Community > Posts By > KennyLingus

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:21 AM

the worst of it is that if you partake in illegal drugs you are supporting the cartel wars in Mexico

More people have been killed in Juarez alone than all the American troops in Iraq in the same time period

and there have been 200 firefights between Mexican military and American Border Patrol on AMERICAN SOIL in the last five years

only its not politically correct to report that stuff so no one knows about it

Wow, some of the best I've had has been domestic and grown quite close. BUY AMERICAN!

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:11 AM
Wow, give people a place for stupid threads and they still insist on starting them elsewhere anyway.frustrated

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:51 AM
While most people already know that weed is 'mostly harmless' it wont be legalized in the near future because the pharmaceutical companies would lose billions in sales every year. It's got nothing to do with it being dangerous.

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:35 AM

lemme get my weedwhacker for your threadpitchfork

NO WEEDWHACKERS ALLOWEDrant

lol

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:30 AM

And who the hell is in the kitchen with Dinah anyway?

and are they cookin', or just makin' bacon?

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:28 AM
OK, You're a jerk, and you're a flake, and you are just an arrogant twit. You over there need to wake up and realize there's a real world out there, and you two really need to get a life. I may think of some more later.

KennyLingus's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:23 AM
If Jimmy Cracked Corn and No-one Cared, Why is There a Damn Song About It?

I dare anyone to come up with a more idiotic topic.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:50 AM
That's the Metric calendar

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:45 AM

You name it and I think about it. I lay in bed at night and think about things that need to be done or what I did and if it isn't done I get up and do it. Can't stand procrastination.

I was gonna start procrastinating, but then I decided to put it off till tomorrow.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:41 AM

Asking an awful lot aren't you?

Don't Panic!

Okay she needs it spelled out, DUDE!!!

He thinks about girls sitting on his face.....NEXT!!!! laugh

Geez, Don't Panic!

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:37 AM
Asking an awful lot aren't you?

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:35 AM
OK, fine. Anybody with half an imagination gets a catch phrase(not intentionally singling anyone out here). Are we all happy now?

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:27 AM

What is with the "be seeing you" at the end of so many posts?

Have I missed something?

Much ado about nothing. It's simply a parting phrase, like "hasta luego" in Spanish or "see you later" or "goodbye."

Yes...& it's got quite a few people's panties in a wad... Now here's a guy annoying people with three simple words...most jerks would act like jerks in order to annoy people...whether or not it's his intention to annoy people, it's definitely an original tactic...BRILLIANT!

Gotta Agree.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:02 AM
Of all the stupid things for people to get worked up overslaphead

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:00 AM

The Prisoner is a British 1960s television series starring and co-created by Patrick McGoohan which combines spy fiction with elements of science fiction, allegory and psychological drama.

It follows a former British agent who, after abruptly resigning from his position, is held captive in a small seaside village by an unidentified power that wishes to establish the reason for his resignation. Episodes typically feature the unnamed prisoner, labelled "Number Six" by his captors, unsuccessfully attempting to escape from or change the authority of "the Village".

Citizens use the phrase "Be seeing you" as a farewell, accompanied by a waving gesture consisting of thumb and forefinger forming a circle over the eye, then tipped forward in a salute.

-wiki

Not all the citizens ther use that gesture, it's the prisoners attempt to retain something of his individaulity.

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:50 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

in my face stat

No, my face!happy

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:35 AM

im not good at word deciphering

kenny chesney

lingual abilites

or a dude named gus

Kenny Chesneyill