bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:15 AM

Are old fashioned gentlemen really so out of date that women will not give them the time of day? It sometimes seems like it. NOW, when I say old fashioned gentleman I mean in how he dresses and the kind of things he thinks are fun. I am not referring to any attitudes about gender roles.
well it really depends how he dresses and what he finds fun. but not all the attitudes and gender roles are that "evil" anyway...my parents are depression era folks so i personally am sometimes attracted to someone a little more old fashioned (depending ont he definition) in manner but im just as likely not to be as well. it really just depends ont he person. we all have our quirksflowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:10 PM
id rather be dead than sooner red!

did you catch the ut tech game last week...it was a GREAT game!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 09:07 PM
outhouse....cause cowboys are like outhouses...the good oens are taken...the rest are full of ....well you know what theyre full of

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:46 PM

:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:36 PM
(god one part of my body i DONT miss are the circles under my eyes hahahaha) thank god for finally sleeping occasionally!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:35 PM
ive decided to revive a diff one but here...\

robert....as long as that hairs not growing from her armpits or from between her thighs im right there with ya! i love long thick dark tresses...curly straight wavy...whatever! i want to be enveloped in it!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:29 PM
damn now im gonna have to revive my boobies thread

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:26 PM
laugh :tongue: funbags:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:22 PM
....come to think of it im rather fond of my tongue and my partners tongue too

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:21 PM

I love a guy with nice arms drool love
Nice arms...dang that rules me out. My right one is bigger than the left. I um...cant explain why..uh...ok gotta go!oops
hahahaha i use to tease my ex about his lonely nights muscle when he had to take long business trips away from me...he actually started gripping random objects (i didnt care as long as they werent another womans thighs hahaha) with his left hand so that muscle would develop equally...MENwhoa

me i make sure im good with BOTH hands...you never know when you want to use both ....or in case one has to take over for the other.

my favorite physical attribute on a man would be their shoulders or their mouth...also their upper arms... i also like a symmetrical face with a strong nose. and legs to match mine.
on myself i love my eyes and lips/cheeks (BOTH PAIR!)... and the fact that i have hips and an ***...and long long legs

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:13 PM

latex. Hey! dont judge me...nothing wrong with my dolls...they love melove rofl
laugh smooched theyre more fun when combined with my lil voices...never forget...smokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:12 PM

i love a mushy vagina
rofl ok no fair making me laugh so hard! i didnt know if i was gonna pee or cry!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:10 PM

thighs, cuz they spread so easily when they are warmed up
:wink: ah! just one more reason i enjoy having you as my future ex hubby! so sexy!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 09/24/09 07:53 PM

Sexy is not in a size , it is in the attitude.If you are secure in yourself and are true to you, then your Gold....
AMEN SISTA!drinker and welcome

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:02 PM

an aggressive woman, to me, is one that doesnt acknowledge the comfort level of others. She does what she feels how she feels with no concern of what anyone feels about it. I dont care for aggressive people, male or female. Assertiveness is a different question. Assertive means the person is self accountable for their actions and takes responsbility for finding solutions to their own problems. Assertiveness is attractive in a female or male.

Well stated, msharmony, absolutely agreed flowerforyou
:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:01 PM

rofl

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/20/09 08:09 PM
likes to pet his mantis

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:51 PM
changed his name to bug todaybigsmile

bohemianbugeater's photo