Community > Posts By > paintecards01

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 09:51 AM
My crazy stalker....I have NOT missed you.noway

*poofs back to the snow and joy of Vermont*smokin

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 09:49 AM
The word "possessiveness" stands out on your profile like a red flag. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone who thought they "owned" me or could control me, if that's not what you meant, you might want to consider explaining that bit or leaving it out.

You might also take out the part about disliking skinny women, maybe say you prefer a woman with a fuller figure. Many people don't respond well to negatives on a profile. You also need more photos.

That's all I have right now. Good luck to you.

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 09:39 AM

Hun, it can be a long-distance relationship
sitting together on a couch.

Amen to that....drinker

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 09:38 AM
Black velvet teee shirt over long-sleeved black thermal shirt, black velvet skirt edged in lace over black thermal pants, gray and black socks, brown suede boots, a shoe charm bracelet, my pretty new ring, funky new age earrings, and a silk hat reminiscent of the one worn by the Mad Hatter, in various rainbow colors.

Damn that's a lot of clothes....laugh

no photo
Sun 02/02/14 09:35 AM

Because she doesn't like you.

And, that said, just because she doesn't like you that way doesn't necessarily mean it is because you are a nice guy. As a matter of fact, most of the guys who fed me the same depressed drivel when they were single were hardly the nicest people.

So...Just because you think you are nice, or a million people tell you that you are nice, does not mean there isn't anyone out there that thinks you are an a*hole for whatever reason.

How subtle.:wink:

Yet true....

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 08:23 PM
Edited by paintecards01 on Thu 01/30/14 08:23 PM
Red sleep pants with purple ribbons on them, a red, black and purple plaid long sleeved sleep shirt, dark greenish blue nail polish, and red fuzzy slippers.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 08:19 PM
I need sleeping.asleep

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 08:00 PM
Really? I never knew the devil even owned a computer...

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 07:46 PM
Good thing everyone I talk to lives in America....

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 06:54 PM
You need more pics, especially ones that show your face clearly. You also need to tell more about the kind of woman you're looking for.

Good luck to you.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 06:09 PM
Hey Izzy.waving

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:30 PM
I love your mind.:heart:

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:25 PM
I don't think it's particularly hard to find someone who accepts you as you are, or at least I've never had any trouble. If you keep looking, with an open mind, I'm sure you'll get what you want.

And not every woman wants a Prince Charming, god knows I don't....laugh

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:21 PM
It really depends on the two people, in my experience. There are some people that I can talk to literally all day back and forth via email, because they're just that good at keeping up with me in conversation, they ask questions, tell about what they're doing, ask and comment on what I'm doing, just like a phone conversation really.

And then there are some that after 2 or 3 emails it's like a huge thud happens and it's all over. Because it's boring and there's nothing (interesting) left to say. I really do think you can have online chemistry....

I think it helps if you meet people in the forums, if nothing else you can comment on something they (or another poster) said, and maybe a conversation will build from there. But it really is a crap shoot, I think.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:07 PM
You'd have to deactivate this profile and create a new one, with a different email address.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 07:38 PM

Looking forward to a week in Vermont.

Take me with you!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
North Hero, South Hero, Burlington, Essex Junction, etc... LOVE VT!

You can ride in my carryon...it's going to be epic. The only drawback is possibly -20 temps and 30 feet of snow, but otherwise, squeeee!!!:banana: I'm going to be in Plainfield, but I'm going through Burlington....

You and your posse MUST... MUST eat at Stone Soup in Burlington. It is a small place and gets crowded during lunch. The food will make you SWOON.... and if not, well then something wrong has happened!

Ah cool, hopefully we'll get there. Thanks for the tip.happy

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:26 PM
Jeans, slipper socks, a brown cami and an orange Tommy Hilfiger tee shirt.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:25 PM
Lovely!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:20 PM

Lord Jesus.....and he and a few hundred acolytes are the reason woman choose to curl up with a book......sheesh...noway

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:17 PM
I'm a scholarly woman and my genitals are still perfect.smokin

So yeah, your information is FAlSE. And more than a little creepy.laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25