Community > Posts By > PBug

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 09:42 PM
Edited by PBug on Wed 12/03/08 09:44 PM
I try not to leave the kiss as the last thing. Much better mood if we kiss on the date and not as a desperate "last chance".

Of course, if she wants one, then I might just give a good night kiss. laugh

Edit. And who shakes hands after the third date? Hug, anyone? Or is this some politically correct etiquette in United States that I'm not aware of?

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:48 PM
Edited by PBug on Wed 12/03/08 12:50 PM
***½ / I really like the background.

Just curious, what medium did you use?

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:32 AM
Edited by PBug on Wed 12/03/08 10:34 AM
Never gonna give you up,

There, I did it.

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:12 AM
dish-fish

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:45 AM
Edited by PBug on Wed 12/03/08 12:46 AM

personally I dont trust non forum users. I like to get to know a person from the forums before I even chat with them in emails. I like to analyze and probe them with sharp pointy cold things first!!!pitchfork

That is an alluring habit, Mz. Nurse, with the sharp, pointy, cold things.
Where do you prefer to probe...and how often?devil bigsmile

Probably mind, with words.

Edit. laugh

PBug's photo
Wed 12/03/08 12:33 AM
It doesn't matter how many possible dates you have, if you haven't promised yourself to only one. It's your freedom to look for the one you love.

On the other hand, if you have sex with more then one, then it might became a problem.

Safe sex ftw!

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:52 PM

I once yelled "FOR THE HORDE" during sex with a boyfriend.

rofl

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 11:41 PM
My memory is little shady, but Isn't Tasselhoff the thief halfling in the Drizzt-series?

And how many here have actually played online-campaigns?
I've only had a few sessions with "Heimot"-game and had a blast. Althought I have to admit that our DM was superb and the game setting is awesome, spaceopera or spacepunk.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 02:34 PM
- 2008 Super Smash Bros. Brawl release date.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 02:23 PM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/02/08 02:26 PM

Also, if you google free dating sites, there is a direct link to mingle2
thats how i came here :laughing:

I always had the image that you came here because of this: http://www.biggerbetterbeards.org/

But then again, you joined before it was posted.

And on a second note, I have this image of Lord_Psycho driving around in one of these: http://divisibleby0.com/murder/

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:56 AM
Then, If you didn't get interested to this site by their sense of humour, then how did you people get here?

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:42 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/02/08 10:43 AM

That's right ladies...you love us for our....BRAINS!. What? You thought I was talking about our peckers? slaphead rofl

Geeky guys always finish first! And yes, I made this cause I am so sick and tired of the "Nice Guy" threads. Geeks are nice, but we have our wild sides...we just hide them well.bigsmile And the ladies love us for it.:wink:

But...but...you just said geeky guys "always finnish first"? So, what are us women supposed to do? Just lay there quietly & hope for a second round? tears winking

I was waiting for someone to catch that. Props to you Phuque. You are a Geeks wet dream.bigsmile laugh
wait you mean you dont have to role a 10 sided die to figure out who gets the initiative?

rofl

Oh god, I remember reading some rulebook for sex and sexual adventures for D&D.

Some of the quests were so funny that I actually thought about getting them played.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:29 AM

Comic books

I wish I'd have the money for that...

But now, I'm stuck with swords.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:17 AM

So, what geek are you then?

And don't know about the old D&Ds, but I can't stand zombies...

Stupid grappling rules...

Oh Lord. Where do I begin? I am a gamer geek, movie geek, 80's music geek, history geek...lol.

For instance, did you know that Halo 3 multiplayer, the game has been out a year, has already surpassed the numbers that Halo 2 did in four year span? And, that the worst selling video game of all time is ET for the 2600? That is mostly due to the fact that the game designers were given six weeks to create and produce the game, and their was a mass production of it, but the stores could not sell the game cause it just sucked. Legend has it that Atari took all the games that were produced but never made it to retailers (they had a ton of these in their warehouses) and dumped then in some desert in New Mexico.

The desert part new to me, I always thought that they just burned them.

There was that story too. In some circles you get they buried them. In others, they burned them. I don't think Atari ever really has acknowledged what happened. But, it has been proven that all those games were in the warehouses, and then they weren't. Maybe ET took em.laugh

I also find it funny that the Wii, which is the top selling home console right now, has so much scrutiny going against it. Whereas the Gamecube, which always took third to the PS2 and XBOX, is thought to be a great system with a great game library (limited as it is).

Because nobody has come up with anything breaking with it's controllers? And besides, Gamecubes controller is right there next to Nintendo 64 controller on good design for a game pad.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:08 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/02/08 07:12 AM

Oh Lord. Where do I begin? I am a gamer geek, movie geek, 80's music geek, history geek...lol.

For instance, did you know that Halo 3 multiplayer, the game has been out a year, has already surpassed the numbers that Halo 2 did in four year span? And, that the worst selling video game of all time is ET for the 2600? That is mostly due to the fact that the game designers were given six weeks to create and produce the game, and their was a mass production of it, but the stores could not sell the game cause it just sucked. Legend has it that Atari took all the games that were produced but never made it to retailers (they had a ton of these in their warehouses) and dumped then in some desert in New Mexico.

The desert part new to me, I always thought that they just burned them.

And didn't the servers of halo 3 actually crash a few times before they bought more of them?

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:56 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/02/08 06:58 AM

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:49 AM

i had a 12th level magic user who was killed by a manticore,i even had the a 3 armor class, and a wand of magic missles...it didnt helpfrown

You played the original D&D?

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:44 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/02/08 06:45 AM

Are you really as geeky as you say you are?

Prove it.

///Nerdfight invitation.

I as Geeky as I wanna be. WORD!

Nerdfight eh? Is that like a Battle of the Brains? Or can we just play Halo 3 online and battle it out?laugh

Geekiness is equal to ones knowledge of nitpicky facts and broad education.

So, the current most powerful computer designed for consumers is?

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:39 AM
Edited by PBug on Tue 12/02/08 06:40 AM
Hyvää Joulua!=Happy Yule!/Good Yule(for you)!

No politically correct hogwash in Finland.

PBug's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:35 AM
Are you really as geeky as you say you are?

Prove it.

///Nerdfight invitation.