bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 09:42 PM
right on her lovely cheek or a small sisterly peck on the lipsflowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Wed 09/30/09 09:37 PM
right on the cheek in exchange for a hug!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:32 PM

thats true i think to a certain degree we all do...i was just a tad frustrated and also very amused watching the same men feed a lot of the women i post with the same lines...and each one thinks shes the only gal receiving it. slaphead
ah well.
ladies apparently need to step their game up too.

I want names!
i cant do thatfrown tho itd be nice to blow it right open i also dont think it will stop it from happening. ladies should just be smart...and gentlemen too...just because youre at home behind your computer and you can have those private moments this is just a unique version of a social setting...tho sometimes im reminded of when i used to bartend and all that i would see and hear lolwhoa

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:29 PM

im tired of hearing the same lines im watching you spout to every other woman...cmon fellas step up your game or at least play a little more intelligently!

hey babay..your hotdrool
not as hot as your funbags! wanna show em to me?love ohwell

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:24 PM
not sure what he calls himself these days but i know who he calls PINOCCHIOpitchfork smokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/28/09 10:25 PM

im tired of hearing the same lines im watching you spout to every other woman...cmon fellas step up your game or at least play a little more intelligently!

Intelligence doesn't play well in that particular venue....

DAMN! well what about the chicks in goat shorts?

I'm still waiting for the first batch of recruits!

Seriously, though, re: "lines" -- I really don't know much about that end of it, since I get bored very quickly unless the conversation is actually going somewhere.

I do know that people who claim to want someone "intelligent" (in profiles, etc.) tend to run away screaming the minute someone intelligent actually shows up....it's just one of those lines you're "supposed to say," to avoid coming across as shallow or superficial.

ive noticed that myself. im quite capable of holding my own. even in conversations that dont interest me...LOVE ones that do (well duh!) but thats a WHOLE nother ballfield there pardna...
i spent last night watching ppl make ***** out of themselves...which kind of sucked because i was out of popcorn and it would have made a nice touch... it amazing how easily as human beings we lie to ourselves (touching a little into your ballpark there too)...especially when it comes to wanting to be loved in spite of ourselves....
and i was miffed when someone tried continuously to schmooze me over (i mean he could at least have waited for a "commercial") and dug himself into a pretty darn deep hole. sigh. it made me reminisce a tad about someone i loved very much but had to let go. sadly on of my exes was pretty smart about it...just not smart ENOUGH lol. thank the insanity of lexanity that i was. oh and the girls in goat shorts. they deserve praise too!

Well, I think the whole problem with the "lines" thing is that it plays way too much into areas that are wholly dominated by cliches, platitudes, and all manner of boring blah.

I don't have any interest in that stuff, doesn't matter where it's coming from.

On the other hand, the "lines" mentality is very easily detected and serves as an instantaneous red flag -- "get out while the gettin' is good."

It's as prevalent as the scam e-mails that always end up with something along the lines of "I think we would be really good for each other. So come and see my naughty pictures on some yahho address." Instant Delete.

hahahah yeah my delete button and i are very close!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/28/09 10:03 PM

I think that I am as real as I can be....dishonesty is hurtful and I try not to be hurtful.
:thumbsup: woman after my own heart

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:58 PM

My heart is probably the only thing that is...
:heart: love

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:58 PM
<---- not imaginary:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:22 PM
best hug giver ever!

(((rara)))flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:31 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Sun 09/27/09 12:31 PM

Being monogamous is easy
I am monogamous with at least 15 people

Is this the pay day or a mass orgy?

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'd say it's the line for the womens potty at the Monkey Bowl
lol and of course im the one waaaaaaayyyyy back there in the back!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:30 PM

I have the ship,you have the harbor.

what do you say we tie up for the night?
knock some boots and GIT ER DONE!laugh

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:30 PM
and yes i bore quickly as well if the conversation isnt a dance...if i want to dance with myself then ill just do it after i shower with my hairbrush as a microphone:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:27 PM

I'm still waiting for the first batch of recruits!

Seriously, though, re: "lines" -- I really don't know much about that end of it, since I get bored very quickly unless the conversation is actually going somewhere.

I do know that people who claim to want someone "intelligent" (in profiles, etc.) tend to run away screaming the minute someone intelligent actually shows up....it's just one of those lines you're "supposed to say," to avoid coming across as shallow or superficial.

ive noticed that myself. im quite capable of holding my own. even in conversations that dont interest me...LOVE ones that do (well duh!) but thats a WHOLE nother ballfield there pardna...
i spent last night watching ppl make ***** out of themselves...which kind of sucked because i was out of popcorn and it would have made a nice touch... it amazing how easily as human beings we lie to ourselves (touching a little into your ballpark there too)...especially when it comes to wanting to be loved in spite of ourselves....
and i was miffed when someone tried continuously to schmooze me over (i mean he could at least have waited for a "commercial") and dug himself into a pretty darn deep hole. sigh. it made me reminisce a tad about someone i loved very much but had to let go. sadly on of my exes was pretty smart about it...just not smart ENOUGH lol. thank the insanity of lexanity that i was. oh and the girls in goat shorts. they deserve praise too!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:14 PM

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:13 PM
i dont normally date cowboys but i HAVE learned that the following statement is usually right on the mark

cowboys are like outhouses all the good ones are taken and the rest are full of...well we all know what their full ofslaphead

yall have a great day now yall hear (and a good monkey sex monday tomorrow)

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:11 PM

Some Texas'isms:

The engine's runnin' but ain't nobody driving
Translation: Not overly-intelligent.

Tighter than bark on a tree
Translation: Not very generous.

Big hat, no cattle
Translation: All talk and no action.

We've howdied but we ain't shook yet
Translation: We've made a brief acquaintance, but not been formally introduced.

He thinks the sun come up just to hear him crow
Translation: He has a pretty high opinion of himself.

As welcome as a skunk at a lawn party
Translation: (self-explanatory).

S/He's got tongue enough for 10 rows of teeth
Translation: Talks a lot.

It's so dry the trees are bribin' the dogs
Translation: We really could use a little rain around here

Just because a chicken has wings don't mean it can fly
Translation: Appearances can be deceptive.

This ain't my first rodeo
Translation: I've been around awhile.

He looks like the dog's been keepin' him under the porch
Translation: Not the most handsome of men.

They ate supper before they said grace
Translation: Living in sin.

As full of wind as a corn-eating horse
Translation: Rather prone to boasting.

You can put your boots in the oven, but that don't make 'em biscuits
Translation: You can say whatever you want about something, but that doesn't change what it is.

you forgot my two favorites! bless their heart! and god love em! lmaodrinker beware the southern woman who spouts that in your direction!laugh laugh laugh

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:58 PM

hey baby, wanna be my x wife somedaylaugh laugh flowerforyou
:laughing: drool drinks actually i think I used THAT on YOU mister man...it was my ermmm poetic license of the day lol besides when i called you one of the sexiest men ive come across i meant it. it was a line i was ready to tow sugadumplinsquishycakes....lol teasin a lil here and there of course

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:21 PM
(you know that line only works when YOU tell it to me jesse lol
)

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:20 PM
PAPI!!!! hola chulo! you need to start weeding these suckers out!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25