Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:57 PM
Edited by metalwing on Tue 01/19/16 02:59 PM

If it wasn't for men, BBQ wouldn't exist!!!
I think you will find mr metal .. That cavemen ate raw meat until a women thought to use fire to cook it .. If bc is anything to go by cavemen did not cook :-) smiley devil icon .. My icons are still not working .. Waving and winking :-)

Women cannot grunt properly to BBQ!!!!!

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:55 PM
And here I was thinking that the Indonesian version of Islam was less radical ... ohwell

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 02:51 PM
If it wasn't for men, BBQ wouldn't exist!!!

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:51 AM

Gives new meaning to cyber love . The thought of having a deceased lover waiting for me to return home and boot him up for date night is just bizarre .. Not a reality i would want to be trapped in . What would define death .

Waiting to see ex.. Machina .. :banana: :banana: Saw the trailer and looks kinky .. I mean interesting :laughing: :laughing:

Booting him up is better than booting him out!!!:wink:

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:47 AM
laugh

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:43 AM
Attraction is not necessarily about looks. You would be better off if they looked deeper.

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 11:37 AM
My hair is better than Donald Trump's!!!

metalwing's photo
Mon 01/18/16 10:35 PM

Wait!

Mexico has a navy?

You seem to miss the advancements in technology! Mexico has an advanced space program.

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 01:28 PM
laugh

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 01:26 PM

My experience with military men from this site is like a sitcom . I talked to a man recently claiming to be in the military and widowed . I told him he had his work cut out for him .. laughed and asked him to tell me about his military career. His response was disbelief and he told me what a bad first impression I had just made . His next message was asking if we could talk off site . Bingo .. Laughing . As I told him . If he is looking for someone gullible he chose poorly . i apologised fir upsetting his ego but mot for questioning the word of a stranger . The onus will always be on him to give credibility to his claims and if he is unwilling to do so he will have little success . I cannot repeat his response .. Laughing but hardly that of an educated military man blushing blushing tongue2

Well ... a few got traumatic brain injuries ....

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 01:22 PM
After reading PafificStar's comments I had to check out your profile.

Dude, lose the scammer comments. They don't read them. Focus on what you want. Say some nice stuff. Lose the pickup truck based photos, it's not a good sell (a pic of you taking out the garbage may be better!). Lose the dark photos. Vampires hang out in other sites.

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 01:16 PM
I want a BBQ sandwich!

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 01:14 PM
She makes a welding rod look cool!!

:wink:

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 12:48 PM
Simple, just grab their butt! If they smile, you know you are on the right track. If they hit you, you are young and will heal quickly!

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 12:45 PM
You have to give the kid a hand for being honest!!!

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 12:36 PM
Baker of pumpkin pies!

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 12:28 PM
Hillery, today espoused the "obvious" need to make gun manufacturers libel for gun related deaths. What is not so obvious is the passage of such a law would put the gun makers out of business and go a long way towards the disarming of US Citizens.

It is these back-door methods which are the most insidious and vile.

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:30 AM
Gee, I was thinking about starting a business "Creating lines for the creatively impaired!"

Lines would be designed to get attention, show virtue, and make one "Glow with Power".

How much would a line be worth like ...

"I can drink more than a dehydrated bear!!"

Catchy Huh?:smile:

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:24 AM

What is really, really, really, really, sad about this whole mess is the instigation of this PC crap is coming FROM the education system.

metalwing's photo
Sun 01/17/16 10:23 AM

Bunch of damn whiney butts need a time out

I want every MLK thing changed for racism

smooched

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25