Community > Posts By > PBug

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:24 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 11/21/08 10:40 AM
And what comes to the hidden genetic diseases...
Estimated 6% of all born babies have genetic diseases, and 95% are born in developing countries.

Possible hidden genetic diseases have little value because they happen so rarely. Since your genes show from your outer appearence, there is little possibility that two healthy and good-looking people have ill and deformed child.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:17 AM
It's a well established fact that human beings have natural instincts, and these instincts are exactly the same as any other mammal.

When it comes to mating:

Find suitable partner,
Create offspings,
protect the survival of own genes.

We are not wolves, but we have the same instincts as wolves.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:53 AM
This gave me an interesting question:

Is there still areas in United states that people are not welcome because of their skincolour? Or do I just have biased information?

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:43 AM
Who actually does care?

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:41 AM

Maybe it's just me or maybe times really have changed...but where are all the smooth operators of the past? I usually just get hit up with "Hey! Ya' wanna FOK?" or some such fumbling nonesense...

Has the mystery & sexual tension of dating been lost in the computer age...where any ol' dork can throw down a line like that & expect to eventually get a bite?

*This thread is dedicated to MM who is looking for more thought provoking topics...hehehe slaphead

There is no mystery or sexual tension on internet. You can't get a bite because all you have in front of you is a piece of machinery.

It simply doesn't matter. You are allowed to expect civilized manners, but nobody has to listen to you(unfortunately).

We all are protected by our anonyminity, in good and bad.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:19 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 11/21/08 09:20 AM
0-1 for me

¤|

*pong*

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 09:04 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 11/21/08 09:04 AM
¤|

*pong*

Don't forget the animation.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:56 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 11/21/08 08:58 AM
You want WHAT?!?
You want stupid?!?
You want stupid ****?!?

Table tennis, I start.

*ping*

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 08:16 AM
Edited by PBug on Fri 11/21/08 08:37 AM

what i can't understand is how does a guy know that the women go for the jerks,is it cause women say they seem to pick jerks or is it that the man is calling other guys jerks cause they cant get the woman.?

It's not the jerk they get interested in. It's the Alpha male, the leader, the one with abilities, the one that seems to have good genes etc...

Natural selection. If you are not the alpha male, then you are not the first choice.
yeah well um i wasnt really going there but ok.

Sorry, I didn't try to answer you, I tried to continue your point.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 07:39 AM

what i can't understand is how does a guy know that the women go for the jerks,is it cause women say they seem to pick jerks or is it that the man is calling other guys jerks cause they cant get the woman.?

It's not the jerk they get interested in. It's the Alpha male, the leader, the one with abilities, the one that seems to have good genes etc...

Natural selection. If you are not the alpha male, then you are not the first choice.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 05:16 AM

I do admire that I can have a intelligent debate with you and facts are what win debates.I was surprised to learn that lexumberg was in fact on top of many lists.With a population of only 480,000 though it is a poor debate as the economy of California has a $1.543 trillion GDP alone.That easily buries $49.531 billion of Lexumberg alone.The United states economy is the #1 economy in the world at $13.81 trillion.No other country comes close to this.

You were right that Lexumberg leads a Higher income per capita than the United states but only by a few thousand dollars.Population wise The top 25 riches cities in California can easily beat Lexumbergs IPC more than twice. Also if you try many websites you will find a wide fluctuation with the US being second,third,or forth.

I will admit that Canada is a great country.I only live 2 hours from the border and have spent a great deal of time in Canada.Canada is nearly identical in government compared to the USA.Despite it's size Canada only has a little over 33 million people.There is little doubt that Canada could exist with out the United states.It's economy is almost totally dependant on ours.

You actually spoke like you were well educated until you said Communism was a better way to run a country.Are you serious? frustrated Wow that was a dumb statement.You really think the government having total control and the people not having no power is the way our government should run this country?And you call yourself a anarchist???I suppose you think it's ok for the government to come in and take your business away?I am at a loss.No educated,rational,or high ranking official will ever say Communism is the way to run a country.

(2007).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

I think you missed the "properly run" part of his argument.

Pure democracy is form of gang control. You got the biggest gang, your word is the rule. That's why most civilized countries are a republic at some form or another.

Anyway, it is curious that you promote the economy of United States as counter-argument.

United states, as a whole, is not anymore a country that everyone looks up to. Education is a mess expect for the top universities, economy is in crisis, huge amount of criminals compared to the population, healthcare is horrible, human rights are violated openly...

Only things that keeps United States as "the number 1", is the amount of material and people... Just raw resources.

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:36 AM
Now I'm confused.

Even if you have democratic vote, aren't you still a republic?

So even if two wolfs and a sheep take a vote for tonights dinner, there is rules dictating that "No, it doesn't count even if majority wants to eat the sheep. You cannot."

PBug's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:10 AM
FLCL

PBug's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:07 PM
I had a friend in lower highschool who build a digital clock that went on normaly just like any clock unless it was the sixth hour. It went up to 6:66 and after that changed to 7:07.
He also build other cool stuff "just because".

PBug's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:12 PM
Edited by PBug on Thu 11/20/08 10:13 PM
Children, guess what I'm wearing....

Glasses, you dirty you.
Even IF I would lose my glasses, there is the zoom button.

PBug's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:02 PM
I'm not from USA, so I don't konw all the details and would like to ask a question:

Why is it that you are still fighting about this? As far as my minimal knowledge of legislation in united states go, you have country wide laws that demand equality for all. So why are this kind of proposiotions able to pass?

PBug's photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:07 PM
Nada

PBug's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:24 PM

Emotionally, it seems like we are all speaking different languages most of the time. ohwell

Not just emotionally, either. Have you seen the Manglish around here?

Manglish?

A term I made up a couple weeks ago -- abbreviation for "mangled English."

Oh, the different internet slangs. They all have their own names, but I've never heard manglish before.

For a good reason, it seems. laugh

PBug's photo
Tue 11/18/08 01:16 PM
Edited by PBug on Tue 11/18/08 01:19 PM

Emotionally, it seems like we are all speaking different languages most of the time. ohwell

Not just emotionally, either. Have you seen the Manglish around here?

Manglish?

And for emotional grammar, study psychology. laugh
Common sense and empathy are also fine courses.

edit.

And if you still don't always understand
then blame "that time of the month".

PBug's photo
Tue 11/18/08 12:44 PM
Edited by PBug on Tue 11/18/08 12:47 PM
Me:"Sorry, I-"
She:"I have a boyfriend!"
Me:"Congratulations, I'd like my drink behind you."
She:"Oh."