Community > Posts By > PBug

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:50 AM
Edited by PBug on Mon 12/15/08 11:53 AM
Hint: It involved a small bridge and a pair of legs capable of jumping. Also a rope tied to the bridge played a small role in the manouver.

Edit. Actually, I think we broke some law when we played Tarzan. But I still don't know what law exactly.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:46 AM
Edited by PBug on Mon 12/15/08 11:46 AM
CATS vs DOGS, Which One is More Of A Liar?

On similar note, LEFT vs RIGHT, Which One is More Of A Liar?

Also the long-lasting quoestion of the century- ID vs SUPER EGO, Which One is More Of A Liar?

From here we can build a donkey to our last dilemma- ME vs YOU, Which One is More Of A Liar?

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:04 AM
"Sorry, I don't date men."

"You have looks that could kill, and I like living."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Zombie!"

etc. Just like you would turn down any other person.

PBug's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:56 AM
I guess it's american football you are talking about. Because I have a totally different game in mind when I start to read something that says football.

PBug's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:56 AM
The good, the bad, and the ugly.

PBug's photo
Sun 12/14/08 02:48 AM
Are women enslaved to physical attraction?

PBug's photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:25 PM
I try to use proper grammar and spelling because I feel the need to be understood. It fits under the "good manners" category. I do not speak english as my first language, so sometimes I have no idea what people are talking on this site, either because of complete lack of punctuation or misspelled words.

Please use proper grammar, thank you. If you don't know how, then I suggest that you start learning. Even if it sometimes doesn't feel nice to be bashed for lack of grammar, it is skill. Skills can be learned, and proper grammar is one of those skills that is expected from everyone who has the benefit of being born into countries with mandatory education.

PBug's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:24 AM
Raptor riding Jesus... I would probably be shot the second I touch the soil of United States for being so politically incorrect.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:35 PM
Sheesh... Get yourself a sauna. Your kids get to see wrinkled bodies, old bodies, fat bodies, avarage bodies... Different bodies which none are as perfect as in pictures.

Even before photoshopping my mother said to my sister that the hollywood stars aren't really that beatiful. They have master make-up artists and photographers making them look like that.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:18 PM

What is your way of letting someone know you're interested in them if there is no opportunity to approach them?

I use the wink ..

Why there would be no opportunity to approach? There always is.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:07 PM
Edited by PBug on Wed 12/10/08 11:24 PM
The official trailer got live, and to tell my initial feelings I'm going to quote Luke Skywalker:
NOOOooo!!! *tears*

Edit. Here is the god-awful piece of....
Ugh, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E

PBug's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:47 AM
Probably depends on your belief and the culture you come from.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:40 PM
Just a quick note: you definetly didn't fail as a parent since they used condom and she even told you that she had broken her (rather big, I might add) promise.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/09/08 03:58 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/09/08 03:59 AM
No, absolutely no. It's pure mental torture for the child.

PBug's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:25 AM

Agreed, Pbug flowerforyou But, I think he's referring to people who judge based, not on their actions or character, but on something like color of skin, or weight, or hair color, things like that. People who judge on the outside, instead of the inside. flowerforyou

Yes, it seems that my reading skills are not wired to english when I wake up.

PBug's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:10 AM
Here, if this doesn't give you enough info, then I don't know what does: http://www.xenu.net/

PBug's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:04 AM
Edited by PBug on Sun 12/07/08 03:07 AM
Since when has Shaolin Temple been a training ground for fighters? I mean the time after cultural revolution. It might have been one before but now it's just a circus-school, to put it bluntly.

PBug's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:47 AM
Edited by PBug on Sun 12/07/08 02:48 AM
It's somewhat interesting when people say(or write, I've never actually heard anyone say it) that "who are you to judge?".

I've got a simple rule for that:
If I keep seeing "bad" things done by you, hearing "bad" things about you, then you will at some point get to the "do-not-befriend" list of mine.

PBug's photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:13 PM

I dont know how anyone in a forum can c*ckblock--but hell, I guess it can be done.

From real life experience Ill give you 2 scenarios.

I have c*ckblocked another guy at a bar before. A bud of mine and I were out--we both were interested in the same girl that was chatting with out group. He was 'winning' the converstaion over with her vs me..so I shut his chances down when I said, "Hey Mike, isnt your girlfriend gonna get mad if you stay out too late tonite"--lets just say, she lost intrest and he was pissed at me.

I have been c*ckblocked by another guy that said to a girl that I was chatting with (I found out he told her this when I was in the bathroom)--"dont kick it with this guy, he just f*cks chicks and never calls him"

C*ckblocking is basically just guys (or girls) ruining the chances of sexual advancement--however possible

This pretty much sums it up.

And also, the best c*ckblock is with adjectives that are negative and have many situations where it can be used.
I don't know many in english, but at least "creepy" gives so much room for imagination that there will be at least a few instances where it can be applied.

PBug's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:19 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 12/05/08 09:22 AM
A boot to the head.

edit.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo