Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Fri 11/27/15 08:58 PM
I had a Kelly's "Texas Burger"! It's a regular burger served with a cup of chili (Texas Red of course!), a cup of sliced jalapenos, a cup of Fritos, and a pile of sauteed onions. You put whatever of the stuff on the burger and then make a Frito pie out of the rest!

Super yum!

metalwing's photo
Fri 11/27/15 08:39 PM
Wow! I made the perfect turkey and perfect ham yesterday! I also made some cheesy scalloped smoked potatoes that would knock your socks off!

metalwing's photo
Fri 11/27/15 08:57 AM

Hopefully Irving will tell the family to F off lol. Irving is close to me and Txsgal so you guys might see us on the news protesting

Whoo Hoooo!!! Are ya'll going to be naked????drool

laugh I forgot that I posted this topic

naked protesting?... i'm in

NO ONE is getting nekkid laugh

Maybe we can have a mingle meet in Irving lol

The buttery nipples are on me!:smile:

metalwing's photo
Fri 11/27/15 08:55 AM

The "story" is that only a tiny percentage of the Muslims are radical. But when the word gets out that Americans, Israelites, or some other western persons, buildings, planes, or site of terrorism was attacked, video of crowds in the streets of various Muslim countries are shown cheering. Those crowds were cheering in a Turkish stadium during the "moment of silence" for the recent attack on Paris.

That "tiny" percentage appears to not be so tiny.

so, three 'facts' are alleged

1. word gout out that people were attacked
2. there is video of crowds in the streets of 'muslim' countries cheering
3 the crowds in the streets of the muslim countries are cheering in A TURKISH STADIUM during a 'moment of silence' for attack on paris

questions

1. the word has been out since the event, at which point since then were these crowds cheering?

2. what is the evidence that the video of the muslims was in response to that word?

3. were they cheering in muslim countries or in a stadium?

4. did they cheer when news of the event got out or during a sporting event that included a moment of silence?

How can you make an opinion of the news if you haven't seen it or in any way be aware of what happened? The stadium/Paris thing was all over the news.

its a STADIUM,,,thats why

it was a SPORTING EVENT< thats another

sports fanatics are a haven for fanatics of all types

and not 'representative' of anyones demographic,, besides 'sports fanatics'

You continually argue from a position of total ignorance. There have now been at least three stadium events where the Moment of Silence in support of the French was interrupted by THOUSANDS of Muslims chanting "Allahu Akbar" and something that means the killers live forever!

You express how hundreds of people marching express the "demographics" of black America but thousands of Muslims don't seem to represent the demographics of anything. If you are not aware of what is going on the world as expressed by various news agencies of different agendas, how can you make, in any way, an informed comment about what is happening?

metalwing's photo
Thu 11/26/15 07:29 PM

The "story" is that only a tiny percentage of the Muslims are radical. But when the word gets out that Americans, Israelites, or some other western persons, buildings, planes, or site of terrorism was attacked, video of crowds in the streets of various Muslim countries are shown cheering. Those crowds were cheering in a Turkish stadium during the "moment of silence" for the recent attack on Paris.

so, three 'facts' are alleged

1. word gout out that people were attacked
2. there is video of crowds in the streets of 'muslim' countries cheering
3 the crowds in the streets of the muslim countries are cheering in A TURKISH STADIUM during a 'moment of silence' for attack on paris

questions

1. the word has been out since the event, at which point since then were these crowds cheering?

2. what is the evidence that the video of the muslims was in response to that word?

3. were they cheering in muslim countries or in a stadium?

4. did they cheer when news of the event got out or during a sporting event that included a moment of silence?

How can you make an opinion of the news if you haven't seen it or in any way be aware of what happened? The stadium/Paris thing was all over the news.

metalwing's photo
Thu 11/26/15 07:20 PM
If it is boycotted, maybe it won't be so crowded?? Yeah!!

metalwing's photo
Thu 11/26/15 04:28 AM

Hopefully Irving will tell the family to F off lol. Irving is close to me and Txsgal so you guys might see us on the news protesting

Whoo Hoooo!!! Are ya'll going to be naked????drool

metalwing's photo
Thu 11/26/15 04:25 AM
Under the circumstances, you should try to keep the conversation about them. :wink:

metalwing's photo
Thu 11/26/15 04:20 AM
I would give them VD and then pretend they got it from a toilet seat!

j/k

metalwing's photo
Wed 11/25/15 06:12 PM
Fire ants love to bite me!

metalwing's photo
Tue 11/24/15 11:45 PM
Ahh nuts!

metalwing's photo
Tue 11/24/15 08:30 PM

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/23/15 09:49 AM
As I understand it, Obama gave the Republicans a raise in the military budget in exchange for a blank check for the rest of his term. You can bet that he is going to fund Obamacare and anything else he wants.

I spoke to a friend a few days ago about health insurance. Being a CPA with two kids, he had looked closely. He said Obamacare was actually more expensive and paid less than the full coverage "normal" plan he was buying for about 2/3s the cost of Obamacare.

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/23/15 09:41 AM

Yeah, uh huh, with a come on like that, I definitely see an over flowing in box in somebodies future.

Maybe all he needs is one.

metalwing's photo
Mon 11/23/15 09:38 AM
Mosquitoes bite me.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/21/15 02:08 PM
I thought I posted to this thread but it went up in smoke!!!??

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/21/15 02:06 PM
But ... but ... Obama says unemployment is below 5%!!??

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/21/15 02:02 PM
You might want to try figs first! They are a little easier to find and not so sweet. The dried figs can be a little tough but they will keep you regular and you will want to be known as a regular guy.

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/21/15 01:52 PM

I believe, the officer in question, was suffering from PMS, and was further exacerbated by the fact, that he couldn't find the string, to change his manpon.

Having lived, both in Nevada and Texas, I'd have to agree, that Nevada is more friendly to gun owners. 'Cept in Reno, and Las Vegas.

Alaska, is an extremely gun friendly state.

Alaska is different because in many cases you are expected to have a gun and in others you are required to. If you are outside the few cities, you are stupid if you don't.

Yeah... I've lived in Alaska.
Gun ownership, is common sense. Given the number of animals that consider humans to be a potential part of their diet.

Also, for hunting animals that are in the food chain. For some, hunting is the only source of food.

Though I'm not familiar with any village that actually requires gun ownership, I'm sure there might be a couple.

Much of the transportation is done by bush pilots. All pilots flying over Alaska are required to be armed... or at least they were when I was there ...

"JUNEAU (AP) -- Pilots of small airplanes may be breaking either Alaska law or Canada law when they fly into Canada.

Rep. John Harris, R-Valdez, is trying to get them out of that bind by changing part of an Alaska law that requires pilots of small planes to carry a gun as part of their survival equipment. His House Bill 127 passed the House unanimously Thursday.

Harris said Alaska law needs to change because of tightening gun laws in Canada. That country requires people carrying guns to register them and pay a fee. Those who want a permanent Canada firearms permit must take a training course.

''It creates a conflict with Alaska pilots who fly through Canada to the Lower 48,'' Harris said.

The legislation would give pilots an out if they don't want to register their weapons in Canada. Under the bill, they'd still need to carry a firearm for in-state flights, but not for flights into Canada.

A gun is just one part of the emergency equipment package Alaska requires pilots to carry on planes with 15 or fewer passengers. They're also supposed to fly with a two-week supply of food; an ax or hatchet; a first aid kit; a knife; two small boxes of matches; signaling devices; a small gillnet and various fishing tackle; and in the winter, a sleeping bag, wool blanket and snowshoes..."

metalwing's photo
Sat 11/21/15 08:15 AM

I believe, the officer in question, was suffering from PMS, and was further exacerbated by the fact, that he couldn't find the string, to change his manpon.

Having lived, both in Nevada and Texas, I'd have to agree, that Nevada is more friendly to gun owners. 'Cept in Reno, and Las Vegas.

Alaska, is an extremely gun friendly state.

Alaska is different because in many cases you are expected to have a gun and in others you are required to. If you are outside the few cities, you are stupid if you don't.