Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Tue 06/07/16 04:44 PM
Ironically, the Left blames Trump for the organized violence against Trump supporters.

metalwing's photo
Tue 06/07/16 04:37 PM
Size is relative.:smile:

metalwing's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:43 AM
News has been breaking that the judge has political ties to Hillery Clinton and was connected to donations of half a million dollars. If it is true, the judge should recuse himself.

metalwing's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:26 AM
First of all, the surprise is that they caught anyone. Illegals from around the world have been crossing the border for years. Most of them don't have a sophisticated smuggling network get them across, they just ask friends what places and times work. Even the ones that are "caught" mostly are let go. It's a complete mess.

metalwing's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:15 AM
And then there was Moon Unit and Dweezal ...

metalwing's photo
Sat 06/04/16 05:04 AM
I live just South of Houston. Yesterday, I took my Jeep over to the Brazos river to see how high the water had gotten. It is reported to be at historic levels. The Highway Patrol would not let traffic even approach the river from miles away. The river is ten feet above flood stage putting many homes, bridges, and farm animals under water.

The National Guard has been called out but at least four army soldiers were killed yesterday at Fort Hood, which is farther upstream than Houston. Others are missing.

It is raining now with MUCH more rain to come.

You would have to see this to believe what 154,000 cubic feet per second of water can do to an area was wasn't built above it.

metalwing's photo
Sat 06/04/16 04:42 AM
I think most people learn as they get older and "mature". Good sex is more about the attitude of the person than their age. Love adds a lot.

metalwing's photo
Sat 06/04/16 04:32 AM
In Texas it is unlikely the hero would have been arrested. It is OK to use deadly force to protect the lives of others. The case would have been investigated and if the story was found to be false, the man would be arrested later.

metalwing's photo
Fri 06/03/16 09:18 AM
I was photographing a black bear from about 8-10 feet away being very silent when this lady came crashing up yelling "I want to see the bear"!!!! Luckily, the bear was just foraging for berries and just walked away, but some people are just stupid.

metalwing's photo
Fri 06/03/16 09:13 AM

I am getting old or hard of hearing or intolerant maybe...

or maybe it's because I live in a college town

but I don't like the over crowded loud bars or restaurants

if I am with someone, I want to be able to have a conversation

oh and I am so done with tent camping at this point and sleeping on the ground

My thoughts exactly!

metalwing's photo
Fri 06/03/16 08:14 AM
The drinking of beer may have created civilization!!!!!drinker

metalwing's photo
Thu 06/02/16 04:54 AM
And let's not forget Thor's hammer, made from the core of a collapsed star!!

metalwing's photo
Thu 06/02/16 04:47 AM
The nuts are great and it's a part of US history .. but fungus matters!

metalwing's photo
Sun 05/22/16 03:57 PM
Something really stinks about the story. One navigation system failed but both??? not likely (and the boats have more than one system anyway). One boat's engine failed but the other boat didn't have a mooring line to tow?? not likely. Both boats couldn't call for help from the US Navy or a passing marine vessel? not likely. They ran out of fuel?????? They were on a 300 mile trip and the boat is listed to have a 320 mile range???

This whole story has more holes than a piece of swiss cheese!!!

metalwing's photo
Sun 05/22/16 12:50 PM
I bet it was much more than that. Those amounts are only the ones you see.

metalwing's photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:34 PM

The oceans are rising. Erosion is a different sort of problem. Some areas of land sink while others rise usually caused by plate tectonics. A portion of Texas near Beaumont sank dramatically due to removal of oil and ground water.

Seven thousand years ago really isn't that long ago.

yea, the Ice melting was well underway by then, for at least 3000 years from the last iceage...makes me wonder if some other forces were/are at work there at Doggerland...

Bath, England is know for the hot springs that are heated by volcanic activity. Areas near volcanic activity, like Yellowstone Park, can move up and down quite a bit as the magma far below sinks and swells.

metalwing's photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:05 AM
Single moms are just women in a different situation than women without children. You have to have some patience for child related events but that is just part of life. If you are so shallow that any long term relationship is ruled out, you should be honorable enough to stay away.

metalwing's photo
Wed 05/18/16 11:58 PM
Not many things can go wrong with a plane that don't give the pilot time to call in. This event smells of terrorism.

metalwing's photo
Wed 05/18/16 11:58 PM
Good. It was a dumb idea anyway.

metalwing's photo
Wed 05/18/16 11:50 PM
The oceans are rising. Erosion is a different sort of problem. Some areas of land sink while others rise usually caused by plate tectonics. A portion of Texas near Beaumont sank dramatically due to removal of oil and ground water.

Seven thousand years ago really isn't that long ago.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25