bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:14 PM

im just finding the temper tantrums amusing when a lot of these "monogamous" men are caught int he lie. either dont do it or be smart. im just saying,

tirade over.
well yur still sweet either way .!!flowerforyou :wink:
flowerforyou spanx
just be gentle with me .!!!laugh laugh flowerforyou :wink: :tongue:
never! sink or swim maggot! oops sorry i forgot i wasnt a dominatrix for a secblushing :tongue: bigsmile flowerforyou

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:13 PM
oh and if any of my admirers are reading this know that i dont like it when i am insighful and touch on a touchy subject and you respond with how pretty i am...just say its a touchy subject...i like knowing im attractive to you but dont make my brains a my beauty a trade off...one or the other...thats not coolfrown

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:11 PM
id rather you engage me in a good convo than fight the r.o.u.s.'s lol

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:07 PM

It also helps if you act like you really don't want to date anyone. People love what they can't have.:wink:
:laughing: :laughing: yeah especially the stalkers ((hey calleigh))

its okay to state you dont like drama or if they dont like your outlook keep truckin because i always find myself posting that against my better judgement...BUT put MORE positive aspects of what youd like in a person...and include things they can relate to ("hey thats me! i do THAT everyday! i think ill email that handsome man")

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:03 PM
i had another man tell me how he loved to get in fights over his womenohwell

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:01 PM

I just recently got this one..

My ex broke my heart..she cheated. If your not like her I think we could be reallly good together..what

love ... Hubba~hubba, ba~bay ... and you're not all over that??? ... smitten

Pass that fine thang this way, yo ... noway

you can only have him if your not like the cheatin ex indifferent
laugh laugh laugh

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:01 PM
lol oh i got a married man with kids at home barking up the tree.... or the other day "man you wrote a lot in your prof"...then proceeded to ask me questions that were answered directly in my profile for the next twelve emails....amazing what you can find hidden in all that "junk"...ah well it weeds at least a third of them out.

i think its the funniest when the man has multiple accts and still gets caught! or hes feeding women who actually regularly chat with one another the same bs...
and a few women that have been trying to use people for money or a place to live. its crazy!

i even know of a few men doing psychological studies on this site. some minglers are on here truly to find a connection with someone (weve seen it happen...take my missed friend feralcat lady or our friend the captain) and i think these behaviors are detrimental to those hoping to find someone to at the very least date or befriend. but they sure make the genuine people shine brightly.

theres just two things i have trouble tolerating...intolerance and invalidators.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:52 PM
hahaha dancere...word.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:51 PM

hey sexy, why are you still single? slaphead ill
oh i LOVE this one:

wanna trade dirty pix?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:51 PM

I will say all kinds of stupid stuff to women. But, I must admit that when I find something that works better I keep using it. I also keep a few things in the back of my mind for when the conversation starts to lull.
thats true i think to a certain degree we all do...i was just a tad frustrated and also very amused watching the same men feed a lot of the women i post with the same lines...and each one thinks shes the only gal receiving it. slaphead
ah well.
ladies apparently need to step their game up too.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:48 PM

im just finding the temper tantrums amusing when a lot of these "monogamous" men are caught int he lie. either dont do it or be smart. im just saying,

tirade over.
well yur still sweet either way .!!flowerforyou :wink:
flowerforyou spanx

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:48 PM

im tired of hearing the same lines im watching you spout to every other woman...cmon fellas step up your game or at least play a little more intelligently!

flowerforyou love
smooched bigsmile :heart:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:43 PM
dont let my family move in with you...no matter whatfrustrated

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:39 PM

tirade over.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:37 PM
you melt my heart!

god youre hot!

so sexy!sick ill

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:34 PM
im tired of hearing the same lines im watching you spout to every other woman...cmon fellas step up your game or at least play a little more intelligently!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:24 PM
(oh man if you fall off those youre in trouble)

richardsimmonswannabe

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:45 AM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Sat 09/26/09 12:45 AM

i just received my first notice post deadline through forwarded mail....that was a fun feelingwhoa especially considering i live no where near there anymore.

The SAME thing happened to me! I have been moving this past week and now I live elsewhere.

Let's see how many other things we have in common.

Common-law marriages? Common ancestry? Common language? Common on strongly when seeing a sexy person?
:laughing: got a fifty fifty there maybe course the jurys still out on the rest

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:44 AM

Called and served once...it was a 3-day trial - Sexual assault

Who won?

The guy got off

Of course you're aware that my question was a joke and your answer was an even better one.
:tongue:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:28 AM
i just received my first notice post deadline through forwarded mail....that was a fun feelingwhoa especially considering i live no where near there anymore.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25