Community > Posts By > KennyLingus

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:48 AM

It's a bull testicle extract. U know what happens when your body has an imbalance of testosterone? It starts making estrogen. Ever see fight club? Meatloafs character had tits cuz of that. It's an extreme case buy u get the idea.

Also, it contains substances found only in brains and we aren't designed to deal with that much in our bodies.

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:44 AM

Respect where I can, feared never.

Being feared has a way of backfiring. The things that are worthy of fear never announce themselves.

Respected, fear never lasts long enough except in mentally unbalanced people, and you don't want them fearing you.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:42 AM
Edited by KennyLingus on Wed 02/11/09 10:45 AM

It's just a euphemism for Arrogant Narcissistic Conceited Jerk (or ANCJ, as we in the trade call it).

In a way, everyone here is an AWslaphead

Don't Panic!
(Sorry, forgot my 'Don't Panic!')

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:40 AM
Edited by KennyLingus on Wed 02/11/09 10:46 AM

i think i am crashing from the Rockstar Energy Drink i had several hours ago...either that or it's a massive anyeurisim be seeing you

You know that stuff isn't even legal in Amsterdamn.sick

Don't Panic!
(Sorry, forgot my 'Don't Panic!' edit)

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:49 AM

:laughing: Aw man! Now you're making my head do that weird SNL bopping thing!

Thanks, now I know who does that. And yes, now my neck is gonna be sore for the next 3 days(Old white guys shouldn't do that)

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:38 AM
OK, I get it nowslaphead
Thanks

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:32 AM
But a Company that makes Munchies? slaphead

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:21 AM

till her Daddy takes The T-Bird away. is it wrong for me to have so much fun frustrating stupid people? be seeing you

Hell, I go right for irritating, and/or offending. But I don't limit it to stupid people.
My list goes;
Hypocrits
Arrogant for no reason
Stupid
Flakey
in that order.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:18 AM

Ughhhhhhhhhh!!! Stuffed sausage in a white body suit!!!! Does it ever end???noway

Thanks Mingle2!!! surprised indifferent

what

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:10 AM

Really bad spelling edit, Sorryslaphead

must be the drugs.

Could Be.laugh How's the Holistic Detective Agency business these days?

Don't Panic!

business has been slow since mr.adams passed

I know, kinda sad. I was hoping for another addition to the HHG.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:08 AM

is likely biological, what is your take on it? I couldn't tell you since I've never had a desire to wear heels or a bra.

It may suggest it but I still refuse to listen.noway

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:04 AM

must be the drugs.

Just a side note: Did you notice that if you transpose some letters in your name it would read: GerkDently?

If I didn't know better I'd be tellin ya to share!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:03 AM

open it , then take care of personal business , enjoy what time I had left,. And by all means do away with some very nasty people....just to make the world a little better.bigsmile

It's not that easy tho'. In a way I owe my life to a worthless meth-head that would(and did) steal a dying man's last $20 dollars. Everyone is here for a reason, sometimes it's just really hard to figure out what that is. Oops, sorry didn't mean to get all serious like that.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:58 AM

must be the drugs.

Could Be.laugh How's the Holistic Detective Agency business these days?

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:56 AM

Do it to me one more time.

For some reason your statement and main pic just seem to fit. Is it just me?scared

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:53 AM

KELLOGS IS NOT WRONG FOR DOING WHAT THEY DID, PHELPS IS WRONG FOR DOING WHAT HE DID.

WHEN DID WE BECOME A PEOPLE WHO REWARD THOSE WHO DO THE WRONG THING????

IF ANYTHING, I AM GOING TO BUY MORE KELLOGS PRODUCTS, BECAUSE THAY TOOK A STAND AGAINST THIS.

PHELPS, NEEDS TO HOPE & PRAY THAT THE OLYMPIC COMMITTEE DOES NOT TAKE HIS METALS AWAY FROM HIM.

Looks Like Somebody Here Needs to Take a Hit.spock

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:52 AM

Well, it's an image thing. Not unlike the Cyrus bopper and her nudie magazine cover. I'm just glad Phelps isn't apologizing all over the place. It seems he was entitled to relax a bit, don't you think?

But if a person had a picture of any other girl that age in those poses he'd be arrested for pedophilia. I think takin a bong hit is a tad less offensive, While the Cyrus pics were,well(IMO) just plain sick.

Well, I'm not saying one was better than the other, all I meant was to correlate them as they were "image" related.

I can agrre with that.

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:51 AM

btw...he was not fired...

his contract expires at the end of Feb....it will not be renewed.....

Same thing basically.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:49 AM

funny he is a swimmer and used a water bong...wonder how long he can hold a hit in?smokin

To Quote Tommy Chong, "The guy's got good lungs. I wouldn't want to be next in-line after him."

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:42 AM

Did you hear that Kellogs fired Michael Phelps over the 'Bong' incident. I'm not buying anything that says 'Kellogs' on it till they re-hire him with an apology(which is very unlikely). Flex those consumer muscles and let these companies know how we feel.:angry:

IF anything, I think Kellogg's Cereal Co. should come out with a hemp-based cereal to make amends for firing Phelps. They should call it "Phelps-O's" and adorn the box quite profusely with oversized pot leaves, in addition to Phelps' picture on the front.

It should also say, "They're pot-o-licious!" somewhere on the box as well.

Exactly, They could have Sugar-Coated, Chocolate, Fruit & Nut for California(it's a joke), Raisin. They could even make 'Spoon Size Shredded Hemp'
rofl

Don't Panic!