Community > Posts By > poniepower

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 06:50 PM

What is this???? You think you can just flip through a few pages of BEAUTIFUL women......pick one out and order them to talk to you????noway

Oh heck, I've been doing it to men FOR YEARS!! rofl

Psych!!!!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:31 PM
Maybe he's interested in the brother?? slaphead

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:29 PM
Yeah, distance does become a problem!

But, love has no distance or boundaries, right?

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:27 PM

LOL you all are silly

*Points finger>>>>"They started it!".....Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:26 PM
You weren't being rude sweetie!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:23 PM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 05:24 PM

I've made alot of friends, but never actually met anyone. I think I would be to afraid maybe if it was in a group seting first.im the type of person that I van make friends veat easy. I get along good with everyone. I treat everybody them same.:smile:

I tend to do better in a group setting on a 1st meet/date thing. In the past, I'd always make my brother in law and my sister come with me if I'd met someone new or was meeting them.

Like when I met those 2...I had my kids around me, the 1st did too, (his were really little) mine in their teens. At a restruant.

2nd, he came here, and my kids wouldn't leave me alone ....I love my kids soooo much...Wish my son in laws would have booted him before 2 weeks though...LOL

You're quite welcome, Dan!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:19 PM

i know, i was just making sure.

LOL I was kinda just making a statement, not towards you, towards "him" actually, was meant to be funny, sorry...hehe

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:17 PM
Wow! I must be "fallin' outta the saddle" here! I feel sooooooooo lacking in "meeting people"...

Way to go Dan! Congrats to the both of you, I hope everything works out for you both! :thumbsup:

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:07 PM
Met someone from the internet, and if so, did you click, end up friends or just end it? How many? Are you here to "take that chance" or just to "make friends"?

(This topic has probably been done before, but I couldn't find it)

I've met 2 men from the internet. They lived with in an hour from me.
I dated the 1st for a month or so, we became friends, I even babysat his 2 little kids because I "fell in love with THEM", not him. We are still friends to this day, chat on yahoo, and he stops by to see how we are.

The other one, met him virtually on myspace, chatted off and on through email. Then gradually graduated to phone and yahoo and web cam. We met and dated 2 weeks. I had to sooooooo let him go!! He was such a P L A Y E R!! OMG, I laugh just thinking about him in his brand new cowboys boots, (just to impress me) or not...He took me off his myspace because I was leaving comments..I asked him why.."I don't want my gramma to read them, she sometimes reads my myspace profile".

I bout peed my pants laughing at him over the phone..I may have been born in the dark, but it sure wasn't last night!!!

So, have you, would you, will you, are you serious about it?
If they were within driving distance. Of course, I had them come to me, I know it's not safe.

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:58 PM

this isnt the same one from the other thread?....is it?

Same person, different day! LOL

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:56 PM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 04:58 PM

i guess this is just an ongoing post lool
but yesterday i was the better man and went up and ended it with her i was like hope he makes you happy cuz 5 days means more to you than 6 months.

Well i left and went to her brothers (in law)
and talked to him about it hes like david shes done this to every guy shes been with
out with the old in with the new
and he helped me get over her

then i go over to a friends and got online and she imed me and was like f u you went to my brother and she saw i didnt care

and she was like blah blah blah
then she was like come pick me up
i picked her up to talk to her and she kissed me she said she felt somthing and i did too

one thing led to another and bam
shes not dating him but earlier in the day she was like i cant have sex with you because its not right for him and there not dating well
we did have sex and i was like honestly what are u gonna tell him cuz he kept calling her she goes idk
i go you better tell him the truth
she goes uhhhh and gets out of the truck
great way to start 5 days

I don't mean to make fun..but, 5 days is the diaper period of a relationship, not the elderly stage, "getting over her"? C'mon, you're joking, right?

And then she sends you the wrong text...this gets even better....

dag namit..it's the weekend too..guess I should "stay tuned" for next weeks!

So, are you asking our advice or what? Just sayin'

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:49 PM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 04:51 PM

Those pants will go great with these!...

Holy Hannah!! Wth...LOL why would anyone...nevermind..I'll shut up now...LOL

(remembered I just bought a pair at the dollar tree)

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:45 PM

Do they vibrate?

Geesh, get ur minds outta the gutter...I meant for lower back pain...man oh man, you guys...hehe
Yes I come with them and I DO Vibrate!!!!bigsmile :tongue:

ROFL!! How much do you vibrate? waving Mikey...hehe
It depends on how many quarters U stick in me!!!!bigsmile :tongue:

I have a buck and 2 fiddy cents..how much will that get me?

Hi~jacked thread, oops..sorry Mirror...my bad!
5 hours of non stop fun!!!!:tongue:

And to think I was just looking for a back vibratorrofl instead I get 5 hours of non stop fun!!! WOOT!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:39 PM

Do they vibrate?

Geesh, get ur minds outta the gutter...I meant for lower back pain...man oh man, you guys...hehe

It depends on how many quarters U stick in me!!!!bigsmile :tongue:

I have a buck and 2 fiddy cents..how much will that get me?

Hi~jacked thread, oops..sorry Mirror...my bad!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:33 PM

I'm sorry, but there's no way for anyone to know if she meant that text for you or not. flowerforyou

doubt he really cares, betcha he just wanted to talk about his sexual conquests biggrin :banana:

Yeah, and rub it in to those of Us who are not getting or having sexual conquests...Ugh! The brat...LOL

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:32 PM

i dun think she gone and texted the wrong donkey

ROFL! He said a$$...er I mean donkey!

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:31 PM

Heres what me and this girl have been texting but shes going on a date tonight then to bake cookies with him after i just idk if this text ill point it out was ment for me

me: are u still coloring put drp in some ones hair with a heart lol
me: i cant waitttttttttttttt to see you saturday :]]
her: Yeaa right

me: what i cant come over saturdayy?
her: No about the drp in someones hair

me: do it i promise u wont get in trouble and be like it just came out that way
her: Haha no

me: LIES lol
me: i wish we could kiss right now i really need one

her: Cuz now i wont feel guilty about wantin to f*** u <--------- thats the text
me: (3:58:58 PM): what???
me: i didnt get that
me: wrong message?

she hasnt replied could she be thinking of an excuse cuz she sent it to me by accident

Naw hon, it was meant for the "other guy" on the "other dating site".

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:28 PM

what do you do for a living....

I'm always surprised that men don't like this one. I guess they are assuming it's a money question.

But for me, what a guy does for a living tells me something about the mindset of the person. It gives me more information that has NOTHING to do with income.

Yep, yep, agreed...I'm nodding as I type..lol

kinda like is he a business man, does he like to get down and dirty..like construction worker..etc, etc
an electrician can hook you up!!! No shock there!!

Kinda like...Let me Plug into your shorts? LOL NOW THAT'S SEXY! drool
Let me check out your shorts!!!

OK! When and where? LOL

Edited to add: I'm still keeping w/in the guidelines of the thread, a girls gotta ask the questions, ya know..hehe

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:26 PM
They kinda remind me of the smaller "fart makers" my boys used to have to play jokes on people, only these are visible....LOL

poniepower's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:24 PM
Edited by poniepower on Fri 12/12/08 04:24 PM

Do they vibrate?