Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:15 AM
The OP is about Bernie rising. I don't think that is the case. I watched both of them this morning as George softballed the questions. Bernie is not rising, Hillery is sinking. Not one word of the FBI was mentioned and I feel the liberal media is starting to smell death.

There was even mention of Al Gore jumping in.

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:05 AM
Some points to remember...

Scammers use fake military service as "stolen valor". Watch out!

Real military men come in all types, most good but not all. Give them time to prove themselves.

The real ones deserve a place of honor. Respect that.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 04:06 PM

There is no statue of limitations on these crimes. She can not plead guilty to get a an Obama presidential pardon until she is charged. She should be charged after the presidential election and prosecuted with the next administration..... Then we will have more honest justice. Rick

No, actually Obama could give her a pardon without her doing anything. The Presidential power of pardon is unlimited. Think Nixon and Ford.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:22 PM

Neither is this normal.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:18 PM

Part of what is not normal.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:04 PM
Adios chcarachas!

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 11:00 AM

If you look carefully you see Iron Man fall out just as the worm hole closes.

he's part of the evil CERN now... thats why the other avengers left him...

That's right! He was CON-CERNed.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 10:58 AM
I heard similar sounds near my house. It was the wind blowing on electrical lines. At just the right angle and windspeed, the lines would make this loud horn noise.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 10:55 AM
At first look, the 20 foot requirement seems pretty reasonable. I have seen video of people ganging up on police from one foot away with cellphone cameras and that did not look like a situation where the cop was safe or in control. The police need enough room to focus on what they are doing.

metalwing's photo
Wed 01/13/16 10:49 AM
If you look carefully you see Iron Man fall out just as the worm hole closes.

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/12/16 04:20 PM

What will Oblowme cost us this time when he willingly trades 5 Al Qaeda generals for a stinking deserter?

We will probably get five gallons of boat fuel and get to keep the can.

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/12/16 04:17 PM
the 15 day bump.

Three separate sources report FBI is expanding investigation due to conflicts of interest found on Hillery's computer concerning "money to Clinton Foundation equated to help from State Department".

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/27/15 05:56 AM
Welcome! Come join us in the forums make some friends.

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/27/15 05:46 AM
Your friend needs therapy.

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/27/15 05:43 AM
As someone who is a "foodie" and have friends in the business, this article is more about the whiny nature of today's youth, than the quality of food. Those preparing large amounts of low prices food items may not be the brightest chefs in the food world but the attempts at the administration to make the food "politically correct" just make matters worse.

Foreign students going to American schools should not expect to find Hindu vegetarian menu items. Vegetarians should expect to find salads, beans, vegetables, and yogurt. Asians should find some baked and/or fried fish but not unusual soy based sauces.

When I was in China, the hotels had a "Western" buffet set up for the Americans which was yuk! My Thai and Hong Kong friends simply searched each hotel for the "local" buffet that served food for the Chinese and found the food to be infinitely better. Steamed buns with red bean paste! Yum!

Coming to America to include good old crappy American lunchline food! Bring on the soy based fake chicken fried steak!!!

metalwing's photo
Sun 12/27/15 05:22 AM
They put their teeth into your throat.

metalwing's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:30 PM
I think Obama thought he was going to make political hay out of what turned into turd salad. Now, I think Obama will be happy letting the bozo rot in prison ... which he would not do if Bergdahl was an actual Taliban.

metalwing's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:24 PM
Whoo Hoo and Joy to the World of 2016!! Whatever we get ... let's enjoy what we got!

metalwing's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:22 PM

On this topic, I think since they want to deport all Illegals, then start at the beginning.
The first illegals was Columbus ,then the Pilgrims, then everyone hat followed them.
Columbus, Pilgrims came across, without a Visa, Passport,invitation etc....
So you want to talk about the first terrorists, look what happen to Indians,Mexicans.
**** The first terrorist was the white man & the Church !
Look at the history.
Interesting about the situation is that, if you got ride of these illegals (DESCENDANTS),that's what the Government is talking about..
The black people have a country to go too.
The Irish,french, etc.... have a country to go too or be sent to.
The white man has no country to be sent to!
He is a Mutt/mixed breed,and at this point, there not too many countries that like the white man.
So where do you send them too????????????
Then when you do.
Then what you have left are Indians and Mexicans in the USA.
Truthfully who is the biggest terrorist ?????????
The truth is what One Perceives the truth to be, Not the actual truth.

Truth is the actual truth, not what one perceived it to be.

metalwing's photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:13 PM

Five years does not a cougar make.

Cougar town! Cougar town! (Sung to the tune of Funky Town)
another song comes to mind .. if you go down in the woods today .. You better go in disguise .. Laughing waving tongue2

OMG!! You are going to put me in the oven in your gingerbread house!!!scared scared scared

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25