Community > Posts By > arkdanimal

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:03 AM
Edited by arkdanimal on Mon 10/13/08 08:04 AM
Yes God is in charge of everthing, but not every spirit. We have to choice to commit our spirit to God or Satan! later

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:02 AM
unfortunatly we are not him, so we are to do as he says, not what we think!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:00 AM

So tell me...what do you think your own words mean?
sometimes I don't really know, guess I'm speaking in tongue's !

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:59 AM

Can't handle what? Rude & crass people?

That's the only joke here. It's time to take the meds, dontcha think? laugh

to whom are you talking to? it's kinda hard to tell in this "three ring circus"! yet another sign of us being unequally yolked!

Well it wasn't you... flowerforyou
you do understand the 3 ring circus thing?

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:58 AM
To be willing to allow God to be the almighty, instead of some half there half not fence rider!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:55 AM

quantum physics change and will never be consistent, things change. The bible however doesnt nor does God. =)

Yeah you are right on that one. He's still pretty much a jealous, abusive, criminally destructive ass.
your answer denotes your belief that God does exist! something change in your belief system?

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:54 AM

Can't handle what? Rude & crass people?

That's the only joke here. It's time to take the meds, dontcha think? laugh

to whom are you talking to? it's kinda hard to tell in this "three ring circus"! yet another sign of us being unequally yolked!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:52 AM

I am always amazed by human attempts to discredit the Bible translations as something sinister or conniving. It doesn't discredit the heart of humans who know the love of God for His children. Here's the "what for." To know Him & understand the fellowship with Him for all humanity is the heart's call for every believer who expereinces God's wonderful love & grace.

Erasmus

READ: Psalm 119:17-24
Your Word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart. —Jeremiah 15:16

For centuries, many Christians were not permitted to read God’s Word in their own language. Instead, they were encouraged to attend Latin services that few could understand.

Then, in 1516, the Dutch scholar Erasmus compiled and published the first New Testament in the original Greek language. This landmark work was the basis for the later publication of Luther’s German Bible, Tyndale’s English Bible, and the King James Version. These translations made the Scriptures understandable to millions of people around the world.

Erasmus could not have known the influence his Greek New Testament would have, but he did have a passion for getting its message to laypeople from all walks of life. In the preface he wrote: “I would have [the Gospels and the Epistles] translated into all languages . . . . I long for the plowboy to sing them to himself as he follows the plow [and] the weaver to hum them to the tune of his shuttle.”

The prophet Jeremiah reflected this same passion for the Word: “Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your Word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart” (15:16).

Having God’s Word in our own language allows us to experience the joy of meditating on it each day. — Dennis Fisher

More precious than gold is God’s Word to me,
Much better than pearls from deep in the sea;
For in the Lord’s Word I take great delight,
And it is my joy each day and each night. —Fitzhugh

The treasures of truth in God’s Word are best mined with the spade of meditation.

http://www.rbc.org/odb/odb.shtml
that was then, this is now! I believe we are to put the past the past. "remember ye not the former things, for I will do a new thing and shall not even know it!"

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:48 AM
love? anybody who has love in their heart will be the first to open their mind to a better way!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:35 AM

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
You will surely not enjoy the end of you reasoning! I've been to the other side, the things you say are a disgrace to all that it good!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:12 AM

Perhaps Lot's nameless wife was creating contradictory profiles online? One stating that she was from Egypt and another claiming she was from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Maybe she was also lying about her age? Hmm. I think perhaps you should look out dear sir or you might find yourself a babbling tower of Morton's. laugh
whats wrong krimsa? does the truthe inspire your true side to reveal itself, oh guess not, you have to have a true side in order for it to reveal itself!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:04 AM

I studied this subject for four years. The way I did my study was much like an investigator would solve a crime. I started at the end of the book of Revelation, and worked my way back to the Begining of Genisis. My conclusion was that the "mark of the beast" is lying or any form of deceit!

The mark of the beast is physical from my understanding..... A mark which is offered to people who deny Christ, in exchange for somthing.. My opinion however

Its a physical mark you say? Hmmm. But only for those who "deny Christ"? I have denied Christ in my life. I have done this quite willingly. So that would mean I should carry this "mark of the beast" somewhere on my body correct? Hmm. I dont have any tats so where is it? Is it on my scalp like Damien? laugh
No it is in the words you speak which originate "in your head"!!!!! You really should be a liitle more analytic of the things you say, you keep telling on youself!

arkdanimal's photo
Mon 10/13/08 06:02 AM

the bible does not truly address this issue.
it is not important.

Not important says you?? The wife of Cain should simply be glossed over? Well seeing as the bible has MANY nameless female figures its not terribly surprising to me. Lot's wife was also unknown and then god turned her into a pillar of salt. grumble
probably God had good reason to turn her into salt. maybe she was a child abuser or hate monger!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:23 AM

you should quite posing insults as questions, you show your ingnorance every time you do. It's either that or you have no spine!

You seem to be the man who is suggesting that if there is no judgmental God then it's OK to do bad things.

I humbly disagree with you sir. flowerforyou
No I am not, you are not even in the same reality as the rest of the world appearantly. Quite your silly little tattle tale antics and grow a set! Of course you could just quite trying to bash any thread that dosen't fit into your little psychosis!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:16 AM

So it is Ok if someone flys an airplane into a building that your loved ones are in? Is that what you are saying? Or are you just saying that you don't give a _____ about anyone or anything but your own s _ x life!

This is purely your own ignorance.

Where did I ever say that it's OK to do anything?

If you believe that if there is no God then it's OK to do bad things then you are a truly pathetic person even if you believe in the Biblical God.

All you are saying is that you have absolutely no moral values of your own and the only reason you would ever consider being 'good' is because of fear of punishment or a lust for an eternal reward.

You'd make a terribly pathetic atheist. ohwell

How sad you must be not to have an moral values of your own. You can only imagine morality in terms of a threatening authoritarian God.

Someone buy that man a Bible and send him to Sunday School ASAP!
you should quite posing insults as questions, you show your ingnorance every time you do. It's either that or you have no spine!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:09 AM
Edited by arkdanimal on Sun 10/12/08 08:09 AM

Um what?? Since when is conservation and ecological responsibility directly linked with "terrorist psychobabble"? Does that also make me a "Nazi Tree Hugger" or a "cry baby liberal" ? laugh laugh
Oh ya could you please explain everyhing you just said? It really dosen't make much sense! I know, well maybe not, Ya I do, but I'm not gonna tell you! ha..see how siily you sound when you get on here and pose insults as questions!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:05 AM
Edited by arkdanimal on Sun 10/12/08 08:05 AM

My question for everyone is really simple.

If there is a God why does it have to be the one described in the Bible?

I have no problem believing in a spiritual essence of our existence. But that's not going to send me running off to worship an ancient manmade religion. Especially not one as absurd as the Bible. And I feel very confident in say that the biblical picture is indeed asburd with respect to a supposedly all-wise all-intelligent God. I certainly don't see the biblical stories as being something that an all-wise God would do.

Moreover, why the Bible? Why not the Torah, or the Quran? Why protestantism? Why isn't everyone bowing down to the Pope if they are so bent on having an authoritarian God and demanding that eveyrone believe the SAME.

Isn't Protestanism the most hypocritical of all the religions that came out of the Mediterranean folklore?

Protestantism rebelled against a single authoritarian religion and now it wants to be the new bully on the block. Isn't that the epitome of heresy?

They rebels proclaiming that their religion is the ulimate authority? Protestantism truly is a joke in that sense.

I don't see any reason to beleive that any of the superstitious folklore that came out of the Mediterranean region has any merit at all. It is extremely similar to Greek Mythology and all the other mythological religions of the region. It's not even original in it's stories. It still has the same old blood sacarifices to the gods and everything. It's not special in any sense of the imagination.

I see no reason to believe that the biblical picture has any more merit than any of the myths of the Mediterranean region.

So yes, I can believe in a spiritual essence to humanity. But I see no reason to run out and worship a completely unsubstantiated myth. Especially when it dipicts God as truly being unwise, asking people to stone each other to death for being sinners, and showing a high degree of male-chauvanism from the very beginning! Why would this supposedly unchanging God change if those were the things he initially wanted?

Clearly the story is an oxymoron of conflicting ideals. Page after page after page.

I don't believe that we are at odds with our creator and need to seek 'salavation' to be saved from some demonic boogieman.

I just don't understand why people are so narrow-minded about thinking that either the Bible is true, or there is no God!

How limited is that?

Why does God need to be associated with any particular manmade mythologies? And what about the pantheistic religions and philosophies from the far east? Why are people so quick to dismiss those pictures of spirituality?

They are truly more beautiful than a God who has us cornered as sinners who need to beg for forgiveness. In those religions you aren't guilty of anything unless you actually DO something to earn that guilt!

In Christianity you're proclaimed to be a sinner whether you've done anything wrong or not. How is that wise? I don't see any wisdom in that at all. What kind of a God would even want to create such a nightmare situation? Surely not an all-wise God.

I have no problem believing in spirituality. But I see no reason to demand that it's either the Bible or nothing. I don't believe that God ever had anything to do with writing any books that could be called "his word". And they most certainly wouldn't contain stories about God telling people to stone each other to death, or to murder women and children of "heathens". Does that even sound like what Jesus would ask people to do? If not, then how could Jesus have been that God?

So, yes, I agree that evolution does not rule out a spiritual nature to the universe. Nor does it rule out a creator. But it certainly doesn't point to the Bible either!

The other thing too is that people seem to have no problem believing that they can continue to live as a spirit after they die.

Well, if they can believe that, then why is it so hard to believe that they were spiritual beings before they were born?

It could very well be that we are the spirit of the unvierse. This is the pantheistic view.

We are the intelligent spirit that we are seeking. This makes sense to a lot of pantheists, including myself.

All you need to do is believe just one thing!

With God all things are possible!

If you can truly believe that, then what's wrong with pantheism?

The biblical picture of God is truly a picture that severely limits what God is capable of. The Biblical God can't even seem to save the vast majority of souls the it creates!

In pantheism all souls return to the source. There is no such thing as a lost soul in pantheism.

Seems like a much wiser God to me. flowerforyou

So it is Ok if someone flys an airplane into a building that your loved ones are in? Is that what you are saying? Or are you just saying that you don't give a _____ about anyone or anything but your own s _ x life!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:54 AM

Maybe if everyone dies there will be no more evil!

Man in his own wisdom will do just that.

Well perhaps it would behoove you to actually not sit there and turn your nose up at the perceived "pagan" worship of Gaia or "Mother Earth." or is that only because your perception is that you are bound for some superior plain so there is no real point in taking responsibility for your actions here and how it will effect the ecology for future generations as well as the planet itself?
Prehaps not, if we could just people to do a liitle something to expose the true line of terroristic psychobable, it's called testing the spirits, your has just been tested, I'll let the readers of these post's decide for themsevles where you landed!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:40 AM

I have agreed with something you have said perhaps. A minor point most likely. I cant recall now so that is what leads me to believe that it was an incidental occurrence. However the bulk of what you espouse I find difficult to swallow.

Are you from Oklahoma or Egypt?
Is it possible to be from both? and what does it matter. I may be from neither. Is your name really Krisma, or is that just what someone named you? Do you mean to look like you are mad at the world in your pic, or did it just happen? When you continually attack with your silly baseless asscertions you show your hand full face! I love ya , but am thru responding to your anticks!

arkdanimal's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:31 AM
Edited by arkdanimal on Sun 10/12/08 04:47 AM
I believe we have a spirit as well as a physical body. The reason I believe this is simple. I've had three out of body experiances or NDE's. This would be a different deminsion than the one we can pinch ourselves and feel it in! While in this "other deminsion" there were people there that had passed before me and people that had not yet passed that I recognized and could communicate with. It was not like talking, more like instantanious thought transfer or something. I wish I could have brought back more of the knowledge I was able to know, but for some reason I could not. One of the things I distinctly remember was that there was a reference point where all bad things had started. By all accounts, the one that seems to be common amoung most theories is the starting of greed. Surely you can see where that took me. If we are to change this world in time to stop from destroying it by our own hands, we have got to start changing our habits. If not, the effects of Global warming alone will destroy most human life on this planet. This may have happened many times before. We don't know. Carbon dating went out the window when we fired the hubble up and discovered that the universe was many times larger that thought. The further back we go, the less accurate Carbon Dating gets. Then when we discovered that Emc2 was not absolute a few years ago. Time became less of a science and more of a speculative. All that I have learned is but a tiny bit of the knowledge that is out there. But there is more than enough evidence that we are not alone in the universe as far as intelligent life goes. There was a group of men known as the Knights Templar. They are believed to have tried to keep the heads of religion and government from destroying some of the earlist records of man. The last of the Knights Templar were found murdered, probably by order of the king of England. I happened accorss a show on the history channel about the ark of the covenant. They even made mention of the Knights Templar. Who knows! Maybe it is all just a waste of time, but what the hell else am I supposed to do with time, kill it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25