Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:29 PM

This is no lie, either...Those pics of all you beautiful ladies, your eyes...OMG!!! AN ABSOLUTE TURN ON!!!!drool drool

you're too sweet
Hehe, I never replied to that, I'm too new here. Figgered he was talking about you...LOL

*stumbles out of the studio to run down to basement to check the laundry.."Did you guys know there was a washer and dryer down here?"*

o0o0o0o is there really?!?!?!

*runs back into studio...."Grrrr I'm stuck to duct tape again" Yes sweetie, huge commercial ones!*

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:27 PM

This is no lie, either...Those pics of all you beautiful ladies, your eyes...OMG!!! AN ABSOLUTE TURN ON!!!!drool drool

you're too sweet
Hehe, I never replied to that, I'm too new here. Figgered he was talking about you...LOL
Oh, Grasshopper!! You have much to learn in the ways of CYA!!!!
CYA?? as in seeya, or cya? or huh? Darned bleach has clogged me brain!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:20 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 04:21 PM

you're too sweet

*stumbles out of the studio to run down to basement to check the laundry.."Did you guys know there was a washer and dryer down here?"*

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:14 PM

Me...Lie? Never?....hehehehehehehe...

Okay, I won't say that I do or I don't but I will say this...the person who isn't willing to lie to have sex...doesn't want to get laid all that bad.

And why lie?

hmmmmmmmmm

just say wanna ****.....

now that wasn't so hard.....was it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:11 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 04:12 PM

well, this is no lie......All these sexy elf pics you ladies have up are a real turn on!!!love :tongue: :tongue:

I don't have any sexy elf pics upsad laugh

Awww hon, neither do I! sad

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:53 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 03:54 PM

What's the worst lie you guys have ever been told before??

Another great lie of all~time in my life...Christmas 03, my boyfriend buys me a diamond for Christmas...but he spends Christmas with his family, since he lived 2 1/2 hrs away...which didn't bother me, since we'd spent Christmas Eve together.
He comes back the night before we were to leave for him to go back home to work, it was 2 nights after Christmas.
He was acting strange, I shrugged it off as just being tired from partying with his brothers and not used to being around them for holidays anymore, for the 1st couple hours. I asked him what was bothering him, he said nothing. I noticed some dark spots on his neck but shrugged that off to a shadowy bedroom.
The next morning, I noticed what looked like 5 hickies on his neck...without missing a beat after asking him about them, he said him and his oldest brother, (he comes from a family of 9) choked him Christmas night, after everyone had went to bed. He even had me look at his neck closer...LOL
Oh man! Another one who must have thought I was born in the dark, but it sure wasn't last night!
He'd slept with the biggest (not kidding here people) whore in our small community.
He expected me to believe his brother, who is the kindest, sweetest guy one could ever meet, probably why he's the most eligible bachelor in this town, choked him!
When I told his brother and their neice (one of my many adopted kids here in town, I'm still VERY CLOSE to his family) even though I hid my pain, laughed about Bobby choking him.

Oh, and YES, he got his diamond back and a few other things I decided to put in the box of things I'd sent him. Like rocks, pictures, more rocks, more pictures and trinkets he'd given me...COD by weight in the mail! bigsmile

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:28 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 03:32 PM

What's the worst lie you guys have ever been told before??

There's so many, I couldn't even begin to start.

I think the worst lie that's hurt me the most, is my ex husband telling my children he never kicked us out, that it was me who wanted to leave him. He not only lied, he lied to his children because they remembered. Sorry, it's water under the bridge now, they know. But for me, it hurts to know he could even do that to my babies!
Oh, and to this day, he still says he never did it! I guess he believes he didn't.

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:22 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 03:24 PM
G'evening all!

*still trying to get the duct tape from boot*

Oh, yeah, ex hubby and ex boyfriends did it all the time...liars and cheaters, one in the same to me..Just sayin'

I agree with, you need to tell one lie to cover up the 1st 100 or so, I wanna know how they keep them all straight too!

Those lies will eventually jump right up and bite them in the a$$ though!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:16 PM
*stumbles in the studio* Yells breathlessly, while trying to get cable and duct tape from off of underneath my boot...."Did I make it in time for tonight's show? I bought tickets!!"

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:05 PM

Hey Alicat...

wanna do some pole dancing?

Maybe The_Pete_Man will volunteer to be the pole for us!

Woooooo Hoooooo!!

I'm all over that! Now what outfit are you going to wear???

Hey let me get my friends "Buck Cherry" to take over on the tunes...

"We want you guys to play my theme song..."Crazy B!tch" while we dance boys...so get on it!!!!".

Ummmmmmm....me?

Im wearing electrical tape strategicly placed on my bod....

thats my outfit!

Going to see Buck Cherry and Sevendust in March, can't wait! Kids are taking me:banana:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:03 PM

Why would you "want" to change them? They wouldn't be men if we tried to change them, right?

I wouldn't change a thing about them....

Wait...Yes I would and I said it already...the directions...sometimes you just need to "show them where they need to be in the heat of the moment". blushing
"Ummm.....THAT'S NOT IT!!!!"

Here, let me show you. Hehe!

I'm thinking .....

this would definitely be.....

"In Your Face"

devil bigsmile devil

oops rofl

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:05 PM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 12:06 PM

Holly is a hottie for sure Jim. I say we settle this like gentlemen and play a game of quarters by bouncing them off her booty to see who gets her...
Ok....but I should tell ya something....

I was the International Quarters champ 6 years in a row!!!!

If you can't handle the heat...I understand....Just step away from the Holly and all will be right in the universe. hehehehehehehe

International championship booty quarters is for P*ssies....I am talking inter-Galactic! Sure I only won it once but, I am willing to take my chances....

Oh yeah, I'll take ya's both on in cowpie tossin' but not at a ladies booty tongue2 :laughing:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:03 PM

Why would you "want" to change them? They wouldn't be men if we tried to change them, right?

Wait...Yes I would and I said it already...the directions...sometimes you just need to "show them where they need to be in the heat of the moment". blushing
"Ummm.....THAT'S NOT IT!!!!"

Here, let me show you. Hehe!

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:44 AM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 11:44 AM
LOL

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:42 AM

it's all about the baby

not the presents or the lights or the partyin

Yes, but didn't say that, didn't want to step on any toes, but I guess I did..sorry.

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:36 AM

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:29 AM
Edited by poniepower on Sat 12/13/08 11:30 AM
Bash the ex huh?

I'm not too good at bashing, but I'll give it a try....

You suck! You kicked your 5 babies ages, 9, 8, 5, 4, and 2 y/o, out @ 9 pm and loaded up a Uhaul, while we were living in Springfield MO, and NOW You expect them to want to have something to do with you? They remember, you turd!

You also MADE your youngest get on a tractor, start it up, and sit on it for 20 mins 2 weeks after he witnessed his brother's tractor accident. (Your way of doing "theropy" you said) You weren't there at the accident, BUT You can keep telling him and me, He seen Nothing! You suck! Your parenting skills suck! You don't discipline your children by making them clean **** out of a barn, in Dec, in WI, that's been sitting there for 4 yrs. Just because they got into trouble at school. That's just abuse!

Oh, and YOU are the one who cheated on me. Don't make me feel guilty about YOUR mistakes!!

Ok, I'm not sure this is how to bash but I gave it my best shot!blushing

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:18 AM
ROFL now that song will be stuck in my head all day!

Happy Holidays to you too,

May MY Angel Watch Over You and Yours,
From ponies house to yours:wink:

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:09 AM

Sooo........What, pray tell, were you thinking?!!
wouldn't you really like to know that one lol
Again, woody aka:big sexy, is left in the dark.

Do ya kinda feel like a mushroom?
uhhhhh..............ummmmmmmmmmm........sorta!

Definition of a mushroom: fed a bunch of bullchit and kept in the dark.

poniepower's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:05 AM

Sooo........What, pray tell, were you thinking?!!
wouldn't you really like to know that one lol
Again, woody aka:big sexy, is left in the dark.

Do ya kinda feel like a mushroom?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15