bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 10/03/09 12:23 PM
oh good! even better! i hope you have a wonderful day followed by many more!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 10/03/09 12:17 PM
how was the bday?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:35 PM

Go with your gut feeling...
:thumbsup: ditto

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:31 PM
buon compleanno carina

or as my mom would sing
happy birthday happy birthday we love you happy birthday may all your dreams come true,...when you blow out the candles one light stays aglow its the lovelight in your eyes wherever you go

*birthday kisses* - keep shining!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 11:18 PM
OLD GUYS RULE! in my pants!

hola viejito! besitos!flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:33 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Fri 10/02/09 08:39 PM
lol thx dragoness...i had no idea...

i just take curvy to mean what it is...that you have curve to your body...ie you are not a straight line from your breasts to your thighs etc etc...and yes i agree Cal and FaL...

my dad always said say what you mean and mean what you say...

i myself have gained some weight but am in the process of losing it in a healthy manner as i was raised to adhere to...however once the weights gone my curves will still be there...theres no changing that.

at the end of the day it doesnt matter to me. i know im healthy if overweight...im strong and have great stamina...all my bloodpressure cholesterol and other levels are actually optimal..neither high nor low...which was something i actually battled when i was underweight. when i look in the mirror i dont see a "fat" woman (and im capable of being pretty vain and looking there often) but im losing the weight (or rather the chubs and chunks here and there) because i also dont see the body i adored two years ago. i love this body but just not as much. and i think being an optimal healthy (and yes i think i look best with a little flesh on my curves) weight would be not only fun to have while i can...but better for me in the long run.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:10 PM

I stick with the you'll know it's right when it's right and won't define feelings to a time frame. However if he was the one by chance wanting to wait it would sorta make me wonder how bad he was at it embarassed

What I can't figure out is why that would even be something to enter a woman's mind.

I mean...aren't women ( for the most part ) always saying how they are tired of guys that only want sex???

I mean....guys simply can't win.

If we go for sex as soon as possible...we're " typical pigs ".

If we want to wait a bit...it's thought that we are just crappy lovers and want to make you like us some other way first. That or there is just " something wrong " with us.

Naaaa, not all women think that way...I don't think most do.
Maybe some. I do like to get through at least a few get togethers before it comes up. I think women saying guys just want sex is when the topic comes up on the second date..or even worse, on the first date before the dinner is even over. slaphead

I don't really think ( and this is just MY OWN OPINION lol ) that it's necessarily a first or second date deal. I honestly think it applies to ANY point in time when it's brought up before the woman is ready for it to be brought up.
drinker heck yeah sistasmokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:06 PM
when did terms such as voluptuous and curvy begin to mean overweight chunky or chubby etc? if you recall marilyn monroe was described ad curvy or voluptuous but at what point was she seriously overweight?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:01 PM

I'm still confused on what "curvy" actually is..

I think it varies, depending on who's doing the talking, or complaining...

women have curves unless they are the lean athletic type..generally. I have a friend who puts curvy in her profiles on dating sites and she's actually overweight..and should put "a few extra pounds"
and I have heard guys say that if the profile says curvy then they pretty much figure she's overweight...so I'm confused.

its never mattered whether i was overweight under or optimal...ive always had curves...theres no losing these hips breasts and donk and thats the way i like it...thin or thick. i used to be ashamed of my hourglass figure when i was a ballerina...then i realized how much prettier i was because of it...plus theres nothing like a man appreciating every dip and curvedrool

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:28 PM

im tired of hearing the same lines im watching you spout to every other woman...cmon fellas step up your game or at least play a little more intelligently!

hey babay..your hotdrool
not as hot as your funbags! wanna show em to me?love ohwell

show me yours and I'll show you mine..drool
laugh okay you first! i dont trust the count of three!:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:25 PM
laugh man this thread s a good read....

*popcorn munchin*drinker

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:05 PM
go go gadget copter!:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:02 PM

I stick with the you'll know it's right when it's right and won't define feelings to a time frame. However if he was the one by chance wanting to wait it would sorta make me wonder how bad he was at it embarassed

What I can't figure out is why that would even be something to enter a woman's mind.

I mean...aren't women ( for the most part ) always saying how they are tired of guys that only want sex???

I mean....guys simply can't win.

If we go for sex as soon as possible...we're " typical pigs ".

If we want to wait a bit...it's thought that we are just crappy lovers and want to make you like us some other way first. That or there is just " something wrong " with us.

Naaaa, not all women think that way...I don't think most do.
Maybe some. I do like to get through at least a few get togethers before it comes up. I think women saying guys just want sex is when the topic comes up on the second date..or even worse, on the first date before the dinner is even over. slaphead

i dont say it...but i will admit that it goes through my mind and is a turn off...but only if propositioned directly. what i offer between the sheets is def up there but with the right person theres so much more to me. when you jump right to the sex youre hoping to get that night or the next and ignore all the other parts of me i lose interest in you quickly. however sometimes when you click with some of my other attributes and the connections seem to be going strong i def start getting turned on and turned up full throttle.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:58 PM
it had some good points to it that reaffirmed where i was in the dating scene dragoness. i was housesitting when i picked it up off my gfs nightstand. im glad i read it.flowerforyou

it helped me put a few things into perspective that i was questioning myself over...whether i agreed with mr harvey or not. overall a positive experience.drinker

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:30 PM
lol that was for you silly.

okay enough mushy stuff! im out! kotc drinks

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:22 PM
just speaking my mind:wink:

amusing witty mind

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:20 PM
a wonderful gift to the interdependent web of life...a smile bringer and a person of safe haven

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:15 PM
steve harvey views it as a probationary period at a job...90 days if you want the job benefits.

if a man wanted to take his time but i was definitely turned on by him i could wait...if i wasnt i wouldnt.

i do think within the first month is highly reasonable...by then you should know more about a person and if youd like to become intimate with them and are considering them a serious potential.

lately i just go with the flow...some past relationships we hit it right off the bat...others we really got to know one another better.

i will say this...in MY personal experience sex ive waited for or my partner has waited for has ALWAYS been phenomenal...as has some sex right off the bat...but not ALL sex right off the bat...and most men i sleep with right away i dont keep around. i was just "sportsfishing" when i tossed them the keys to the cookie jarohwell i.e. with keepers we wait til whenever is right between the two of us...and there is no time limit to that. however dont expect someone to wait around FOREVER without putting forth ANYTHING in todays world. i find recalling that helps me realize if i really want them in my bed or not...much less anywhere else we plan to have one another!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:06 PM
stunning in the shadowsflowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 10:03 PM
mingle malady

hey wait does that mean i can play dr?:tongue:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25