I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me:tongue:

AAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!explode
*snicker*

Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go!

well i didnt want it in MY head when it came time to snooze...you can give it back in the morning. or form a fire brigade and make the zombies sing it before you take em all out.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:45 AM

the point is

to stay together for financial reasons is prostitution.

How much money is or integrity worth?????

I BEG YOUR PARDON! Just because we didn't rush to file the paperwork does not mean I prostituted myself! There are some times when we need the financial help. Oh, and BTW, I didn't ask him for a dime of support or anything else. It must be a nice position you're sitting in to not know what that feels like and to accuse some of us of "prostitution". And the OP said he already HAS filed the paperwork! rant rant

:thumbsup: i love it when people blindly judge otherswhoa

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:43 AM
at the end of the day it may be frustrating but its your business and your soon to be ex wifes business. youre doing this because youre unhappy so do what makes you happy. sometimes frustration and happiness go hand in hand to help us appreciate our feelings and have some empathy towards our compadres.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:37 AM
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:34 AM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Sat 09/19/09 01:34 AM

today in the book store i randomly kept running into light worker books AND tonight on leno and other programs there were a LOT of adromeda systema nd reptilian comments
just thought it was interesting.
:smile: Yes, very interesting:smile: I have noticed the same thingbigsmile
its interesting how it gone from a monthly occurrence to weekly to almost daily now the references i see alluding to such topics when im not actively searching. all within a year or so. i wonder how often it will be within the next couple years....because we are fast approaching an interesting date...and no not my thirtieth bday...thats further down the line. food for thought. oh and i like rescue puppies if you would rather think what to get me on those upcoming bdaysbigsmile

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:44 AM

Taos NM smokin in June--To paint---Best fun time in years!!
love thats been on my list for years!
...i have fiddled with some landscapes with my patels and watercolors from some old photos of the area and have a few charcoal diddles but eh....i would rather go in person!!!love love love love love love love

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:43 AM

Taos NM smokin in June--To paint---Best fun time in years!!
love thats been on my list for years!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:40 AM
i may be wrong. and it may have changed by now. but i think currently in texas we are also now allowed to shoot intruders and trespassers even if their back is turned to us as long as they are still on our property. ill have to look this up or ask my sister. what are your thoughts on this?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:34 AM

I actually wrote this poem about the Queen of England and of her sons and grandsons by Diana. One of Diana's son's was quoted as saying:
"We are what we are."

THE QUEEN:

She is said to be a shape shifting blood drinking reptilian creature, and so is Prince Charles. I read a story once where a friend of Diana's talking to her over the phone said that Diana said: "They aren't human."

Diana was human, but she carried the gene for the reptiles required to pass on the trait to her sons.

The Reptile Queen

Here comes the Queen
and her royal court.
Her servants are waiting
within the fort.
No one will stand
in the way of her power.
The time is at hand,
and dark is the hour.

She comes to deliver us,
(and that was the plan.)
Oppression and ruthlessness
Is ruling our land.

With reptile eyes,
Cold blooded and cruel
she spreads the lies
and continues to rule.

Here comes the Queen
with her vampire sons
and they drink the blood
of the little ones.

So watch your children
and hide your gold;
Here comes the Queen
and her blood runs cold.

:thumbsup:
from what research ive done a LOT fo families in power (even here in america) are said to have reptilian bloodlines. i think im reiterating myself though.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:33 AM

I actually wrote this poem about the Queen of England and of her sons and grandsons by Diana. One of Diana's son's was quoted as saying:
"We are what we are."

THE QUEEN:

She is said to be a shape shifting blood drinking reptilian creature, and so is Prince Charles. I read a story once where a friend of Diana's talking to her over the phone said that Diana said: "They aren't human."

Diana was human, but she carried the gene for the reptiles required to pass on the trait to her sons.

The Reptile Queen

Here comes the Queen
and her royal court.
Her servants are waiting
within the fort.
No one will stand
in the way of her power.
The time is at hand,
and dark is the hour.

She comes to deliver us,
(and that was the plan.)
Oppression and ruthlessness
Is ruling our land.

With reptile eyes,
Cold blooded and cruel
she spreads the lies
and continues to rule.

Here comes the Queen
with her vampire sons
and they drink the blood
of the little ones.

So watch your children
and hide your gold;
Here comes the Queen
and her blood runs cold.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:33 AM
today in the book store i randomly kept running into light worker books AND tonight on leno and other programs there were a LOT of adromeda systema nd reptilian comments
just thought it was interesting.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:20 AM
im off to bed and apparently "unintentionally" *cough cough* stalking calleigh while im at it lol. just wanted to post so i could read this and put my input in tomorrow maybe

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:14 AM

(((Prncs)))

I wasnt complaining...I was actually singing.

This is gonna sound stupid...but Bohemianbug eater got me thinking about bohemian rhapsody by Queen...so now that song is in my head.
Galileo galileo! lol doesnt sound stupid at all. i am a muse afterall. its on my prof. check it out:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:10 AM

I personally would never date anyone that is not completely, legally divorced. There is too much transition, baggage, and ties to the spouse. This is another reason I don’t date men with kids (but that is off topic and not all marriages produce kids).

I have a zero drama tolerance and I can't image that "his" divorce issues wouldn't leach into our relationship.

I wish you well. There are a ton of people that blur lines all the time though, and I'm sure you will find someone that is more relaxed in terms of your evolution.

You asked if you are entitled to have someone in your life. Yes, you deserve someone in your life, but at what expense? You might find someone that is a rebound for you but you end up hurting them because they have deeper feelings. You don't need a romantic partner now but a friend. There is a big difference.

You asked for .02 cents and I gave you .03! :laughing:

Good luck! flowers

I agree.drinker

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:10 AM

Why not date a separated person? It's an easy answer for me. I do not want to portray to my children that it's ok to be dating someone else's husband.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Fri 09/18/09 12:09 AM
i think dating while separated is okay but i personally would be skeptical towards exclusivity or a committed relationship. however i have two very good friends(in their fifties) that met while both separated and somehow made it thru not just the door together but down the road into a new house and a more stable marriage with one another. i dont think rules really apply in these situations. everyone is entitled to their happiness....but on that note most people dont think theyll find happiness with a recently (or even long term - ugh!(for all parties involved lol)) separated person. but im a youngin and HOPEFUL romantic who doesnt believe in closing doors on unique situations. as long as you are ready for happiness it will find you...just maybe not in ways you expect. dont stress about people NOT wanting to DATE you...instead find yourself again and eventually maybe a great transitional relationship or life partner will be attracted to the "new" you. watching close ones go through separations and divorces getting back in the dating scene was integral for them (each at diff points for ea diff person) but aside from the one couple above all of them have found BETTER relationships now that theyve had time to grow long after their divorces. just live and let live. try not to hurt others. and concentrate on you.flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:55 PM
drinks slippin my stalkee roofies...i mean ummm....slippin some to my stalkee?..jk.

((calleigh))

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:51 PM

I'm sooo not drinking this beer.....oh wait.....damn, glass is empty. Sigh.
i have plenty over here! but im so not crushing the cans afterwards. that can be your tribute to the party gods. save the planet! its the only one with beer:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:12 PM
birdcages"pirin tabs"

for your wifes middle of the night headaches:laughing:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25