Community > Posts By > xcite4ever

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:10 PM
Some people prefer to completely disappear or go AWOL on someone they don't have the nuts to face and explain it's over. He just didn't have the heart to be on the up and tell you. That right there says it all, he didn't have heart. Good riddance!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:03 PM
Some people are just fascinated with online romance. When it comes down to meeting and real life day to day realities of the work it actually takes to make a relationship in the real world work, some people quickly get sideways and get somewhere. Zoooom! Ashame he had to write a nasty blog due to his cowardice of commitment.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:00 PM
Deep fry it and slather it heavily with habenero sauce. That'll either revive it back to life or make it mighty tasty.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:07 AM
Never date the argumentative, know it all types. They're a disaster waiting to happen.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:41 AM
Edited by xcite4ever on Tue 10/28/08 09:51 AM
I served time in reform school and when I got out and returned to public school I was infamous and a legend because of having been locked up. lol. I was popular for being bad! I can live with that.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:37 AM
It's the accumulation of all the outward stimulation consisting of crap built up over the years coming from other people, jobs, environmental factors,etc. Finally you just have enough and become a smug, righteous smart ass who quite frankly doesn't give a rat's ass what they say or who they say it to. You've got to respect an older, cantankerous person completely off their rocker that tells it like it is!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:31 AM
Thanks alot TxsGal! Teach123 I'll be shooting you an email soon. TTYL

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:43 PM
Buffry you have the eyes and askance look that is hot! You seem intelligent as well, I like that as well. Nice to meet you, contact me, Vince

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:40 PM
I probably shouldn't do it. Here goes anyhow. Singmesweet has a look I very much dig. You know how chemistry can work. Others do it for me too. For some reason that lady sinks into my head and won't let go! Being honest here! Vince

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:35 PM
Buffry, as attractive as you are I can't see any redblooded true male steering clear of your good looks and charm!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:39 PM
I used to live in Blenheim, South Island, New Zealand. Yup she was a psychologist and I met her online in a far away galaxy and long ago. I even went on to marry her. Needless to say I followed her and I'm here to tell you the grass is not greener on the other side. Well maybe I had the alps 20 mins in one direction and the 'Bay Of Clouds' Ocean with awesome surf 20 minutes the other direction, but point is, it fell apart once the glamour and allure of it all wore off. The lustre had just gone and the reality of it all set in with a quickness. At the end of the day you've got to be true to yourself. It's why they say never compare yourself to another person or you'll always come up short! I believe in online relationships leading to the real deal, even after my pseudo-negative personal experiences, but hey with life you've got to put yourself out there sometimes. Better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. Adventure is fun. I find online dating just that. A grand adventure! Not for the meek of heart, but it's a hell of a ride! A crapshoot never knowing if your true soulmate is right around the bend! Cautious optimism is the rule of the day! Follow it!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:16 PM
Edited by xcite4ever on Mon 10/27/08 01:20 PM
The Russians, during the cold war days, used to have an effective technique for teaching supply and demand. lol. They'd have school aged children lay their heads upon a wooden desk. They were first asked to pray to "God" to supply their need for food. When their heads were lifted nothing materialized. Secondly they were asked to once again lay their heads on their hard barren desk and this time to pray to 'Mother Russia' for food to fill their empty bellies.This time the teacher, for lack of a better term, walked around and placed a candy bar on each of the children's desks. Lo and behold Mother Russia provided and amply filled their empty belly. Perception is relative and formulates life long idiosynchrosies. I will choose freewill but materialism speaks volumes in most minds!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:59 PM
How many here have actually followed through and met those we chat with online as opposed to those we just chat with daily and never meet? Out of sight out of mind comes into play in this scenario. I've personally met many ladies in person that I initially contacted online. What are the contributing factors that make you crawl out of your comfort zone at home behind a safe keyboard and lead you to actually set a date to meet another fellow profiler, follow through and meet face to face in the real world? A keyboard is in the realm of the comfort zone but what makes your interest piqued enough to actually meet face to face and step out beyond your comfort and safety zone?

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:19 PM
Man up. Call ASAP! Otherwise suffer regret. The unknown is exciting. You need feedback. Just do it already! Feel her out, via phone and hopefully in person next date as well!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:15 PM
Looking like a B-bit actress from 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' in your profile pic is not helping draw them in unless they're of the abused victim mentality mindset. I mean I know it's Halloween season but possibly consider changing it up a bit. IMHO. lol

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 12:08 PM
Happy belated B-Day to all over looked on your special day! Here's to you! Bask in the glory of being you! You're special, who cares who forgot, it's their loss...xoxoxo

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:06 AM
Get somewhere HO2!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:02 AM
Cut her loose. Thus is life. People come and go from our influence and confluence in life. Don't hold onto a deadbeat user. You deserve better. Find solid friends that are there for you through thick and thin. Move along. Find a solid comrade. She's obviously not the one. Give her the ax. It's much simpler in life to let go of the riff-raff than to hold onto the flotsam and jetsam. Let her drift until she finds her own way. Stop enabling this confused and manipulative user and abuser. You deserve so much better.

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:30 AM
Give everyone a piece and spread it thin. What are you thinking? lol

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:26 AM
Last word...Omega!