Community > Posts By > PBug

PBug's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:15 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 12/05/08 09:16 AM
Make a rosvopaisti out of it. Finnish for crooks meat lunch.

digg a pit, make a fire inside it.
Let it die out, shovel the black-whadda-ya-call-them from the bottom and place the meat in the pit. Shovel some dirt on the meat, place the black things on top of it and make a new fire.

Ready in about 8-9 hours.

PBug's photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:09 AM
I wan't a catdog.
It's like wolfpanther, but domesticated.

PBug's photo
Fri 12/05/08 03:05 AM
*turntable scratch solo*

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:01 PM

Just pick a fight with someone and then the mods will shutee. :tongue:

I hate you all.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:30 PM
Bam!

Challenger appears!

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:24 PM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 05:25 PM
Aikuinen nainen, mä oon...
Grown-up woman, I am...

All time number one karaoke song sang by guys in Finland.

Anyway,
Girls get hurt by one man and make all men pay for it.
This means, I'm a girl?tears

Bu-, but it was a huge free-for-all with punches and stuff...frustrated

Or does that make just a wrong guy, wrong place, wrong time?

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:16 PM
Double Dragon for me, too.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:30 PM
I'm on fire today! Or Ice cool...

Either way all the threads I post on will burn like a well gasoline-ised sheep, or freeze like a small bird swimming during winter night.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 03:17 PM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 03:19 PM
Jean Sibelius
Edit. And Piotr Tchaikovsky

The music of these two make you go all buzzy inside.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:47 PM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 01:47 PM
I agree. Try some communication with the parties involved.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:41 PM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 01:44 PM

What is it they say? The three outcomes of marriage are:

1. Divorce
2. Murder / Suicide
3. Livable hatred

Or 4: A hamburger.

Edit. Now that I think about this, you get the joke only if you have gone to the same high school as I and been on the classes of the abovementioned philosophy teacher.

So don't sweat about this post.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:37 PM
My high school philosophy teacher married his wife when they were 20. This was a month after he met her the first time. 25 years later he has kids and is still married to the same person.

Just saying...

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:08 AM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 07:09 AM
I'm having a deja vú here... I really liked her voice, but I can't understand german even if it kills me.

Yet another potential soulmate passed by only because of my linguistical skills...

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:01 AM

I draw portraits. The last I completed was Louie Armstrong. I mainly do classic Jazz musicians but I can do anyone I have a photo to view.

What style and medium you use on your portraits?

I do character design and paint with acrylics(in which I'm horrible at, thanks to my horrendous sense of colour), although now I'm training with watercolours.

Kendo is a big love for me, even though I haven't been training under anyone for almost a half a year now, since there is nobody with experience around where I live.

When I very first started with this as a teenager, I used a regular number two pencil to sketch photos during boring classes in school.happy Now I use colored pencils called Prismacolor. You might really like those if you have never seen them before. Ive never had any formal training. I would not dismiss that though I just do it on my own for now. Its very relaxing.

I've seen some works done with coloured pencils, but never knew how much more there is to them then just the pencils I got when I was a kid. Blender pencils, sticks... I just got really interested to the watercolour pencils. Nice medium.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 06:12 AM

I draw portraits. The last I completed was Louie Armstrong. I mainly do classic Jazz musicians but I can do anyone I have a photo to view.

What style and medium you use on your portraits?

I do character design and paint with acrylics(in which I'm horrible at, thanks to my horrendous sense of colour), although now I'm training with watercolours.

Kendo is a big love for me, even though I haven't been training under anyone for almost a half a year now, since there is nobody with experience around where I live.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:52 AM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 05:56 AM

Yep, you can't just post a bio, a couple of pics, and expect people to come find you. It's like being in a club. You're not gonna get noticed sitting in the corner. You got to get out on the floor and start some trouble.

Aside from that...no, not pretty enough by far....sorry.

Exactly, more peacocking. Especially if you are not pretty. and unlike in the club, you can't get us drunk.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:51 AM

Haado gei!
My hero.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:48 AM
Edited by PBug on Thu 12/04/08 04:49 AM

Anybody ever hear of MSF?
Suppose to be an organization or independent humanitarian medical aid agency committed to two objectives: providing medical aid wherever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or sex and raising awareness of the plight of the people they help.
I got this info in a email from a lady that says she is presently in Africa for a campaign.....
Scam????

Maybe Medecins Sans Frontieres? Don't know about their policy about emailing random people, so if you don't know, then you should check from their homepage or something.

PBug's photo
Thu 12/04/08 04:32 AM

Honestly Im really not sure...I can't ask him either because he is gone all week out of area for work...

I was going to surprise him...

Ok...there aren't assemblies in the car at ALL

They never got replaced after they got smashed...I went and looked lol

LMAO EDIT...the peices are in the trunk!

I don't know the english lingo for cars, but as far as I understand, you just need to do as Thomas says. And those keywords are exactly what you need to find the right ones.

And as far as the wiring goes, the wires aren't that hard to get right. I've done it, so someone with a title "aircraft eletrician" shouldn't even take a five minutes to get it done.

Hope that helps.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:09 PM
7 hours.