Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/21/15 08:10 AM
And she's way smarter than she looks!!!happy

metalwing's photo
Tue 11/17/15 05:15 AM
If the US gets hit in a "Paris Style" ISIS attack within the next year, Obama's legacy will be sorely stained.

metalwing's photo
Tue 11/17/15 05:07 AM

I don't mean to be obtuse,, but I require further definition.. by Eastern do you mean European or Asian; by Western do you mean USA?
or are you referring to the USA and the difference between Eastern US and Western US? huh

I wasn't sure either so I was going by his location in Pakistan

Islamabad Capital Territory - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamabad_Capital_Territory/

Just mind your own business !!!! You r volating rules and regulations by telling them my location

You posed the question by making the thread.
Your location is on your profile for the WORLD to see

This is OK
But why u just expling that he is from..........and so on!!!!

Why are you giving explanation points ? I can hear you. laugh
We are just trying to interpret what you are saying.

Never mind waving

laugh

metalwing's photo
Tue 11/17/15 05:01 AM
The States refusing to take the Syrians has more than doubled. Obama may not win on this one.

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/16/15 02:53 PM

Oddly, if Obama isn't following Federal Law on immigration, does that give the States leeway?

I would think so. Why hasn't this jerk been impeached and neutralized?

Because the Democrats vote as a block.

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/16/15 02:51 PM
I went to a local deli last week. A guy ordered a salad bar salad. He then proceeded to feed all four of his family with all-you-can-eat stuff from the salad bar. One of his kids (looked about six) took the drink cup to the soda fountain and got a soft drink. He didn't like the flavor so he spit the mouthful out onto the floor in front of the parents who never said a word.

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/16/15 10:44 AM
Oddly, if Obama isn't following Federal Law on immigration, does that give the States leeway?

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/16/15 06:17 AM
Welcome! Come join us on the forums and have some fun.

metalwing's photo
Wed 11/11/15 06:23 PM
rofl

metalwing's photo
Wed 11/11/15 06:20 PM
I love banana nut bread! Last week I made some fiery pumpkin muffins. They were quite good too. They had cinnamon:smile: and toasted pecans on top for the "fire".:smile:

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:05 PM
Would we get to watch?drool

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:04 PM
I'd deduct the commuting expense!

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:45 PM
The middle of a medium rare steak!!love

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 05:31 PM

I don't know how much of the wreckage the Brits have examined but the news yesterday was that the damage points to a large bomb hidden in the rearmost unpressurized cargo compartment that pretty much took the tail off when it blew.

They said they heard an explosion on the black box.

If you know where the explosion happened you can compare the volume of the sound blast to get a measurement of the size of the explosion. Apparently the blast was large.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 05:25 PM
Well, that last piece of fruit is rotten but if I want some fruit I guess I'll eat it!

Bad logic.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 05:22 PM
Like many ships, they are just too far over the horizon to see!

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 05:21 PM
I'm looking for a new jar of pickles!

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 05:08 PM
over someones.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 10:24 AM
laugh

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:51 AM
I don't know how much of the wreckage the Brits have examined but the news yesterday was that the damage points to a large bomb hidden in the rearmost unpressurized cargo compartment that pretty much took the tail off when it blew.