Community > Posts By > KennyLingus

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:38 AM

Well, it's an image thing. Not unlike the Cyrus bopper and her nudie magazine cover. I'm just glad Phelps isn't apologizing all over the place. It seems he was entitled to relax a bit, don't you think?

But if a person had a picture of any other girl that age in those poses he'd be arrested for pedophilia. I think takin a bong hit is a tad less offensive, While the Cyrus pics were,well(IMO) just plain sick.

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:33 AM

Awww...why can't we all just get a bong?

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:29 AM
Edited by KennyLingus on Mon 02/09/09 10:30 AM

Gimme head till im deaddrool ...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!:banana:

OK, If you insisttongue2

Don't Panic!

(Stupidity Edit)

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:26 AM
Thank You My Dear happy
For ripping my heart out of my chest.surprised
Please treat it nicelyflowerforyou

Happy Valentines Day.

Panic?

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:23 AM
A company that makes such good munchies should know better than do this to us, we're their biggest cutomers.spock There's still Post and General Mills, and those cheap Generic ones. Show some back bone people!rant

Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:12 AM
Edited by KennyLingus on Mon 02/09/09 10:19 AM
Did you hear that Kellogs fired Michael Phelps over the 'Bong' incident. I'm not buying anything that says 'Kellogs' on it till they re-hire him with an apology(which is very unlikely). Flex those consumer muscles and let these companies know how we feel.:angry:

Really bad spelling edit, Sorryslaphead

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:07 AM
They are debating a bill this week on the legalization of medical marijauna. Call your reps. and let them know what you think. Maybe even remind them that you don't care how much money the pharmaceutical companies 'donate' to their campaign fund. Do it for the people who spend $100s if not $1,000s a year on medications that don't work as well and are also addictive and have numerous side-effects. Let's just get this done, if not for the sake of the people who could really use it, then for the money we could save as taxpayers when the patients can't afford it and its covered by government programs. Everybody wins but the Pharmaceutical companies.

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 09:54 AM
I'd personally like to go deep into the woods where no-one would find me and find a nice peaceful place to sit and die in peace.

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 09:38 AM
Offensive? OK, I'm here. Who wanted to be offended?:tongue: I'm sure I can handle thatdevil

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 09:23 AM
I've heard it works, but in 2 attempts emotions got involved both times(on both sides). I admit I'm not able to separate the two, but then I don't want to.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 09:18 AM
I had a choice? I didn't need to open that envelope?frustrated

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:37 AM

....(Col. Schultz) Wow. Schultz got a promotion.
I guess nice guys can get ahead. I mean, nice Nazi guys..um...never mind.

Maybe he bought it with the profits from the Schottzy Toy Company

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:30 AM
I know nothing, I see nothing.laugh

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:25 AM
Du bis fricht?slaphead

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:12 AM

I love it, now I don't have to tell people they need to be slapped and worry about being disciplinedhuh here. Now I can just go and kick them in the butt.:banana:
That's FUNNY when I kick them in the BUTT they KISS me back! lol

Maybe cuz you're just a tad more lovable than me.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 02/05/09 09:00 AM
I love it, now I don't have to tell people they need to be slapped and worry about being disciplinedhuh here. Now I can just go and kick them in the butt.:banana:

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:43 AM
What about goodnight for the nocturnal workers?

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:20 AM
How close does a fly get to the ceiling before it flips over to land?

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:20 AM
If you're in a funeral at night, do you drive with your headlights off?

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:13 AM
When cows laugh, does milk squirt out of their noses?