Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:32 PM

Man,
I wont be visitin that website anymore.......

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oops

WHICH website?!

His parents homemade movies website ROFLAO!!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:29 PM
OMG...I seen this topic and cracked up laughing my a$$ off!!

My son accidently walked in my bedroom, (my kids were raised pretty down to earth, never having to knock, they just came in) on me and my b/f at the time while in the motion. He flew out of there like a cat w/ it's tail on fire! rofl

RIP My Precious Sonsad

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:21 PM

they call em quarter horses becasue theyre bred for short distance (1/4 mile) bursts of speed (like a sprinter). They are very agile and intelligent

I use to raise thoroughbreds which were bred for longer distances

I really like the American Saddlebreds

My daughter used to own a saddlebred when she was about 14 y/o. People used to tell her he was too skinny. They're bred to "look skinny and have long necks". Of course back then, I didn't know much about the breed, now I know..LOL

The poor kid sure got grubbin' from riders not known to us, at the ranch he was at, about him being too skinny...they too, needed to be educated about the breed of horse!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 12:14 PM

What were the other 3/4?

Haha...I knew some smarta$$ was going to say that..:tongue:

We only got 1/4 of them when we bought them:laughing:

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:11 AM
Ahem...weeeehhheeeehhheeee..I feel a little hoarse...er horse!

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:07 AM
rofl

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:05 AM
Horses....We raised 1/4 horses..Kids were in rodeo, I was trail riding, etc...

Had to sell them after my 2nd back surgery tho, I knew I wouldn't be able to ride anymore...horses, that is! tongue2

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 09:55 AM
Hey now!!

I told you that I could never be bought! tears :laughing:

poniepower's photo
Thu 12/11/08 09:53 AM
ROFLMAO!!

So you have Mary Jane in your garden?rofl

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:44 PM
Edited by poniepower on Wed 12/10/08 11:45 PM
one foot in the grave and the other on a bannana peel? maybe, I dunno!

Sugga daddy! :laughing:

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:25 PM
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't....

Errrr, wait..here's a list doggoneit!

RKISIT

icanneversayno

Awolf1010

I'll be back with more I'd like to sc...er I mean make babies with...I mean practice with..gosh I'm all flustered JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!! drool :laughing:

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:46 PM

So what?.....Would any of us want our photo posted on the internet or even locally without making it look better if we could?????. If your answer is "No"...then you are a liar.

I am who I am...take me or leave me...this is me!

I honestly wouldn't want anyone messin' with my pic. JMHO about me!

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:43 PM
Edited by poniepower on Wed 12/10/08 10:43 PM
Being new to this site...

I've seen a few I'd like to "practice, practice practice" with....blushing rofl

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:12 PM
I have alot of Best days in my life.

The day I got married.

The 5 days I delivered my babies. I have 5 children, One of which is in Heaven :(

The day me and my ex hubby (we were still married at the time though) came home and asked if we could start over again, (we were split up) and I said yes.

The day I got divorced.

The day my ex husband actually moved back to WI spend time with his children.

The days the ex boyfriends walked out of my life. They're an ex for a reason :)

The day I moved my daughter back from TN in 05.

The night my Angel left me a messege on my bedroom ceiling he was K.O. (O.K.)March 26, 2006...4:50 am

The day my 1st grandson was born!

The day I moved my daughter and her fiance back from TN again in 2007.

The day my oldest daughter got married. 3 days later she told me she was pregnant.

The early morning when my 2nd grandson was born 3 months and 1 mth premature. He weighed 2 lbs. 8 oz.
The night I got to hold him for the 1st time, the night before his heart surgery. I read him his 1st book.
The day the hole in his heart was closed.
The day he was taken off life support for good!
The day he was discharged from the hospital.
The day He was taken off monitors and oxygen.
The day they came home from TN to suprise me to visit, Nov 3, 08. I hadn't seen them in 6 months.

The day my oldest grandson turned 2 y/o.

Everyday right now is the BEST day of my life, I wake up and KNOW my children are with me and my grandsons are ok, even though my youngest grandson is having surgery again Tuesday, I know he'll be ok. He has an Angel. His Uncle.

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:58 PM
When I straighten mine with the straightener, it can take up to an hour to do, depending on where I'm going and who is going to see me..LOL

My hair is VERY thick and long. So perfect in my eyes if I'm meeting someone special! blushing

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:55 PM
Very nice!

I'm sure you'll look awesome!

Jini

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:47 PM
Edited by poniepower on Wed 12/10/08 04:48 PM
For the past 2 yrs in March, I've cut my hair short. I don't know what drove me to do it.

Now, I'm past the hair cutting stage. It's down to the middle of my back again.

I agree, You have to have the right bone structure to wear short hair.

JMO, I love all the cuts you've shown. I wish my face was thin enough to wear them, but, alas it's not, hence long hair...LOL

Good luck with your choice. I'm sure you'll look great in anyone! :smile:

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:00 PM
I'm VERY realistic.

I'm very down to earth too!

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:39 PM

Ya don't look saggy to me...
rofl The saggy parts aren't showing in my pics

poniepower's photo
Wed 12/10/08 02:35 PM

So i'm currently going to school for psychology, i want to be an art therapist, it's always what i wanted to do. But even more than that i want to get married, have kids and actually be that stereotypical housewife/soccer mom (only hotter & with tattoos) It just seems so ideal to me.

What were/are your thoughts on your future?

I moved to TN after graduating at 17 y/o, worked at Mickey D's as a hostess that whole summer, then me and sis moved back home, wondered to Madison 3 days after getting home. I went to school for Police Science, dropped out to work 3 jobs, ended up moving bk home, running my own bar at 18 y/o, Got a tattoo on my 19th birthday at the bar I ran. We closed it down for the winter months and I got pregnant unexpectedly, but baby was of course acceppted greatfully.
I had another baby when she was 13 months old.

I got married when my oldest was 3 y/o, in 1991, and when I divorced I had 5 beautiful children.
I was a sexy single Mom with a tat for 12 yrs.
In 2006 after losing my oldest son, but he was 2nd to my youngest child, I wanted a tat in his Memory. I got it. It's in the middle of my chest, my daughters drew it out for me, it's a heart with angel wings, a halo, and his name over the heart. He will ALWAYS be close to my heart!!

As far as what I wanted to do with my life...My plans were put on hold when I was raising my children as a single Mom.
It never bothered me in the least though, because I KNEW being a Mom was my calling. A Mom and "cool granny". (I got my tongue pierced in Aug of 06 before my 1st grandson was born, because I was dared by my youngest daughter) It's still pierced, and I LOVE my tats and piercings!

I'm going to start school this fall for computers. I may get back into the P.O. field too. Who know where you life will lead you.........I never thought while raising my children that I'd ever lose one of them!! tears

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14