gotta stop doing that.

The speedo ain't the problem...Mine has a lightning bolt across the d*ck....but, the socks man...the problem is those damned socks!!!!!!!
LOL wouldn't be half bad, if the sandles didn't have the toe separater in them rofl and the socks matched the speedo!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:18 PM

Just for you, Krupa!!!!

OMG!! drool I'm in lust!! rofl rofl er NOT! rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:37 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 04:40 PM

Ok my co-host in charge.....I am going to see my little one perform....oh yea

behave you motley crew

Be Safe hon..Have fun! HB!

I have to run to store too...bbiab all, I'm going to buy me a couple liars and cheats! Wait, can you buy those? Ok, brb!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:34 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 04:35 PM

Careful ladies....Sure, Jim is a silver tongued devil....but, get him on the dance floor and you will quickly figure out that all that glitters is not gold....

Omg, how'd I miss this one...too funny Krupa! Hopefully it's only his dancing face...HAHAHA! rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:31 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 04:32 PM

This is no lie, either...Those pics of all you beautiful ladies, your eyes...OMG!!! AN ABSOLUTE TURN ON!!!!drool drool

you're too sweet
Hehe, I never replied to that, I'm too new here. Figgered he was talking about you...LOL
Oh, Grasshopper!! You have much to learn in the ways of CYA!!!!
CYA?? as in seeya, or cya? or huh? Darned bleach has clogged me brain!
frustrated C Y A....COVER YOUR A$$!!!slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl Remind me not to bend over then...cuz that'd be a tough one! Ok, that was just wrong! ROFL!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15