Community > Posts By > xcite4ever

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:01 AM
Transcendance - The art of staying out of the s*** laid out on the ground by miserables and malcontents. Tread carefully.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:54 AM
Who hasn't cheated at monopoly long ago and hid extra cash stashed under the board for when the game got really boring and you thought you might lose? Thus is life.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:32 AM
Chop shops are a mofo. Tear down a work of art for interchangeable parts of nothingness. That car, I'd wager, is in many vehicles on highways throughout America today. Just the reality of it all.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:15 AM
Edited by xcite4ever on Fri 10/31/08 09:16 AM
smokin

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:15 AM
I'd do the same thing, my calling. Reaching out to hard cases to assist them in finding viable alternatives to recidivism and institutionalization. Just wish I could've come to this conclusion via an easier route, not involving such heartache and personal suffering. Hey(!) everything happens for a purpose and reason. Life is suffering until we learn to rise above it all and give something back.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:08 AM
I've found that any new lady "friend" I have and am involved with gets irate if I try to continue with open lines of communication of an ex, whether I label them friend or foe. Out of respect for the current lady in my life at any given moment in time I step back from chat or meeting with the exes. Otherwise I'd be sleeping in the doghouse for more than a few nights until her little temper tantrum/jealous instincts get the best of both of us and I just throw my hands up and admit it's not worth it. Assumptions that communication with an ex is tantamount to continuing to pursue former feelings which are usually long ago dead, buried and stinking, are too strong an argument to effectively defend against. When I walk away, I keep on walking and don't look back. The baggage is just too heavy and guilt ridden to bring along into a new relationship. Thus is life and respect for your current beau or beauty.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:47 AM
Smiles work wonders. Try it sometime. Chicks dig it.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:38 AM
It's fun to get toasted and critique Karaoke singers. Got to give them their card though. At least they have the balls to get up and set themselves up for a drunken mob to judge their vocal range. It takes a special type of person to stand up under that scrutiny or at the very least an extremely warped narcissistic personality. Haha. Nonetheless it's all good fun.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:30 AM
Oct. 31st, oh hail the Great Pumpkins b-day! I bet most of us celebrate it tonight. Who's greater now, the pumkin or a person, or maybe they're one and the same. *smile*.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:22 AM
It's Halloween so of course I'm crushing. Goes with the territory of any pagan holiday. She'll know I'm crushing cause I'll email her today. My crushes are like the wind though. The direction and strength of such can change hourly! LOL

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:19 AM
Sure it is! Next time be sure to put my name(Vince) in the title of your thread. Thanks ace!

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 07:17 AM
I have two little people, Shih tzus. Very high maintenance but get walked daily. They are more intelligent than me and most other people. Constant entertainment. Would'nt trade 'em for the world.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:43 AM
Possibly just stupidity and ignorance? Clueless is not a good quality for an honorable, worthy life.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:36 AM
My name is Ace Dingalong and your surrogate name is Fruity Lipsalot.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:33 AM
I'm going as Baby Ruth as the type out your a-hole. Have fun with that loser! Did I say that? Yup!!!

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:17 AM
Mouth For War - Pantera

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:14 AM
I'm able to work from home, life is good like that! I'll be in my birthday suit.

no photo
Fri 10/31/08 12:01 AM
If I was truly stealth you wouldn't see this message. I'm out of undercover temporarily to throw the conpiracists off my track. Going invisible again, later!

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:00 PM
I've done the trial run on the FWB routine. What happens is true feelings and emotions usually creep in and urge a deeper commitment. Then you're either in it for the long haul or you lose another friend. Been there, done that.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:00 PM
I'm Irish. The Irish don't do too well when discussing politics or religion. It's why we've killed each other for thousands of years. Just say no! I'll plead the fifth on my personal affiliations or allegiances. Plead the fifth Of whiskey that is, keeping with the Irish theme. *smiles*.