Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Tue 12/08/15 02:35 PM
Edited by metalwing on Tue 12/08/15 02:35 PM
Do they have their $150,000,000,000 yet?

metalwing's photo
Tue 12/08/15 02:32 PM
It's supposed to rain like hell this weekend due to El Nino.

metalwing's photo
Tue 12/08/15 07:36 AM
A major point is that gun ownership is a RIGHT in the US, just like free speech. Just because someone, a newspaper, a politician, 50% of the population, or even a group of congressmen wants to abridge that right, the Constitution prohibits the abridgement.

The main problem, IMHO, is that the government has slowly become soft on those who would do us harm.

metalwing's photo
Mon 12/07/15 04:54 AM

flowerforyouI see no toilet or showershocked I see issuesshocked

There is a bucket sitting outside to catch rainwater.

metalwing's photo
Mon 12/07/15 04:50 AM
But Wait!!!

If you pay shipping and handling for just one more year you can watch the speech twice for the same price!!!! ...

Doubling your pleasure and your feelings of security!

metalwing's photo
Mon 12/07/15 04:47 AM
Sounds like things are moving forward! We all hit bumps in the road. It's allowing the bump to lift us up that counts!

Glad you are back.

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/06/15 04:48 PM
I predict that Obama will say that Islam had nothing to do with the attack.

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/06/15 11:33 AM
If one out of a hundred is a planted terrorist, 25,000 leaves about 250 near the border.

Maybe it is only one in a thousand...

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/06/15 06:47 AM
Global Warming is real. The politics and rhetoric are baloney. The "carbon tax" won't fix anything and could actually make things worse being actually a "global welfare tax".

Global warming (the part caused by man) is caused by overpopulation. As every poor country gains wealth and technology, it's needs for energy increases for every citizen. The fastest growing populations have the fastest growing energy needs. India is rapidly becoming the biggest threat, along with China, to pumping the sky full of carbon. China has a serious head start at the moment.

The poor countries say that past burning of fossil fuels by the US is now a debt owed to the rest of the world. What is not said is that much of that fuel was burned to protect the World in world wars I and II and rebuild the world since.

If world birth control was the major focus until technology caught up with the energy needs and nuclear power (the kind that is NOT used to make bombs like Thorium) was implemented effectively, the future would look brighter.

And maybe a few nukes (the bomb type) used on the centers of Islamic terror might cool the planet down a bit also.

metalwing's photo
Sun 11/29/15 03:21 PM
I cook prime rib at the Houston Rodeo every year... the roasted medium rare kind. I have been experiementing with a slow-smoked till tender prime rib but I'm not quite there. Cooking the meat long and slow like a brisket is making it too dry. Time for some injection, fat wrapping, etc.

I just had a leftover prime rib sandwich as a break from the turkey and ham!!laugh

metalwing's photo
Sun 11/29/15 03:08 PM

Surely they can transplant via their oesophagus or rectum .. Lmao .. They need to talk to the human centipede man :laughing: :laughing:

If they are going to the trouble of implanting a womb can they add functioning ovaries too .. men should experience period pain bigsmile

I could have a Butt Mini-Me!! :banana: ...

or my own "Bud"!!!

metalwing's photo
Sun 11/29/15 02:11 PM
Edited by metalwing on Sun 11/29/15 02:12 PM
No way! It would make me look fat!!!

Hmmm. I could make a Mini-me! :banana:

metalwing's photo
Sun 11/29/15 09:30 AM
But what good traction those front Chinese tires have!!!

metalwing's photo
Sun 11/29/15 09:28 AM

Well, lets think about this for a minute

We have 2 unmovable forces ( Muslin and non Muslin) both can not ( and will not) change their believes... can't.. what is billions of people on either side going to one day say.. oh, you are right were wrong. Sorry. we'll just switch to your God now.

There are muslins terrorist entrenched in most every western nation, creating horror, almost on a daily basis. With no sign of stopping. Constantly antagonizing the non Muslim community.. constantly picking the fight.. pushing for it. Killing in the name of their religion.

There are now cold war countries flying and fighting in the same skies. Hell, even the Chinese are getting antsy and fighting terrorist on their own soil.

And it is clear that the Muslim terrorists are not going to one day walk into the U.N., pull up a chair and join the civilized world.

So, where does that leave us.

The puzzle pieces are already going into place, have been. Countries are taking sides.. people are taking sides and people are moving around the globe. And I do not see what can possibly stop a war from happening.

In my opinion, we are being set up for the one horrific terrorist event that will make the entire non Muslim world basically say " o.k.. that's it. And then the flood gates open.

But unlike wars of the past, I think this war will be fought not only abroad but right in each countries own backyard as well.. A true world war of a global scale.

Hope I'm wrong.
...my thoughts as well...looks to me like it will get worse..to bad we can't just agree to disagree...but regardless of what faith a person is..it is really evil people on both sides making it hell on earth for everyone...but God knows who is really on his side...
flowerforyou

God?who's God? Their or yours?
...lol..mine of course..and I can say "my" God will surprise the hell out of all humanity on who he claims as his team..all the people I truly love ...and they know who they are ...some I have only spoken to once but I know I want them in my forever..and "my" God guides me to awesome people...honestly I don't sweat the idea of a "Holy" war one bit...don't look forward to it...but my team wins hands down..!
:wink:flowerforyou

:thumbsup: I'm betting on Kindheartlight!!!

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/28/15 09:46 AM
The "S" on superman's cape doesn't actually stand for Superman.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/28/15 09:44 AM
I think WWIII has already started. It is just a different kind of war.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/28/15 09:40 AM

ROFLMBO

Sorry that sounds like the cheesiest plea to get laid I have heard.

No sex will not make people smarter. If any thing I think it just makes them like a toasted marshmallow. May feel great but hardly doing anything but satisfying a carnal sweet tooth and leaving them a little burn out for at least the time being. LOL if you are doing it right it hardly makes one want to jump up and conquer anything. Least of which make the brain engage.

At least he gets and E for Effort!laugh

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/28/15 09:37 AM
Walther PPK

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/28/15 05:44 AM

For me one of the big things to learn was trusting myself and my own instincts.
Meaning that when I ever so vaguely felt he wasn't right for me, I should've backed out. In spite of whatever he or other people told me. Or even what I tried to make myself believe.

I learned the same thing. Listen to your inner voice!

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/28/15 05:40 AM
We are slowly being devoured by political correctness.

In a discussion of the Paradox of Freedom, by Plato ...

"Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.”

― Karl R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies

Islam is an enemy to an open society.