Community > Posts By > xcite4ever

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:31 AM
Sun, peace, serenity and a damn good buzz!

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:09 AM
There are a whole slew of psychological disorders out there. Those that feel the pressing urge to impose their belief systems upon others are truly insecure individuals trying to find a bit of control in their own lives by faking and shaking as they play the role of the infallible answer man/lady. In actuality they're the same type of hypocrites who practice, "Do as I say, not as I do". Don't sweat it, he's just another psych patient hiding behind a keyboard. Nothing new for the internet.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:01 PM
Because I was with Satan's sister and now I'm searching for my angel. Totally different ballpark. Ka-Ching! Transition takes time.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:57 PM
Surely, always happy to oblige but need a willing participant. Any volunteers?! LOL.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:48 PM
A temp partner got really wet during well, you know, and thus indirectly I'm responsible for wetting my own bed. *smiles*. Guilt by association I suppose you could posit. I plead the fifth to further admission.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:29 PM
Conversation is a two way street. Awkward silence generally means the two respective parties trying to communicate have little in common. Loosen up and go with the flow. Relax and let your true self shine. Nobody wants to talk to a wall. Open up and share what's really going on behind that facade and you'll go far.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:22 PM
Hmmm?! WT? LOL. That's so far out it's in.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:12 PM
I'm new to the Keller area and looking to meet some local ladies that could use some fun and a new friend. Check out my profile and if interested shoot me an email or response here. Sure glad the temps are cooling off. Did the Texas summer kick our ass or what?! LOL. It's all good. Vince

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:11 PM
New to this site and looking to make some cool friends and accomplices. *smiles*. Check out my profile and if you want to connect hit me up. Hope things are going well on your end. All's flowing smoothly down here Texas way. Take care! Vince

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next