Community > Posts By > xcite4ever

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:40 AM
Without trust you can't find love. However, respect is the glue that cohesively congeals the bond that binds two people together into one. Trust, respect, love, in that order of priorities. You miss one of those fundamental staples and you're stuck like chuck in a miserable relationship. Work it in order and you've worked it right ace and can find the happiness we all deserve!

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:05 AM
feralcatlady is most assuredly a 10 plus. All that and a bag of chips too. Her looks can only be matched or superceded by her gargantuan heart!

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:57 AM
Snort, wheeze, of course it's about me. Narcissism is a mofo! Let me powder my nose once again. Me, me, me!!!

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:48 AM
feralcatlady is the cat's pajamas. She knows a thing or two, ok, maybe more! lol Classy lady with a bit of wisdom.

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:07 AM
It's possible but it won't last, imho.

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:05 AM
Two things up, the sky and my..... doesn't take a rocket scientist!

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 06:00 AM
I post where I want. Go snitch to the man and stop me! That'd be on you p***. lol

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 11:34 PM
You've just got to be attuned to the perception of possibility, faith, and know in the right time and season it's going to happen. Just believe! It'll come to pass.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:40 PM
I can truly match you, I'm psychic. Keep your requests limited to one, and send any inquiries to me personally lest we air your dirty laundry for all to mawk and mimic. Lots of you have dirty matches coming. Karma 101, Haha, leads to 222 and the culmination of your destiny.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:33 PM
Kill the pain. In this modern age we have the wherewithall to knock that sucker called pain into submission. Then we evolve to realize we deserve to live again. Live! In the here and now to boot! You deserve it! Do what it takes to survive and thrive again! You can do it. Destiny and fate always open a door once one shuts. Look for it with your inner eye.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:21 PM
If you have to ask...well then that ought to clue you in!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:06 PM
My degree is in psychology and I used to be married to a Kiwi Psych, so I'll suffice to say from a professional standpoint that naked is sexiest, f* colors. Consult the works of Freud or Jung. Forget the modern zeitgeist, clothes and colors?! WTF?!!!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:57 PM
Not true at all. I prefer white, and of the birthday suit variety at that! Shows how little "science" knows!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:51 PM
I've done time. If you bent over to pick up the soap I wouldn't slide you the salami. I might sell you to a rival gang though. LOL.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:38 PM
adirtygirl, bid up, 1000 bucks for 8 hours! A wink and a smile will take you a long ways, so will a southerner's charm and assets! *smiles* and boing!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 06:29 PM
The female brain! What an ornery creature. lol. If you're a dude don't even begin to contemplate it cause it's like astrophysics to our limited understanding and mindset. Once you think you have a woman figured out she comes out of left field to smack you with a sense of reasoning we could never even begin to understand. Just don't think about it or you're in for a world of heartache!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:19 PM
Buffry flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:15 PM
I grew a goatee in my 20s and never looked back. Just prefer it neatly trimmed and groomed. Ladies usually dig it.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:13 PM
Yeah you surely don't need his surname attached to your child to remind you daily of just how sorry he is.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 01:10 PM
Edited by xcite4ever on Tue 10/28/08 01:12 PM
:angry: