Community > Posts By > xcite4ever

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:24 AM
Ciao! Matchmaking? Good luck with that endeavor. I dare you to try to match me up. I won't be nonchalant about it, but if you hit, then I'll give you all the credit. Good luck with that bit ace! No bones about it, you better pick a choice, quality lady or I'll be sideways faster than you can say slick.

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:17 AM
I hang in bars sometimes and pick up total strangers and when we wake up in the morning I make them breakfast then kick them out with lie it's an early workday. At least they get pleasured and a meal to boot!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:54 AM
Grow up and grow some balls. Be yourself, unless of course you're a mama's boy and give a rat's ass. Evolve and mature. Get with the program!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:31 AM
You look something and it's not shocked. That'd be too kind. You look rather psychotic! It's a compliment, take it as such, you psychotic a-hole! Attention seeking b-holes are a dime a dozen! Rock on! You crazy diamond!!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:26 AM
Parole!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:23 AM
Some people lie to manipulate and control. Those are the weak ones who don't matter anyways and remember, a mouth will say anything. In this case, it's applicable to a keyboard. F* them!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:19 AM
You're an adult. Who cares what they think. Unless you're caught up in yesterday and into being controlled. Find your wings!

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:15 AM
Not scared of widows, just scared of black widows! Big difference.

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:12 AM
I spilled my soul for a jelly roll. In return I received a bj. All true.

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:00 PM
Funny thing how hate is the opposite side of the coin from love. I think my exes love/hate me given the day of the week or taking their monthly cycle into consideration. lol

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:41 AM
Wise people live in the here and now. Make today count!

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:20 AM
Spooning, kissing, watching a favorite show or new movie together. The obvious later would progress to the bed and not be limited to the couch! lol.

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:18 AM
Long night but all's well now with strong coffee in hand. Top of the morning to you.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 07:11 PM
An unexpected bonus check!

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:38 PM
Disrespect. Relationships are based on trust and only true respect guarantees that trust remains in check and intact.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:36 PM
I've had good luck in that the majority of women I've met in person after intially meeting online were up to par regarding the pictures they presented on various sites. Using a cam to verify a person in real time sure helps before taking the leap and showing up at some disclosed location in person wondering if you've hit the jackpot or got burned.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:32 PM
Empirical questions to life all rolled into one. Don't want to let you off too easy! lol. What is our purpose for being here upon this terrestrial plane? Where did we originate from, metaphysically and/or spiritually speaking? Once deceased what do you believe happens to our soul force/spirit?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:06 PM
Maids, male or female.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:04 PM
Water for now the wine will flow later.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:03 PM
When the economy fails, the hearts open up more. Reverts people back to a simpler time when people mattered more than possessions or things.