bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:06 PM
seems like youre getting a lot of good advice :wink: waving

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:02 PM

I have NEVER seen a movie that improves on the book.

indeed.:thumbsup:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:55 PM

After compareing several of the Match Site "interview questions" and results I have pretty much figured it was just some dingbat student graduate project and have no real truth as to the results like most so called tests for mental health. I am sure they have fun compileing the data and probably make a bundle selling it so who is the whacko?

What I find interesting is how many of the sites are changeing their names after they get bad PR. Dr.Phil was associated with Match.com. Now that is a site with some really strange characters.

A dating site should try to get a spokesperson with a reputation for successful relationships, someone like Mike Tyson or Elizabeth Taylor.

rofl drinker

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:48 PM

If Favre keeps looking like he has, they'll be pulling him for Jackson. laugh
doubt that will happen...no way theyll take favre out to put in jackson...hes terrible...id put in rosenfels over jackson if favre had to come out...but our mans gonna dominate.smokin

gb should be more worried about protecting aaron rogers...that poor mans gonna be running for his life with the o-line the packers are sporting.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:36 PM

jets are favored to win the east put the pats aren't that far behind

afc east patriots
afc north Bengals
afc south colts
afc west broncos

nfc east giants
nfc north vikings
nfc south saints
nfc west 49ers

superbowl patriots n vikings drinker

drinker

great picks, looks good... cept for the nfc east - lol
agreed lol...esp "cept for the nfc east" but thats only because i dont care for the giants (just a womanly biased opinion)- i think the redskins will take the division over the giants with having donovan mcnabb and his veteran experience...though id be just as happy with either the cowboys or the eagles wiping the giants out of the picture. lol paradox tells me im way too biased.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 10:16 PM

I dont care what the Christians do, but all Muslims certainly agree with terrorism, but only a few act it out.

I don't usually hear about a Christian yelling out Allah! and then something bad happens.
the poison of america doesnt lie within countries overseas...it lies within the prejudiced small minded views on our own soil. i personally take offense at your comment. you have no right under the sun to scorn anyone for their religious or spiritual preference.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:52 PM
since the guys have taken off on the military side i will give you advice for your local dq. always be on time with your hair and makeup and uniform neat and clean. smile and be friendly to everyone...customers and employees. do as much sidework as you can in down time at work. be a go to person....if someone calls in sick and you have three days off...cover their shift for them. tell your manager you want to move up. maybe eventually get a restaurant job after you have some experience under your belt as a bartender or server where you can at least make tips that will help you make more money than just minimum wage. train yourself to be proactive in situations. that will come in handy later in life.
good luck with getting into the military!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:32 PM
laugh

This is an epidemic. I mean, Red Bull users refuse to date Rockstar users. Coke drinkers would rather spit on Pepsi drinkers. I mean...stop the insanity!

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:32 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Mon 08/30/10 09:35 PM

Oh and I would actually rather date a non smoker now. Just to stop me from relapsing. It'll be a year quit on 09/09/10
wtg dragoness!

totally understand your point of view. i used to smoke like a fiend but rarely smoke anymore. paradox considers himself a nonsmoker but will have the occassional cigarette (maybe three a year lol) but he does smoke cigars. we have a well ventilated three season porch so weve worked out the deal that all smoking commences in said porch. we do not smoke around our non smoking family members and if out with friends will step outside (weather permitting) if we absolutely must...which rarely happens and usually if anpother friends is stepping out. weve limited any smoking to my car (since i tend to light up on long road trips) and not our other two vehicles. basically it comes down to not wanting my house and clothes to smell, and up here in mn i usually smoke my e cig now which helps me not smell like smoke, is cheaper, healthier for my lungs, and i can smoke it anywhere...even on a plane...or in a bar or restaurant as its just water vapor. we want to be together and we work out all the little kinks of our relationships to make that happen. when its two lives coming together you have to respect the person you care about and their comfort levels and they have to respect yours. you both should budge a little. and remind them that it wasnt a huge problem in the beginning but you might be willing to work out a new system (if you are willing) if they want to talk about it.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:09 PM
hahaha well at least it wasnt hefer flowers

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:50 PM
sponge bob

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:35 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Mon 08/30/10 08:47 PM

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:35 PM
Edited by bohemianbugeater on Mon 08/30/10 08:47 PM

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:33 PM
good corn souffle too if youre pinched for time and sides at the dinner table.

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:33 PM
but he is a wife beater. wonder how thats workin out for him?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:30 PM
im just having trouble deciding who to root for when the cowboys play our vikes this seasonsurprised too bad its not a battle of the cheerleaders cause thatd make it easierslaphead

packer defense sucks...i mean hello they got shredded by fifty-one points last season by arizona knocking them outta the playoffs.even if we dont have rice i still "harbor delusions" that well wipe gb. bret favre 2 and 0 vs packers....besides percys my boy and has his back when we make it to the superbowl again!

drinks its always fun to watch the packer fans turn their team colors when they watch our main man play!smokin

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:17 PM
lady gaga? lindsay lohan after a pub crawl?

more importantly will this one have johnny depp in it again?

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:14 PM
:wink: aint that just the luckflowers

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:11 PM
only worth more :wink:

bohemianbugeater's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:08 PM
laugh PASS!

but only because i like ya too much to throw baked lasagna on you. you should take that 4.79 and get a stouffers in the oven.:wink:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25